- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Based off of 'Fly' by Maddie and Tae

Alexa was an aspiring magician with big dreams. She dreamed of having her own show in Las Vegas and a starring role in 'The Supernaturalists'. She always went to her mentor, Michael Jackson, for advice.  She was told no so many times and she felt like giving up.  But Michael kept telling her to work harder and pull through the negativity.  She kept practicing and practicing.  She kept sitting inth window pane of Michael's office watching the rain fall down.  She kept being silent and stared outside. Alexa was a thinker when she watched the rain. She had tears in her eyes and wondered if she was ever going to make it big one day. This caused her heart to be a mess. Michael had a lot of faith in her and knew she could do it. Michael approached her with open arms and gave her one of his huge bear hugs. Michael met Alexa on a street corner as he was going home from dinner with his mother. His bodyguards thought she was a prostitute but she was a magician.  She was only sixteen at the time. He took her under his wing and they became fast friends. Alexa was now eighteen with a bright future ahead of her and she knew it too.

" Mikey, when will I make it?" she asked him as she sobbed into his chest. " Alexa, you just have to believe in yourself and make people remember you," he stated as she felt him rub her back. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.  He placed her on the bed and covered her up. " Goodnight, Sweet Alexa," he murmured as he pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. She was asleep safe and sound. She was dreaming of her own show and how many lives she could touch.  Her dreams were usually about her making it big and people knowing who she was. Alexa knew that she had to take Michael's word to heart. In a few days, she was going to be given a shot by Criss Angel, the famous magician, to be part of his show, 'The Supernaturalists'. She was going to perform at his live show, 'Believe', at the Luxor Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Michael was going with her.  She was a little nervous about the huge audition. Alexa knew she had Michael and an army of supporters behind her.  A few days later, she was in Vegas for her audition. She kept talking to herself to calm her nerves. It was a ritual she had before a performance.

" Alexa, listen to me. I know you can do this. You have been working hard for this. You are an amazing magician, I am so proud of how far you have come," Michael told her as she was getting ready for the show. She was wearing a pink and sparkly crop top with black shorts and combat boots. Criss gave her a pep talk to. Alexa was so ready for her time to shine. She was ready for the big performance. She was going to escape from a straitjacket and then do the Houdini metamorphosis trick. Michael and Criss watched from backstage as she began to do the straitjacket escape. " Take it easy, Alexa," Criss mumbled as Michael smiled and took lots of videos. Then, she successfully did the metamorphosis.  " Yes!" Michael exclaimed. She waved to the crowd and ran backstage. She began to cry as Michael hugged her. Criss hugged her as well. She got a lot of hugs and positive feedback. She made it to 'The Supernaturalists'. Alexa just reached her dream. She was so happy too. Michael was there for her every single step of the way. He was her number one fan.