- Text Size +

Chapter 2 (Dangerous world Tour, Pasadena USA, January 31 1993) Part 1.2, Rose Bowl Stadium

Jewel pov

The next day, it was extremely peacefully although about yesterday, when the Agents escort Lisandro out of the ballroom and go to DC to see the president along with the director right away, I had informed Bill fast that I am going to leave first out from the ballroom and go to Michael's hotel suit straight away before they arrived which thank fuck that my annoying partner, John also have arrived at the same time as me so in the end they didn't caught us except the Hotel's security camera which we take good care of that already.

Right now, John and I along with Bill, Wayne, the rest of the bodyguards also Michael's crew are at the Rose Bowl Stadium for Super Bowl half time show which it makes me feel annoyed, why? my damn reason is that we needed to tighten the security around the stage because of Evan chandler's minions, who is after the king of pop itself or wait for that idiot to make a move to harm Michael or, or Michael's crazy fans..........i wanted to kill frank myself, when he told us about this show that he agreed off without waiting his boss approval which it cost to surprise all of us, Michael didn't like it in one bit, he was against it at first but in the end he agreed for some reason, I wanted to kill Frank because I have to make a plan on how to protect the king, tighten the security etc, I was damn frustrated that day, I almost punched frank in the face but Michael stop it and said "He's not worth it", it's his job after all as an famous entertainer around the world.

I sighed and looked at Michael, who is performing on the stage right now, since his safe, I tear off my gaze away from him and stare at the other side of the stage, where John is standing, who is staring at me in return with a guarded look, um I knew that look, that means.......shit not good! I put my earpiece on for me to hear, what John wanted to say.

"Woman, There's a problem........."

"What is the problem John!?"

"One of the guards informed me that they caught a sight of Lisandro's second in command "Albie Ryan" at the audience so we need to act now or else, Michael could be in trouble"  I bit my lower lip nervously, I knew something bad could happened, ugh!

"I understand, I handle this but look after Michael Jo"

"I know J, just hurry up and transformed before someone could or caught you changing your appearance"

"Yeah whatever, Agent J out"

I start walking behind the backstage and go, where a dark room or corner that I can change my appearance fast AKA transformed, once I did, I go where the audience are, searching for that idiot, a couple of minutes of searching for him until I caught a sight of him, I sneakily go behind him and knock him out fast, well this is easy until I realize, this is a trap, I was looking around, if there's a sniper somewhere, when I caught a sight of man, where he is located within the other audience are sitting, he has a sniper gun on his hands which the gun is pointing at me and I know the situation will go far more worst for me, I need to get out of here or else they will shoot, on one of the innocent people here unexpected but I didn't move because I already knew the consequences.

"John, this is a trap! Tell the rest of the guards that this is a damn trap from the beginning plus there's a sniper within the audience and he could shoot Michael in any minute"

 "This son of a bi'- wait...............where is the gun point at?" I bit my lip nervously and stay still to find myself to remained calm or else, I really am going to cost a huge scene here plus if Michael finds out that I get shot in front of him and my identity as an agent revealed, he won't like it in one bit at all and I don't know what he's reaction are.

"The gun is pointing at me Jo............I know, I should have run my ass off but we've been 100% too late cause we didn't realize from the beginning so it's best, you think of a damn plan, remember they want Michael, not me, they are using me as an bait!" I heard John cursed under his breath, when I heard another voice that came from Wayne, asking what is going on, John explain, what is happening until I heard Wayne also Bill? Start cursing loud.....................damn it guys! We don't have time for screaming.

"YOU GUYS!! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! LOOK LET'S WAIT FOR MIKE'S PERFORMANCE UNTTIL THE END CAUSE I DON'T WANT ANY INNOCENT PEOPLE DEAD IN FRONT OF ME SO PLEASE GO, WHERE THAT DAMN SNIPER IS OR ELSE, I WILL DO IT MYSELF" I said in frustration. They didn't even reply and they just start to move, I saw John on the corner of my eye has start telling every security even Wayne and Bill, what they needed to do because the sniper was watching me in every move I do.

Damn it, I am totally stuck here, well I don't want to stay here and wait my ass off....if death is coming for me then so be it but for real I need to make a move or else, this situation will get far more, more worst...............I watched the sniper at the audience, who is watching my every move...... he wanted to pull the trigger but he cannot cause four fan girls got in front of me and block my view from him....well it's time for me to take action until I heard John's and Bill's voices at my earpiece.

"J.......you can shoot the shooter now because Bill has already warned Michael.........when he came back at the back of the stage so GO NOW!"

