- Text Size +

Chapter 19 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 26th 1993) at the hotel

Jewel pov

"No in the fucking hell Jewel! The crown prince has interest on you and the princess is interest at Michael, well that's really interesting and unexpected on the same time but what did they do, when they have learn the truth that both of you are (pretending) engage?" John asked amused, Michael snorted and I rolled my eyes.

"They both glared at our rings that we've been wearing it since Michael and I got out of the country, it's a miracle....the tabloids haven't seen it yet or recognize it" I said.

"Yeah....that's the weird part, we have been wearing it in public and nothing bad is happening yet" Michael said suspiciously, I looked at the corner of my eye and caught Jo  smirk evilly, ooh no, he did something without telling Michael and I.

"What the hell did you do this time Jo???" I said rather irritated, thank Christmas Catrina is with Laura and Bill at the private pool side of the hotel for her not to hear this dirty words coming from our lips/mouth.

"Okay let me explain first then when I am done explaining, you can kill me after that" John said calmly, "Explain now Jo, my patient is so thin today because we needed to talk about your mission from two days ago" I said impatiently, Michael start caressing my knuckles with his thumb for me to relax which as always works, "Okay Princess, chillax, well those two rings that you both are wearing has an GPS systems in one of those diamonds, why? The answer is since the Black skull is on the loose somewhere around the world, we don't want both of you get hurt in the end plus the problem of Joseph Jackson and Mrs. Presley so we don't want any chances from all the enemies to make their move to kill you both, also I forgot to mention it to you, when an enemy gave you a powerful drug without you knowing, Clint have put an system there too, I don't know what is it but he explain that if your enemy touch you in sexual or whatever, the ring itself will automatically warn us in one of our systems from the agency and help will come right away, oh wait one more thing, the only protection you will get from the ring, the band will start to heat up then you can punch your enemy or whatever" John said in a plain tone.

Michael and I looked at each other with our eyebrow raised, I guess we both were thinking the same thing, we turned our gaze back to Jo, who is sitting in front of us very calmly, okay this is my first time seeing him like this but for real, Jo and my uncle are working damn fast without me realizing....dot, dot, dot wait!! I thought Michael gave me this ring.

"Wait! Babe, you said, you bought this ring for me then how the hell, Jo and my uncle put GPS bla bla, after you gave it to me" I asked confused, unexpected Jo and Michael freaking Jackson just smirk at me on the same time, holy hell he already knew about this shit without telling me!! I felt my vein from the side of my head just make an appearance which make Jo and Michael stop smirking then both of them start backing away from me slowly.

"Baby let me explain before you explodes, yes I bought it for you but before I gave it to you, Jo and your own uncle suggest it to me that they need to put something in our ring for our protection, I didn't want to keep this from you" Michael said with an innocent look. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief, feeling disappointed, frustrated, anger, annoyed on the same time, makes me sick but I understand why they have kept this a secret from me, I stare at them both coldly with my steel grey eyes, Michael and Jo flinched in response, they knew, they are so much in trouble.

"Thank you for telling me the truth Michael and Jo, let's change the damn subject, Jo do you have the chip with you?" I gritted my teeth in annoyance with my accent slipping away again.

"Y-yes J, the mission was an success, Roberto has the chip so when we arrive at Singapore it's still your turn" John said nervously, I smiled sweetly and felt relax, when I get the news,  well there's no need to worry about the chip here in Bangkok, both of the boys in front of me sighed in relief.........I guess they have realize I ain't mad at them anymore.....sooner rather later, If they did this to me again, I will definitely scold them and it's not a good one.

"Okay guys just a warning for both of you especially uncle, if one of you even uncle didn't tell me, what the three of you are planning, I will cut your balls and fry it for all the girls will eat it for me" I said plain coldly tone, Michael and Jo swallowed nervously then nodded, I smiled and stood up from my chair, leaving them there at the living room with an horrified expression, I smirked about this and I start laughing loudly evilly.

Michael pov

When Jewel, my own garl, the woman I love have warned us coldly for not telling her the plan, I felt a huge shiver down my spine, the way she talk is very different even her accent, I have never heard her like this before, this is what Roberto is telling me about, the bad or evil side of Jewel Mae Smith, remind me not to pissed her off.

"Okay John, remind me or I remind you not to pissed her off or make her upset cause I have a huge feeling, if you or I will do that again, she could do more worst this time" I said in a mocked tone.

