- Text Size +

Chapter 22 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 1

Michael pov

It was a beautiful sunny day, when I was walking around the ranch, looking at my surroundings, Neverland is going to be my home starting from now on but my next goal is to have a big family on my own, I don't know whose going to be my wife in the near future, I just hope I have founded the one for me, my soul mate, yes I believe in soul mates, I couldn't help myself that I have stay in goody old style.

While I was still walking around peacefully, hearing the birds chirping around me, one of my trustful bodyguards Bill came rushing towards me with the most panic or should I say confused expression,  I have never seen him act like this before?, I guess there's something bad had happened, I couldn't still put my finger on it just yet well soon or now I will know what is going on, I stop to my tracks, when Bill is in front of me standing there with the same expression, I calmly stand, where I stood and wait for Bill to explain it to me.

"J-Joker, there's a weird situation is happening and no it's not the paparazzi, it's just we've found a girl laying on the ground at the backyard from the main house" Bill said, who is still catching his breath, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously and looked at him carefully which the only thing I found is honesty, I sighed and look at bill once more.

"Well Bill lead the way but you didn't hurt nor touch this girl right?" I ask curiously

"No Joker, Wayne along with the others didn't touch her because we don't know yet, if she's harmless or not, also all of us are thinking that this girl have fainted after we've found her, one of the boys is doing their best to wake-up this girl so we are waiting your orders, what we are going to do with this mysterious girl" Bill said. Instantly I start walking towards at the main house to see this girl.

"Bill let me see this girl first then later we are going to talk or ask questions to this stranger because I have a positive feeling she isn't a groupie or a crazy fan, you know what I mean" I said in a mocked tone.

"Whatever you say Joker" Bill murmured, the two of us walked on the pathway that leads us at the backyard from the main house, I could see all my bodyguards is standing around this beautiful girl? A few feet away from us, As Bill and I come more closer where my bodyguards is staring at, for the first time I saw this beautiful girl laying on the grass, sleeping peacefully just behind my house, I am telling y'all this stranger is so damn beautiful, it's like her beauty is inhuman, her long black hair spread perfectly wider on the grass, her kissable lips is on a perfect shape and her body, it seems perfect? Damn..........but what caught my attention more is the way she wear, her clothes are different, it seems she isn't from this time of year, I guess we have to ask her, when she wakeup.

"Bill can you carry her to one of the guest room, I have a feeling this girls doesn't belong to our time because the way she wore, her clothes are very different" I said curiously, Bill also nodded in agreement.

"Yeah Joker, you're right but Wayne and I will stay beside you until this girl woke up from her sleeping beauty, we don't know yet, if this girl is harmless or not, you already know it's for security reason" Bill said in fatherly tone, I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed in defeat, I wanted to be alone with this beautiful girl but it seems my wishes won't come true just yet.

"Fine, fine I understand just Bill carried her to one of the guest room at the main house beside my room, I just don't want her to stay outside then she gets sick in the end" I said flat tone.

"Sure, sure Joker" Bill said with a teasing grin, oh great Bill is misunderstanding me now because I didn't even realize to myself, I have been staring at this mysterious girl without a missed, ugh I can't help it, I just feel something towards this stranger that I couldn't put my finger on it just yet, Bill carried her bridal style carefully inside the main house, I followed closely behind them in silence, we both didn't talk much cause I was still distracted of this angel, a couple of minutes later, we are already upstairs standing in front of the guest room just beside my room, I opened the door for Bill to goes inside the room, I didn't even step inside, I just stood at the doorway, watching my trustful friend lay the angel carefully on the bed then Bill goes out the room quietly and patted my shoulders, leaving me alone by myself.

I smiled and turned my attention back at the sleeping beauty, I step inside the room to see this girl closely, I approached the bed and didn't come closer to where she is laying, I just sit down at the end of the bed and study her closely, oh Christmas, she's very pretty, her long black hair spread perfectly on the pillows, her long eyelash have softly touch her cheeks, I gaze again at her plump red lips, I wish I could kiss those lips but I can't....cause I will scare her away AKA we don't know each other yet, okay back to the topic, her dress is also perfectly fit to her curvy body as I didn't realize once again, her dress is kind off revealing  because I can see her long sexy legs.