"Copy that Jo"

I grabbed my M9 Silenced gun from my belt and point it, where the sniper is, he doesn't realize that I have a gun with me so I shoot him fast to his chest until he fell down to his knees, cursing in a different language, one of the audience start screaming in fear, I didn't wait for the people to recognize me, who shoot the sniper because I didn't want to cost a scene, Albie Ryan's men, who is among the audience start to approaching me, shit they caught me.........well I don't have a choice but to run which I did, they followed behind me, where I was going, oh well................time to kick some asses again.

As he came into the window

It was the sound of a crescendo

He came into her apartment

He left the bloodstains on the carpet

She ran underneath the table

He could see she was unable

So she ran into the bedroom

She was struck down, it was her doom

 

"J where are you? Michael is looking for you......?! Although just to let you know, nice shot"

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"Thanks Jo but bad news, I can't go back , where you guys are because Albie's men is following me so when Michael's concert are really over, get out of  here, I'll be behind you guys, I know Michael will know my identity soon or now, just do what I say"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK, Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK,?

Are you OK, Annie?

 

"Copy that, I will tell Wayne and Bill about this but they won't like it in one bit, how our plan has change once again but be careful J, I don't want you to get hurt or end up dead"

"Always Jo........i need to go and if Michael saw me, just protect him no matter what"

"Copy that.......agent Jo out"

(Annie, are you OK?)

(Will you tell us that you're OK)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

 

"Woman remember don't hurt yourself or else mike will kick my ass off, if he saw, you are hurt" Bill said.

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"I know Bill, I guess, I'll see you at Neverland then"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

You've been hit by

You've been hit by

A smooth criminal

 

"Don't think so young lady.....you are coming with us no matter what, I don't care, if Mike find out your identity or not so do your job fast and we will see you later"

So they came into the out way

It was Sunday, what a black day

Mouth to mouth resuscitation

Sounding heartbeats intimidations

 

"Whatever you say Bill but did you guys start moving out?"

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

 

"Yeah we are J, Michael is asking us a lot of question, where the hell are you but we couldn't answer him because in 5............4..........3.........2......1 we will see you and now"

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

Annie, are you OK?

So, Annie, are you OK?

Are you OK Annie?

 

Which they did saw me even Michael SHIT! The men, who has been following me, were behind me, they stop to their track and stand there, watching everyone's expression, one of them, were staring at me with an evil grin, means that they have a plan, I looked at Bill, who I make an eye- contact, giving him a silent message "Go-now-or-else-we-will-fall-to-their-evil-plan-because-Michael-is-here" look, he just nodded and gave Wayne the same look which he just also nodded in understanding and told the rest of the bodyguards they need to move but Michael didn't move at all, he was just staring at me dumbstruck, well can't help it.......woman's beauty, ugh damn it no time for this.

(Annie, are you OK?)

(Will you tell us that you're OK)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

 

I turned my back from everyone and face Albie's men, whose smirking at me with interest, um I guess, it's time to take action then.

Michael's pov

I don't know, what is going on but John with the rest of the security is acting strangely, i feel, they are hiding something big although I couldn't put a finger on it, when John, Bill and Wayne is talking with my manager, Frank about some situation at the stage that some shooter is among the audience, who is trying to shoot on someone has been shot to death with an unknown young lady, who has a red short hair............wait what? A young lady, who has Red short hair? We saw her last night at the hotel.........um.....i need to ask Bill to do some background research about this woman.

Then frank just rubbed his temples and called the director of the program from the half time show for the super bowl, telling the situation which they heard it too, they have send security to check it out, what is going on until John told us that we needed to get out of here for my safety, Frank wanted to protest but John cut him a look is extremely scary so he sighed in defeat and we start moving out.

Frank has already told the crew that we are getting out of here because there was a situation, everyone understood immediately and say goodbye to me, telling me that they will see me in August 24th, I bid them goodbye in return with hugs, a couple of minutes later we start walking down the halls in a silence, the only thing you can hear is the click of our shoes, who is echoing through the long halls, I looked at every expression of John, Wayne and Bill carefully cause they have a guarded look, I don't know, what is going on but there's something big will happened until we heard someone is coming to our way, Bill, John and Wayne go in front of me and the rest of the security make an circle around me to protect me from harm, what the hell is going on, why everyone seems worried about something bad will happened to me?!

We wait, who is this people are, my heart start beating faster unexpectedly, feeling nervous, whose coming, a couple of seconds later, we saw a beautiful woman, who is running to our way but she stop fast, when she saw us and stand in front of us, staring each one of us with an unreadable expression, I looked at this girl every detail of her body, face, hair, lips and her beautiful grey eyes, that color caught my attention more, I didn't even realize, she has the same eyes as Jewel......um making me feel suspicious about this beautiful red head woman and also this woman is the same person that we saw at the hotel.