"R-r-remind me Mike, she's your girlfriend after all" John shrugged his shoulders. I just nodded then I stand up from my chair, heading out from the living room, leaving John alone, gosh this is going to be a long day of this tour.

(Dangerous world tour, Bangkok, Thailand, August 27th 1993) Suphachalasai Stadium

Jewel pov

Today is the day of my mission, my appearance isn't Jewel Smith but as Agent Juliet Brown, the media tonight were very confused, who the heck I am because *sigh* of course Michael's stubbornness have kick in, we both got out on the same time from the van then as always those paparazzi start asking stupid question but when they realize, it's the famous agent, they stand back and leave the king alone.

Thank fuck for that although my handsome boyfriend didn't want me out of his sight, he knows it's my turn to get the chip at the Marriot hotel so I am here inside his dressing room while Karen is doing his Make-up, I wanted to get out of his dressing room but the king doesn't want me to go yet until it's time.

A few minutes later when Karen was done doing her job, she approached me then surprisingly she embraced me tightly, wishing me good luck which I gladly returned it, she broke the embraced a few seconds later and kissed my cheek, she look at me on the eye and she caressed my cheek for the last time then she walk out the dressing room without saying anything, I looked behind me, where Michael was standing, I knew he saw everything what Karen did, I guess there's a meaning of her action.

"Michael, what is that for?" I said confusedly with my accent slipping away. He sighed then he approached me, hugging me from behind.

"Karen knows, where you are going while I am doing my show, she's very worried along with everyone in the crew, they may not know the truth but still they just wanted you back safely" Michael whispered in a deeper tone at my ear. I caressed his arms softly and sighed.

"I know baby and you know, I needed to get those chip's back" I whispered, Michael turned me around to look at him and our eyes have finally meet. He caressed my cheek softly first then lean a little bit closer to me, feeling his minty breath to my face, "Remember your promise baby girl, I don't want nothing bad happened to you" Michael said in a serious tone, I just nodded and he didn't waste time at all, he just lean more closer to me and our lips have finally meet, he kissed me passionately with love, I return the kiss then I wrapped my arms around his neck for our body to stay closer to each other.

A few minutes later, a loud knocked interrupting us, telling us it was time for Michael to go which the king embraced me tightly, I return it but I whispered something to his ear for him to feel ease "Go now baby, I will see you later, it's a promise" Michael stand back to look at me very carefully until he accept of what I just told him......um he is still thinking I am not keeping my promise, he peck my lips for the last time and he is out of my sight, now it's time for me to do my mission.

Normal pov Jewel's scene

Jewel is already inside her car (Black Audi r8 with tinted windows) driving on the road that leads her destination to the Marriot hotel, I am telling y'all, it was rather emotional, when her friends and family say their goodbyes, wishing her good luck, telling her come back safely which she smiled and hug them all in return.

She sighed then shook her head to pay her attention back on the road, she already knew, this is going to be an dangerous mission, the king knows about this, that's why he doesn't want her to go at all...............

"Agent J, just to inform you, Clint and I will give you directions, when you've arrived at the hotel" John said.

"Okay thanks Jo" Jewel said.

"What's wrong garl? Is there something wrong?"

"Did the show already start?"

"No not yet, in five minutes it will start"

"Okay Jo and I have arrived at the hotel, I just park the car"

"Be ready J....be always on your guard be careful, I don't want Michael screaming on my face, if something bad had happened to you"

"Oh I will and don't worry Michael won't do that unless news have reached him"

"Okay woman......time to be serious, just to let you know pass by at the lobby and asked the front desk because he will tell you the directions, where the enemies is hiding the chip"

"Are they....the good guys, boy?"

"Yes they are.....now good luck, Wayne and Bill along I myself can hear you through the earpiece even Clint...."

"Thank Jo, Agent out"

Jewel did park her car and then she did go to the direction, where John or Clint have said to her through her earpiece until she have arrived, where they held the chip, now her dangerous mission will start.

Back to Michael's scene

"Michael, it's time" Frank said. He turned around and nodded in response, tonight he doesn't feel doing the show although he cannot cancel it because he didn't want to disappoint his fans, after all some of his fans, who came to see him in person are from another country.

