[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

  Maestro

(Maestro)

 

Irinalikeness

(Irina Kuznetsova)

When Maestro was at the end of his rope and despairs that he would wallow in his loneliness forever, things look up for him when he crosses paths with the legal secretary Irina Kuznetsova, who possesses a dark secret none of her acquaintances know. Will Irina be able to overcome her mild fear of Maestro and find the courage to befriend him? Will Maestro be willing to open his heart to her? Find out in this exciting romantic thriller!

 


Rated: T
Categories: HIStory: 1995-1999, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense, Thriller, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: Mild Violence
Trigger Warnings: Death, Domestic Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 29663 Read: 16333
Published: Oct 28, 2014 Updated: Jul 22, 2022
Story Notes:

Author's Notes: I am not making any money off of Michael in any way so it is pointless to try and sue me. I am simply doing this for fun and because I love him. However the main original characters Irina as well as a few other random OCs belong to me so if you steal them you will be in trouble. This fic is based on Michael's character Maestro from the film Ghosts, rated T for some fantasy violence and mild language here and there. I am not sure where this is going yet so bear with me. Most of my MJ fics are family oriented so forgive me if some areas of this fic seem rusty. Rude, hateful comments are not welcome.

1. Chapter 1 by LadyKeren [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstar (5348 words)

2. Chapter 2 by LadyKeren [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4585 words)

Wow! To all who left me reviews, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I didn't expect to get so many for one chapter! Please keep them coming and I hope you continue to enjoy! Also, some drama involving abusive behavior featured here..proceed with caution. 

3. Chapter 3 by LadyKeren [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6229 words)

Wow, 300+ reads for 2 chapters! Thank you to MJFreak23 and jkl567 for sticking with me! You guys are the best. Also welcome to any new reviewers! You guys motivate me to do my best. Love y'all!

4. Chapter 4 by LadyKeren [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4176 words)

Note: I decided to name the mayor Tom Sneddon because the two of them bore a resemblance and had similar attitudes. Anyway, thank you to HoneyToTheBee, MJFreak23, Michaela Josephine and everyone else who supports this fic. I love y'all! xoxo

5. Chapter 5 by LadyKeren [Reviews - 0] (9325 words)

Yes, I know it's been years! It's my fault, I know. I had put it on an indefinite hiatus. To those who still read/favorited/reviewed in spite of that, thank you! So sorry for leaving you guys hanging...I hope you can forgive me. Here's a long chapter to make up for it. Even if I take time to update my other stories, I will stick with this one as long as the muse cooperates, and that's a promise. Now that I've gotten those details out of the way...drama involving the mayor and douchebagery alert! Read at your own risk.