- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
new characters Sydney (@sydneylovesmike20) and Fallyn (@FallynlovesMichael50)
Dangerous and I were making out on the couch as Invincible and This Is It looked on. " Mmm, such a good kisser," I moaned as Dangerous nibbled on my bottom lip softly. " Jealous much?" Thriller asked them both as him, History , Thriller, Bad and Off the Wall watches us make out. " Ooh, Bae, I think two guys are jealous of us," I saud as Dangerous kissed, licked, and bit my neck. He knew they were jealous. The rest of the boys went out tonight we did not even hear them leave because we were lost in our make out session. Meanwhile at the club... Bad meets up with his two friends, Sydney and Fallyn to introduce them to This Is It and Invincible. He tried to set them up during the wholr night according to the Snapchat that History sent me. Dangerous and I were in the bubble bath when he sent me that. " So, do you want me to move into your room and we can make the room I am in now a smush room ( Jersey Shore lol)?" he asked me as he took some of the water in his hands and let it run down my neck. " Yes, baby, I wanna sleep in your arms instead of being apart," I whispered as he kept making me feel relaxed. He carried me out of the tub and we got to work moving the rest of his stuff into my room. Everyone else returned home as we finished making the smush room. This Is It could not bring Fallyn home because she had to work the next day. Invincible brought Sydney home though. Dangerous and I decided to wear our underwear to bed. We in our underwear and robes cuddling on the floor when they got home. The bad thing was, Invincible's room was right next to ours and across from This Is It's. We had to get things for the smush room so it was not fully finished. Dangerous and I went to bed early. Bad called Fallyn and said that This Is It would be perfect for her. We were awoken to moans and screams. The rest of the boys came into the room to hear it. " Ooh, he's getting some pussy," Bad said. " Jealous because you have not got any?" Off The Wall asked. Dangerous stole a kiss as we listened. They stopped fucking and we all went to bed. The cops came to our house because of the loud moaning and screaming. Man, Bad better have set them up with two nice girls.