- Text Size +

I always wanted to know how Michael had great makeup. Karen did a great job on his face too. I have even wore a look inspired by one of his music videos to school.  I even tried to do his makeup look on myself.  I did the Dangerous era look when I did his face.  It took me a few minutes to get everything right. I watched a few videos on how to do it. I also looked at a few photos of him to see what exactly I was going for. I did it out of boredom. Yes, that is what I do sometimes when I am bored. I play and experiment with makeup. I am sure that we all do it too.  The looked turned out pretty good. I have naturally curly hair so I just left a few curls out of my ponytail. I had a lot of fun working with the look of Michael Jackson. If you  decide to do the look for fun, a costume or if you are an impersonator, good luck.  All takes for his facial features is a little bit of highlighting and contouring. Use a red for his lips.

What you'll need for his look:

A. Liquid Foundation (Depends on what era you're doing, I did Classic Ivory because I am pale and have light skin)

B. Powder Foundation (to set the liquid foundation)

C.  Concealer (For highlighting and contouring plus under the eyes)

D. Brown shadow (For highlighting and contouring)

E. Brow kit and powder

F. Black eyeliner

G. Black eyeshadow

H. A white eyeliner to look like you're awake and to make your eyes appear bigger like his

I.  Black Mascara

J.  False lashes (if needed)

K. A pink blush

L. Red lipliner

M. Red lipstick

And that is all you need. You can do a few of his looks for his videos. The ones I like to do are inspired by Scream and Remember The Time. Trust me, you'll have fun doing this. It will take a while, though.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

PS I am not leaving. I just have been busy.