She didn't make eye contact with me at all which I felt a little bit disappointed although she turned her back on us and looked at the men whose in front of her, I don't know what is going to happened but to tell you the truth suddenly I start having a bad feeling once more, damn it.

(Annie, are you OK?)

(So, Annie, are you OK?)

(Are you OK Annie?)

(You've been hit by)

(You've been struck by

A smooth criminal)

 

This woman didn't even reply at all, the only thing, she did is make an eye-contact with one of them which I didn't like, the way they looked at her in return is far more worst, Ugh damn it Michael, you don't know this woman at all!! Snap it out.

OK, I want everybody to clear the area right now!

 

"Dia duit Gníomhaire Juliet Brown, tá sé curtha ar feadh tamaill (Hello Agent Juliet Brown, it's been a while)" the black Haired man said seductive at her which I clenched my jaw tightly because I didn't even like the way they talk to her too.....what Michael, Where did that protectiveness came from?! Snap it out!! This woman, whose name is Juliet? She smirked at him with the same expression in return..........Um the way she stare at them , this woman is planning on something which I can't help but smirk, she is a very mysterious young woman and she's really interesting...........she's also reminding me of Jewel...........wait.......where the hell is Jewel?! I looked at John and asked him, where is she.......the only answered I got from John is that she needs to take care of something.........um making me feel more suspicious about that but  accepted his answer anyway we keep our eyes on her and wait for her reply.............

"Yeah, tá sé curtha ar feadh tamaill Albie .......... shíl mé, mé cnag tú amach ach ní raibh mé anyways cén fáth go raibh tú a sheoladh shooter sniper a mharú dom nó an tUasal Jackson féin? (Yeah, it's been a while .......... I thought, Albie, I knock you out but I did anyways why did you send a sniper shooter to kill me or Mr. Jackson himself?)" Juliet said with an accent.

Aaow!

(Annie, are you OK?)

I don't know!

(Will you tell us, that you're OK)

I don't know!

(There's a sign in the window)

I don't know!

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

I don't know!

 

Oh go daor, seol muid é ar do shon mar bhronntanas lá breithe cé go ós rud é go bhfuil ár n-plean scriosta, ní mór dúinn chun bhfeidhm tú a mharú agus a fháil an tUasal Jackson mar ghiall a thabhairt suas mar sin anois Juliet (Oh that dear, we send it for you as a birthday gift although since our plan has been ruined, we need to force to kill you and get Mr. Jackson as an hostage so surrender now Juliet)" she looked at the black haired with a cold gaze, um this woman has balls...............

"i dont smaoineamh sin Albie, is féidir leat a póg do beannacht asal mar is é seo an ceann deireanach, beidh tú a bheith ag féachaint ar an ghrian (i dont think so Albie, you can kiss your ass goodbye because this is the last time, you'll be seeing the sun)" she said calmly until this woman said something to my bodyguards that I couldn't understand cause I wasn't paying attention at all, my mind was on this sexy woman, whose in front of us, a few seconds later, Wayne's screamed, saying "GET DOWN!" everyone obeyed cause the men from the other side has start to shoot on us which it get me worried about Juliet.............if she got shot.

(He came into your apartment)

I don't know!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

I don't know why baby!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

I don't know!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom, Annie!)

 

 I looked around to look for her but she wasn't on her spot anymore, she was running pretty fast, approaching them quickly, to stop their attack although what caught my interest, the bullets have missed her, she was doing some technique that I couldn't even explain nor see, damn............I couldn't believe, what I am seeing, this woman is something else until Bill snap me out of my thoughts.

(Annie, are you OK?)

Dang gone it, baby!

(Will you tell us, that you're OK)

Dang gone it, baby!

(There's a sign in the window)

Dang gone it, baby!

(That he struck you a crescendo Annie)

Hoo! hoo!

 

"Joker.............we got to go.......this woman told me to get out of here, she will take care of them............" I looked at Bill with a disapprove look, he knew I didn't like to leave a woman behind at all, when it comes to a situation like this, ugh damn it.

"Bill........go with Frank and Wayne along with the rest of the guards out of here, I have a feeling that this woman needs our help so please go...........(Bill wanted to protest but I cut him off) I know, I know what you will say but John will stay with me................it's just this woman........i have a feeling, I know her from somewhere.........so please go......I'll meet you at the airport" Bill just nodded in understanding and told Frank along with the other bodyguards, what is the plan.

Everyone just nodded and go to other direction to get out of this stadium..........John and I stayed behind, waiting for her............I don't know what I was thinking but I need to know this woman and one single thing  won't stop me to get to know about her.

(He came into your apartment)

dang gone it!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

Hoo! hoo! hoo!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

dang gone it!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom, Annie!)


Aaow!