He sighed and got ready to make his appearance until he was already on stage, standing there frozen, doing nothing, his fans screamed his name loudly but Michael's mind were on Jewel, his mind were far away from where he was, he still remember what Jewel said, when the day she told him the truth about herself" No matter what happened between good and bad to us Mike or we got hurt, we need to be strong in front of those horrible people, once we've let them see our weakness, we are done for so don't let those people who hurt you, pulling you down, you need to lift your head high no matter what, don't trust the people easily, give your trust, who deserve it, also don't let them see you emotions through your expression especially eyes, just looked at them coldly or blank because you yourself doesn't deserve to be disrespect and mistreat, you are only human like the rest of us Michael"  she was right that night, when she told him that, he take off his aviator slowly which his fans screamed more, then the music has finally start.

Nation To Nation

All The World

Must Come Together

Face The Problems

That We See

Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out

I Asked My Neighbor

For A Favor

She Said Later

What Has Come Of

All The People

Have We Lost Love

Of What It's About

 

Back to Jewel's scene

Jewel walk calmly towards the front desk, where a young man is standing there, typing something at the computer, tonight she has her other uniform on (see chapter 1 if you don't remember) but this time, not the cat suite that has US Marine seal at the each side of her shoulders so she just go with her badge, if they ask for it. When she was already in front of the desk, she cleared her throat to get the young man's attention which the young man look at her oddly first but it change into a seductive look, um......... Michael won't like this at all, if he was with her, she sighed and ignored the way the young man staring at her.

"Good evening sir, I am Agent Brown, did the president have informed you that I will arriving tonight for a certain business?" Jewel said plainly. The young man expression change again into a nervous one, when he heard her name, jewel have guessed well that her uncle already talk to the owner of Marriot hotel to warn them, what is going to happened soon.

"Y-yes mam, the owner of the hotel had inform us that an agent will be arriving tonight so do you need our help for direction?" the young man said nervously, she smiled softly and take a folder out from her back side to give it to the young man.

"Okay, do me a favor dear, give this folder to the owner of this hotel, tell him that we are sorry the enemy have chosen this hotel for their troubles so now I am going to kick them out.....don't forget to give this folder tomorrow....." Jewel said. The young man nodded in understanding, she wink at the young man and walk away from him, leaving the young man star struck with her beauty.

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz

No One Seems To Let Me Be

False Prophets Cry Of Doom

What Are The Possibilities

I Told My Brother

There'll Be Problems,

Times And Tears For Fears,

We Must Live Each Day

Like It's The Last

 

She go to the direction, where Clint have told her, where she needed to stop because this time, she needs to let her fellow Agents know, where is her next destination of this huge badass hotel.

"Clint, where I need to go next because I am already here" Jewel said calmly.

"Well Jul, you need to go straight, you won't be going to left or right cause this time it will be faster for you, oh just to let you know, there's a lot of trap out there and also there's a chance Michael could see you in action" Clint said.

"What do you mean by that Clint?"

"The black skull have connected an wire at the stage screen, where Mike will be performing, John already catch the person, he wanted to warn the king but the show has already start so we cannot do anything" Jewel cursed under her breath, feeling frustrated right now, she continue walking down the hall without noticing one of the black skull soldier is behind her.

"Did he tell Frank and did you hack the system for everyone around the world not to see it?"

"Yes he let Frank know but as what I told you, they cannot stop the show, the only thing they can do is calm Mr. Jackson while he is watching you doing some action and I'm working on that because the Black skull system is so damn different from our systems, also LOOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" Jewel turned around fast and block the attack (knife) from one the black skull soldier, she eventually kick his stomach and knock him out without giving him a second glance.

"Now tell me, is Michael along with everyone is seeing this?"

"Yes, it's starting woman, now go get that chip fast because I heard at John's line, the fans is screaming horrified"

"You got it"

Go With It

Go With It

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back at Michael's scene

The fans gasp horrified, when they saw something behind me even my back-up dancers, singers with the rest of the crew too, I was definitely confused, what the heck is going on although I keep singing, I didn't stop at all, Frank make his appearance on the stage with a disbelief expression, he wasn't looking at me at all, he was looking at the screen behind me, I also turn around slowly and look at the screen with the same expression that Frank wore.

I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me on that screen right now, it's Jewel herself, she was walking calmly down the halls from the hotel, talking to someone from her earpiece but someone was behind her with a knife, shit is that the enemy itself? NO! Jewel! One of fans screamed, saying "LOOK OUT!" my heart literally stop beating, when I saw the enemy has an evil smirk because he was close enough to make his move to hurt Jewel, the anxious feeling start running through my veins, fuck I can't watch this! Until unexpected she turned around with the most coldest look, she gave the enemy, I myself was surprised when she block his attacks fast, she kick the enemies hard on the stomach and knocked him out without a second glance, damn my girl can really fight then she start walk calmly down the halls once more.

