[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Love and Rock 'n' Roll was the most successful film of 1988, but for all the wrong reasons. It had awful casting, the plot was stereotypical and predictable, and the wardrobe… don’t even get me started on the wardrobe! Heck, even the title of the movie was unappetizing. Perhaps the reason it was so well received was that everyone longed for the kind of romance that Sonia and Beck, the title’s protagonists, had. But what had caught Michael Jackson’s eye (or rather, ear) was not the sappy love story, but the completely fresh film score, filled with danceable tunes as well as music evoking emotions of all sorts. Of course he loved a good happily ever after, but the music was really the only part that made the movie just a bit more bearable.

Michael made it his mission to track down the composers, producers, and everyone else involved with the film’s scoring. He could tell just by listening that every track was made with love and a true passion. They were the kind of people he wanted badly to work with, especially as he began working on his upcoming record. But he had no idea that there was only one mastermind behind it all.

A beautiful one at that.


Rated: T
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Adventure, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2081 Read: 683
Published: Mar 08, 2015 Updated: Mar 08, 2015
Story Notes:

Hi! I got so intrigued by this story idea that I decided to actually write it! I did read the comments I got for "Story Ideas", and I know how upsetting it can be when an author decides to abandon one story to start a new one. Now, I'm promising everyone that I won't focus all of my attention (or a majority of it) on this story until I'm done with at least the first book of "One in a Million Chance". I know I shouldn't even be starting this story, but I just couldn't help it!

PLEASE, just don't expect this to be updated as often, and PLEASE (pwetty pwease wif a chewwy on top) go read "One in a Million Chance"... This is a story I will write to give me inspiration for my other story... I hope y'all can understand!

<3,

Tess

1. Chapter 1 by Tessaflora [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2081 words)

Thanks so much for clicking on this story! Please understand that I will be focusing more on the first book of "One in a Million Chance", and until I finish it, this will sort of be a side-project for relieving writer's block. Though I really do hope y'all enjoy this!

<3,

Tess

Warning: quite a bit of foul language, that's why this is rated PG-13.