- Text Size +
" Hi sleepyhead," Dangerous told me he played with my hair. I was still in the hospital but thank god I would be leaving today. All we heard was women in labor, two girls fighting over a dude. History came to get us. " Well, Dr. House, she will have plenty of bed rest and lots of tender loving care," Dangerous told the doctor as I got into the wheelchair. History was waiting for us in the waiting room. " Lemme guess, you are her main nurse?" History asked Dangerous as he carried me into the van. " Yes and she wants all of us to be her nurses," he giggled. I was going to have weeks of physical therapy with an NFL sports medicine trainer. " House said that this guy has worked with the best players in the National Football League from JJ Watt to Tom Brady," I told History about my physical therapist, Dr. Chase. As we got home, I saw the rest of them outside running to the van. Bad thought it would be funny to pretend that History hit him with the van. History was a very bad driver. Dangerous carried me inside to my room and put me to bed. Hey, I had a sit in shower and a normal bathtub to make it easier I took a quick shower. Once I got out of the shower and put some PJs on, I climbed into bed and watched Criss Angel: Mindfreak on Netflix. I had Thriller get me something to eat and drink. Once I started watching season 4, the episode, Fantasy, was playing and I watched him escape from a jail cell naked. Dangerous walked in at the wrong time. We had a fight but we made up 5 seconds later. " Oh time for you to take your meds," Dangerous aid as he handed me my pills. I took them as everyone brought me different things like pillows and food. " We are gonna do everything we can to get you back on your feet," Invincible told me as he kissed my cheek. Dangerous was going to stay with me to make sure I was alright. " Cuddle with me," I ordered Dangerous. " Of course baby," he happily responded as he wrapped me in his warm arms. I lay my head on his chest. The rest of them gave me more little presents to make me happy. This Is It and Invincible had a double date tonight. So that left Bad, Thriller, Off The Wall and History hanging out with us in my room. Bad, History and Thriller had a burping contest. Then, Off The Wall had to go on his date with Tatum. Dangerous gave me a massage to relieve my pain from my leg as I fell asleep. " My baby," he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. I cuddled up to him so he could be my teddy bear. Dangerous wasn't only my man, he was my best friend, and teddy bear. " My Dangerous," I murmured in my sleep. " Shh, sleep now my Kayla," he replied before he went to sleep spooning me carefully.