- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


So, as you all know, David Bowie died from cancer on the 10th.  During the 1980s, a movie he starred in called 'Labyrinth'. I think it came out the same year as Michael's movie, ' Captain Eo'. I really love this movie and the plot of it.  Jareth is my favorite character in the movie. I wanted him and Sarah (played by Jennifer Connolley) to get together and fall in love.  I really would like to do a crossover of Michael in his 'Ghosts' short film and Bowie in 'Labyrinth'. I will add some original characters too. My plot would be very diffrent too from the movie and the short film.  Yes, I am fan of David Bowie and I was shocked when I found out he passed away at the age of 69.  I have a few plot ideas for it, but I am afraid no one will read it.   Labyrinth has inspired me to do a story based off it and so has ghosts. I am going to keep David Bowie as Jareth for the story.

I was thinking about a girl finds out she has powers and it's up to Jareth and Michael to help her with her powers but she falls for Jareth and Maestro gets jealous but is happy for them.

plot idea #2: A girl finds out she has powers and depends on two supernatural beings to help her with them and stop Hugo (played by either WWE Superstar Stardust or Spencer Horsman).

That is how I want to remember Michael and Bowie. I really wanted to see them do a song together. That would have been very iconic. I have seen a picture of them talking before. I hope they are making beautiful music together in Heaven. The King of Pop and The Starman.