- Text Size +

Chapter 32 (LA, California Neverland Ranch December 17 1993)

Michael pov

While I am staring at Catrina in a loving way, our daughter is sleeping soundly on her bed, I am very much relief seeing her relax cause I am telling you this past days she has been crying none stop ever since Jewel have left us both for her mission although time runs so damn slow, I sighed and kissed my daughter goodnight, I quietly leave out from my daughters room then walk down the hallway until surprisingly I saw Jo approaching me with a blank face but something is wrong because the way his body language are is like he is upset about something.

I stop in my mid-step and waited for him to stand in front of me where I stood, I don't know what the hell is going on but I have a feeling I won't like this in one bit, when he was already in front of me without me realizing, i saw his tears is falling freely to his cheek he didn't say anything to me or wasting time, he just gave me the telephone then told me "It's about Jewel" , I just grab the telephone and wait what the other person from the line will tell me which I swallowed nervously.

"This is Michael Jackson speaking" I said quietly.

"Good evening Mr. Jackson it's Alberto Jones the director of the Agency speaking here, I have a bad news to tell you though Roberto himself cannot tell you himself cause he is looking for his niece"

"What happened to Jewel.....please tell me she is okay?!" I ask desperately, I heard from the other line, he sighed sadly only.

"I am sorry Mr. Jackson to tell you this, the mission that Jewel and Bob is working on has been compromise" there I lost it when I hear those words from the other line, I swallowed the saliva away from my mouth then my body start to shake, fighting for me not to scream out loud while I am going to cry sooner rather later.

"Y-you mean J-jewel is either dead or alive right?" I ask misery.

"Yes Mr. Jackson you are correct she is either dead or alive but what we heard from Roberto a few hours ago that Jewel pressed the emergency button before she goes missing, right now we have to pray if she survive and before this conversation goes to another subject, Jewel gave us a message before her line got cut out"

"W-what did she say?"

"She told us to tell you: Michael I know I didn't tell you this in person before Bob and I go on a mission, I just wanted to remind you......if you got a news from either Jo, my uncle or Alberto that I got compromise, you know what to do.......remember when I told you about Lisa-Marie's plan? You already know what she desire the most and that is you yourself, your father is  also playing in her trap card since last year which she will manipulated him in the end for him to get in trouble who your family will go against him and I know it's selfish for my part but I won't let that happened to him my love......what is more important to me is I am asking you to forgive Joseph, he didn't know this kind of evil plan could have happened to all of us especially myself so please be a opened minded person and Joseph will tell you everything because a certain young woman who is working for me secretly is spying on Lisa-Marie's mansion for two to three years so now she already have send a tape recorder to joseph at Encino cause I ask her too.....she'll remained on Joseph side for a little while until I myself make an appearance in person, I hope you understand what is happening around you my love, everything will be okay I promise you that........now your mission is you have to spy on Lisa-Marie and Marry her or not until I came back, Jo will be staying by your side to help you....as for our daughter....send her to your mother....yes Michael your mom along with your siblings knows what is happening around us all....my uncle already fill them in so for the rest we will see what will happened my love.....please be strong not only for yourself but for me especially our daughter.....I'll see you soon........Jewel Smith." I don't know what she meant Mr. Jackson but I guess she already knew what Miss Presley will do to her which it will lead Jewel to her own death, all of us have fall to miss Presley trap....we will let you know if we have rescued Jewel or not...that is all Goodnight Mr. Jackson"

"Thank you very much Mr. Jones....goodnight" I said flatly, the line went dead and  I look at Jo blankly.....i cannot believe this is happening to all of us.....Jewel already knew what Lisa can do to her which it did lead her to her own death.....

"Mike I know you are upset and angry...you have the right to feel those emotions but Jewel has to do this.....we all didn't know that all of us just fall into Lisa's trap, it's already been planned so right now the only thing we can do is what Jewel have told us....we need to let Lisa-Marie along with her companions think that we have lost and they won, I am begging you...do this for your own daughter" John say quietly, I stare at him carefully and in the end I nodded in understanding.

"Fine just let's do this for Jewel" I said sternly.

"Yeah, let's do this for her because sooner rather later we will see her"

I don't know what day, years, months, hours, minutes or seconds we will see her again.....i just hope they have find her.........please come back to me baby....i don't know what I will do if you aren't  by my side.....you are the only person who understand me Jewel.....i love you so much...I need you.

At middle east, Afghanistan, Kabul

Normal pov

The agents has been searching for Jewel for almost 2 days, though what is miracle....they have find her and rescue her four hours ago along with Bob and Roberto although it's good she survive for everything of what had happened to her but their main concern is....they need to hid her from the world for a while because of Lisa-Marie.....since Alberto informed them both that he already confirmed Michael what had happened to Jewel that she has been compromised and told her last message to the king, what he needed to do for her last wishes.

Roberto sighed in relief but felt guilty on the same time that he need to do this, hiding Jewel from Michael for a while so now He and Bob goes to states back secretly along with Jewel's body who is on a coma, the only last thing they needed to do is.......Jewel has to stay with Katherine and Joseph at Encino because both of them are the only people Roberto can trust but also since Joseph told everyone the truth of what Jewel's last request.....he start trusting Michael's father once more....he just hope Jewel's plan is already working and the only answer he will get is.....time will tell them.