The World Keeps Changing

Rearranging Minds

And Thoughts

Predictions Fly Of Doom

The Baby Boom

Has Come Of Age

We'll Work It Out

 

My fans cheered happily but as for the rest of my crew along with John, Roberto, Frank, Wayne and Bill knew, this isn't over........

I Told My Brothers

Don't You Ask Me

For No Favors

I'm Conditioned By

The System

Don't You Talk To Me

Don't Scream And Shout

 

Jewel pov, Back at Jewel's scene

"Okay that silver steel door a few feet away in front of you Jul, the chip is in there, I located it fast for you because I know you wanted to go back at the hotel"

"Oh hell yes I am, okay give me second cause I have a feeling there's a trap"

"There is Jul, be careful"

"I will, Agent out"

I start walking slowly at first for me to see my destination to run fast, thank gosh I have ultra-long sleek leather gloves on now, I really love this uniform, okay enough admiring, when I knew it's the right time to run, I was going to start running fast towards that door for my safety but I stop to my tracks, when I saw four men standing a couple of feet away from me, bad news for me too, they have an AK47, who their guns is pointing at me, not a good day for me.......Michael will definitely scold me, if he have seen this part.

She Pray To God, To Buddha

Then She Sings A

Talmud Song

Confusions Contradict

The Self

Do We Know Right

From Wrong

I Just Want You To

Recognize Me

In The Temple

You Can't Hurt Me

I Found Peace

Within Myself

 

I don't have a choice but to confront this bastards, I hope the king won't have a panic attack, I calmly approach them which they start reloading their guns, point their gun straight, where I was standing, waiting for the right time to shoot at me, gosh this men are so stupid because they don't know, who they are up against, well this is going to be a long night for me.

Go With It

Go With It

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back to Michael's scene

The four men, who is still pointing their guns at Jewel is patiently waiting for her to make her first move for them to start shooting at her which I will have an panic attack soon but......my girlfriend is smirking evilly at them, WTF?! I heard John at the side of the stage is cursing loudly, um I have a huge bad feeling something bad or good will happened tonight.

Until Jewel start running fast towards the four men, the enemies start shooting at her too when she already make her move, my hot beautiful girlfriend block every bullets that is coming towards which I knew everyone here today, who is watching this or around the world, their jaw dropped, it's impossible a human being to block those bullets fast and I am telling y'all it's possible because you needed to train it like dancing or singing.

[Rap Performed By Heavy D]

Jam Jam

Here Comes The Man

Hot Damn

The Big Boy Stands

Movin' Up A Hand

Makin' Funky Tracks

With My Man

Michael Jackson

Smooth Criminal

That's The Man

Mike's So Relaxed

Mingle Mingle Jingle

In The Jungle

Bum Rushed The Door

3 And 4's In A Bundle

Execute The Plan

First I Cooled Like A Fan

Got With Janet

Then With Guy

Now With Michael

Cause It Ain't Hard To...

 

Oh geez, this woman is going to be a death of me, John is standing beside me now with a huge smirk on his face, I guess he's enjoying the show, as for Roberto, he was talking to someone from his phone calmly but if you looked closely, he is arguing to that person from the other line, I sighed and return my attention on the screen, I hope this fight is over..........soon

[Michael]

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

Get On It

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't Stop

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Jewel pov, Back to Jewel's scene

I landed back on my two feet, when all those four men have been.....again knock out cold since Michael with the rest of the world is seeing this, I didn't want to cost a bloodshed in front of that damn camera for everyone to see me killing a human being like all of us, I sighed in relief and proceed to walk towards that door.

"Clint does this door have a trap, if I touch it? Because I will destroy it" I said plainly.

"There's no electric or whatever trap they have put in that door, if you touch it so be it, you can destroy it Princess" Clint said amused. I rolled my eyes and get my M9 silence gun from my belt and point it at the keyhole.

"Okay are you sure, I can shoot the keyhole for me to go inside this damn room" I said.

