- Text Size +
Story Notes:

1.Romance2.Humor

Author's Chapter Notes:

Very interesting.Not weird,not boring out your mind,but just as the title says.

It was a hot suuny day,the sun was blazing down on wood's cafe.Usually in cafe's they have coffee and maybe a glazed donut.But this cafe added something new to their menu,chocolate chip cookies.I know,its weird,but i told you its different.They close at 8pm.One reason is because they dont have as many customers as they do in the day and afternoon.But sometimes we random people that usually dont come like some customers.I dont understand why waitresses pay check is always the lowest.I mean the chef gets the highest check inthe cafe.I mean,the only thing he does is just make a handmade donut or cookies.One time the manager actually complimented his cooking.Actually,yesterday i saw him walking from a donut shop and a dough shop.I wanted to tell the manager,but he saw me and threatened me.I was so scared,i didnt go to work the next day.I should have told someone,but* i was scared.But i knew one person i could tell......michael.He would always listen to my problems.I didnt want to tell my problems to someone who isnt alive anymore.I had to move on like my mother kept saying.For god's sake,im 17 years old.I cant let something as stupid as this take over me.Lisa gave an order to take to table 3.It was so many orders,that i had to take a 2 minute break.I mean i was tired as hell.I cant stand my boss.He so stubborn.2 weeks, i asked him for a raise,and he just laughed in my face. I was so stunned,that i walked out of his office looking like my house just burned down.Lisa asked me wht was wrong,i just stood there like your life is about to flash right before your eyes.I wanted to cry my eyes out.How can he do that?I mean,i worked so hard these past 2 days.Oookay,maybe he had point.I DID just get here 2 days ago.But ive worked hard to get a raise.Yesterday,shanel,thinks she owns the place,got a raise.Plus,SHE"S ONLY BEEN HERE 3 DAYS!That's messed up.Well i can see why she got it.Because she's the owners daughter.Lisa is my only friend around here who doesnt tell me what to do.Me and lisa are waitresses at wood's cafe.Sometimes we get chewed out by the boss.If we even talked to cook,shanel would be a snitch.Just because she's the owners daughter that don't mean she can 1.Tell us what to do 2.Yell at us for no reason 3.Get special treatment.If i was the boss,i would have told her ass to get to work.Dont pass go,dont collect 200 dollars.Then she'd probably through a tantrum.Lisa tapped on me."what?"i said while cleaning table 6."Do you see that guy that came in here,he's sitting at table 3.Go take his order,plus he cute,so go."She pushed me towards his table.I blushed.He had on a fedora hat which matched suit.He smiled and holded out his hand,i shook it."So,what you like,cofee,donut,cookie?"He thought for a moment."A cofee would be just fine."I smiled and walked away.When i reached the cook,i gave him the order.It didnt take more than 4 seconds to pour coffee into a cup.I brought the cup to table 3.He was looking out the big glass window."Here you g-go sir."He smiled."Please,call me mike."I blushed."Mike,i like that name."I smiled and walked back to lisa,which i found she was smiling."Why are you smiling?"I asked eyeing her."Well,its just that when you were with that guy,i think you to make a perfect couple.I blushed."His name is mike lisa.Do you know what i said to him when he told me his name?"She did her thinker pose."You probably said you hated it?"I hit her lightly on her arm.She kept guessing on and on.I finally got tired of it."I said i like that name.I was SO embarassed,i just smiled and walked away."She put her hand on shoulder."Its okay,i mean,im sure its not that bad."I turned to her."Are you crazy?He's probably laughing silently to himself."She sood up."Well,go find out."I looked at funny.Is she humorous?"What?"I said go talk to him.You seem to like him,so go chat."I looked at him.He was still drinking his coffee."Fine."I got up and walked over to his table.He looked up."Um,may i sit here?"His face brighted."Of course you can.I 've waiting until of us had the courage to talk to one another."I blushed."Well,i wanted,no my friend lisa told me you and make a good couple,and i was wondering if we could have lunch together sometime."He smiled and said:"Sure."I looked relieved.He looked at his watch."I have to go."He stood up and left.First i looked confused.I mean,he just got up left.But i sooon realized that i have a date.I got up and walked over where lisa was.She was still smiling.One day somebody's gonna knock off that smile off her face."What are you smiling about?"She looked away."What the hell is your problem?"She looked me smiling."YOU DID AWESOME!"She gave me hug."Why are you hugging me?""Because you have a lunch date!This is exciting!"Yeah, i guess so.
 

 

Chapter End Notes:
How was it?Please tell me by reveiwing me.Like i said...i love to write.But chapter 1 is just the meeting.Chapter 2 is going to be awesome.Bye.See you in Chapter 2!