- Text Size +

Chapter 27 (Mexico City November 12th 1993) at some private dance studio down town

Michael pov

THANK GOSH, the tour has finally over although it was rather emotional in the end cause Jewel and I just say our goodbyes to my team especially Siedah Garrett, she and Jewel became closer as friends even I myself but we (Jewel and i) know that we will see together again somewhere in the near future, okay let's drop the emotional subject, right now Catrina and I along with everyone (except Jewel's manager who is the only one needs to go back at America to continue to work Jewel's album which it will be released soon) has been staying at five star hotel to take our rest, it has been a stressful year for all of us so what we deserve now is vacation.........

Oh I forgot to mention my lovely girlfriend, Jewel, well she's at the private studio, where Frank reserve for her, why? That's because my girlfriend wanted to choreograph some dance moves for her upcoming short film......until I myself was there already, standing on the doorway, watching her every move, I didn't want to miss it what kind of moves she could do but seeing her dance freely it makes me want to come and join her...........

A few minutes later without me realizing that the music has stop, someone cleared her throat to get my attention, I instantly snapped out of my day dreaming and looked at Jewel's piercing grey eyes, she was looking through me with an amused expression, well I got caught again ugh although I was staring at her whole body...I literally got distracted the way she moves like a rhythm on every note the music hit, she always got the right one too DAMN!.....also to being honest, i am telling y'all...she's has a damn hot and sexy body, you can easily get distracted.

"Love, if you keep staring at me with that lustful eye of yours...you'll end up sleeping on the couch tonight" Jewel said sternly BUT on the same time playfully, I rolled my eyes and smirk teasingly.

"Oh really baby.......? Are you daring your daddy again?" I said sexily in a deeper tone, (my voice octave change into a deeper one). Jewel blushed and look away, she bit her bottom lip to tempt me on purpose which I felt my dick twitch in response now, I growl and approached her like a lion have seen his prey where she was standing, ugh this woman will be the death of me, I grabbed both sides of her hips and forced her to come closer to me until we both are face to face a few inches away from one another. Jewel gasp sharply and looked at me with a surprised expression, a playful smirk start to formed on my face, when I saw how my lovely girlfriend react......um interesting.....i like how effected she is if we both are closer to each other.

"M-Michael, what are you doing baby? We are in public, I don't want any of the media seeing us kissing, giving them the satisfied that they will sell us soon on tabloids, telling lies about us in the next day also getting their jobs easier" Jewel said sarcastically. I sighed annoyed and rolled my eyes, this time it isn't playful.

"I don't give a fucking damn about those bastards.....the only I give a damn is you and our daughter, look JEWEL I know you are worried but everything is going to be fine, remember you are the one of the most powerful and popular woman around the world so chillax, my bodyguards...slash our bodyguards has been guarding every entrance of this building for your fans and mine won't come in sneakily, now let's dance before we go back at the hotel" I said softly, she smiled and gave me the most adoring look.

"Sure love, whatever you say" She said softly, I don't know what just happened but unexpectedly, a new music start playing, Jewel step back away from me which I raised my eyebrow confused, I don't know what she was planning but I have a feeling I will like this choreography, I and Jewel gaze at each other eyes, we didn't break our contact until one note or a beat, we both heard then she just surprisingly start dancing in a sexual, seductive way.

Her hips moves in a perfect rhythm once again, the way the music freely play through those big speakers, also she's balancing her movement between fast and slow, damn she could dance with me in the near future......or tour........i snapped out of my daydreaming and I myself start dancing with her, I guess I need to see how she dance with a partner.

Jewel's pov

I know Michael was staring at me while I was dancing plus I could feel his heated gaze on me but unexpectedly I felt a strong arms wrapped around my waist and he came closer to me until his body is already touching me from behind, oh gosh, I literally can feel his groin.......ugh shit!!! He is going to distract me?! Okay snapped it out Jewel, don't let the king knows your own weakness or else he will tease me.....

I remain focused on my dancing but I know Michael has a plan for me...I know he will do anything for his power to make me beg for him to stop or whatever he has in mind... ughhhh!!! As for me what I needed to do is just play along until later he make his first move.....................!! Well he did!!>He seductively stare at me, giving me a kind of look that you will feel your knees give up on you.....and it did work.....on me.....the fuck?! MICHAEL FUCKING GENIUS JACKSON!!!

Shit......I need to think of something or else....we'll end up naked here in the dance floor, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Okay Jewel relaxed, think of something that will make Michael turn on.......uhmmm.....*Ding* I guess I need to do some sexual dance or something that the king himself didn't saw it yet or was...(Adalia and I were busy working on some dance moves before she left for America for my upcoming music video from my new album).

Michael doesn't know something huge will come for him cause I have planned some ideas that I have in mind although the consequences is, the king and I we'll end up making love so I don't have a choice but to do it....he started it and I will end it.....the teasing and sexual game will start now...................this is going to be interesting.

Chapter End Notes:

Jewel and Michael is playing with fire for one another although they both knew, they wanted each other so badly....let's see what will happened...........PLS Review of what you have in mind about this story.....thank you:) STAY TUNED!