"Actually there was a password for you to open it but it's best for you to shoot the keyhole along with the computers beside the door because I already hacked the system from that door for you to destroy it easily Jul"

"Thanks, Agent J out"

I pull the trigger and shoot at the keyhole first then the computer beside the door which the door itself automatically opened, I check the room first, if it's secure which it is so I go inside the room and saw the chip a couple of feet away from me with a glass around it, protecting it from outside, I grabbed my knife behind my back pocket to see if it's safe and throw it just in case for me to see it if there's a trap again which there's nothing, I grabbed my gun and shoot the glass, this time I heard an alarm.

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

I cursed under my breath and run for it, I grabbed the chip fast, put it on my back pocket and get out of this horrible room but certain someone make his appearance and that's the second leader of the black skull itself.

It Ain't Too Hard For Me

To Jam [9x]

Get On It

Jam

It Ain't

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Michael pov, Back to Michael's scene

Jewel stop to her tracks, when she spotted a guy in front of her, staring at her blankly, I felt a huge shiver down my spine that there is something about this guy, I look at the corner of my eye to see, what is John's reaction, the answer is, he is staring at the screen with the coldest look he wore for the first time along with Roberto, I start feeling confused, why they are starring like that, Wayne caught my confused expression and explain that I couldn't believe, what I was hearing from him.

"Mike I know you won't believe what you will hear from me, the guy, who's in front of Jewel is the second leader from Black skull" Wayne said calmly, I felt my body froze, where I was standing, OMFG!

"C-can Jewel handled that guy?" I asked anxiously

"She can Mike, just watch" John and Roberto said unison, our attention return back at the screen, please hear me from heaven above, please let Jewel be safe.

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

Jam

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't Too Much

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

Jewel pov, Back at Jewel's scene

The second leader and I stare at each other coldly, I really hate this bastard style for real, this is the second time I have seen him in person, the tension inside this room was starting to feel heavy and I cannot waste my damn time to be here or else, there's bad news more to come.

"Hello Agent Brown, it's nice to see you again" The second leader said arrogantly

"It is dear, it's a coincidence to see you here" I said sarcastically

"Um....feisty woman.....i like that.....now back to our original topic, how did you know, where is the location of this chip Juliet" He said with his Russian accent, A grin start to appear on my face.

"Remember I am an agent dear but just to remind you, I always know fast of what you did along with the rest of black skull is doing, I cannot tell you because it's your group's secret, don't worry your secret is safe with me" I said with a smirk. He stare at me coldly and clenched his jaw, Bingo there's what I wanted for him to feel "Anger"

"Don't do that Agent Brown, I don't want to kill my one most favorite Agent tonight" He said with a warning tone.

"UGH FUCK YOU, son of a bitch!" Clint and John said irritated, I wanted to laugh but I bit my lip to stop myself.

"I apologize for my rudeness sire but I don't need to start playing your fucking games so now leave me in peace" I said irritated, he laughed at me evilly and shook his head.

"Oh I will but the next time I see you, we will challenge you woman, be ready" He said calmly.

"Whatever you say boy" I said in a mocked tone.

I don't know, why in the hell, he just let me go just like that, before I get out of this place, I gave him a warning with my accent slip out of my mouth, when I passed by beside him "You and your first leader may think that you guys have won but this isn't over, you guys don't know, who you are up against so be ready, I am telling you as early as possible, if you guys don't stop, you'll and all this people will end up losing everything" I said coldly, I walk away without waiting for his reply before I got out of that room, I saw him shiver well I guess he got my warning.

Jam

Too Much

It Ain't Too Much Stuff

It Ain't

Don't You

It Ain't Too Much For Me To

 

I smiled and run down the halls that leads me to the parking lot, I am telling you, the heavy weight that I am carrying on my shoulders is gone and now, the fucking camera, who was following me is gone too..........thank fuck for that.......Shit I need to let everyone know, where I am going now.

"Woman go straight at the hotel, Michael along with the rest of us are arriving there soon........so we we'll see you later" John said.

"Okay Jo copy that Agent J out"

Get On It

Get On It

Give It Baby

Give It To Me

Come On

You Really Give It Too Me

Got To Give It

You Just Want To Give It

 

 

Tonight I am lucky that I didn't fight the second leader from the black skull.....i have to know, why in the hell he just let me go rather calmly.......i need to investigate soon but right now I have to go back, where my love is waiting for me and I have a feeling he will scold me heavily today.

this is the most longest chapter i ever write LOL, well i hope you enjoy it.....stay tuned:)