I bit my bottom lip, seriously I don't know what is going on with me, I just act like a pervert teenager, ugh Michael snap out of it, act like a gentleman, your mother didn't raised you like this until my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a soft moan coming from the angel, shit that means she is going to wake up, I held my breath and sit calmly still, waiting for her to be fully awake, I just hope, she won't screamed at my face like my crazy fans......

Jewel's pov

As I woke up from my slumber I literally felt comfortable because I lay to a soft mattress.....? I instantly opened my eyes and stand up, I look around my surrounding curiously, where the heck I am........??? Suddenly I realize, I wasn't on my time (2014, the future) anymore, I was back at the past? What year? which an anxious feeling start to run through my veins, damn Lawrence.....he is supposed to be tell me, where he is going to send me but no....he just knock me out to sleep.....ugh that bastard.

I sighed in frustrated until I felt a presence inside this room that I was realizing now, I wasn't alone, I look around the room and saw the stranger, who is sitting at  the end of the bed, looking at me with an amused expression which no other than MICHAEL JACKSON, I felt my heart just stop beating and a lot of different kinds of emotions just rush through me, I don't know, if I am going to scream or whatever embarrassing reaction I will do in front of my hero instead I choose to stay calmly, I blink once or twice because I couldn't believe Michael freaking Jackson is calmly sitting in front of me,  studying me carefully.

Silence fell between us, we didn't even start an conversation at all, we just stare to each other, brown eyes gazing at grey eyes, I don't know what's wrong with me but I couldn't take off my eyes from him, those beautiful soulful brown orbs is telling me something a lot of things that I couldn't put my hands on it yet, I cut my gaze from him and cleared my throat, I just can't look through his eyes again, it's like he had caught me to his spell or his charm.

"Excuse me Mr. Jackson, what year it is" I whispered with my accent, He looked at me carefully with a confused look, I wait for him to answer which he did a couple of minutes later.

"March 1987 miss....?" Michael asked shyly in a gently soft tone.

"Oh sorry, where are my manners, my name is Jewel Smith, it's an honor to have finally meet you Mr. Jackson" I said politely with a soft smile. Michael smiled beautifully at me and giggle under his breath.

"The honor is mine, Mrs. Smith but call Michael, Mr. Jackson is making me feel rather old" He said teasingly, I blush and looked embarrassed at him.

"Ah sorry Mr.-‘(I bit my bottom lip to stop myself to say Mr. Jackson) I mean Michael" I said with a awkward smile, Michael chuckle under his breath and smiled softly again at me, I knew I had held my breath cause that smile has a huge effect on woman plus I fucking goes back at the past, where Michael will start his bad tour soon also he's only 29 years old?! I guess this is fate.

"That's more better, but Miss Smith (I raised my eyebrow at him, surprisingly giving a look 'please-call-me-by-my-name', which he chuckled and nodded in understanding) I mean Jewel, can I ask you a question?" He asked politely.

"Sure Michael, what is it?" I ask nervously, I just hope he didn't recognize the way I wear because I knew I am wearing a different clothes that isn't exist yet in the early 1980's, once again Michael is carefully staring at me, watching my reactions which I calmly hid my panic attack from him but I can feel his eyes can see through me, fuck bad luck for me then!

"Why do you wear like that, your clothes are very different from ours.....it's like you don't belong to our time, what are you? Where you came from?" Michael asked plainly with a serious tone.


I was caught off guard, when the King of pop ask me that, shit I am damn screwed, I nervously smiled at him, I don't know what to do, should I tell him  the truth or not? Fuck LAWRENCE I NEED YOUR DAMN HELP!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you:), this story is a special one that i have a write it just for you all to understand, how Jewel and Michael met....hope you like it....STAY TUNED :)