- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
dangerous era based off of " Wanted" by Hunter Hayes
Michael was in love with his girlfriend of 2 years Anna. Anna was a beautiful girl with honey blonde hair and hazel eyes. Michael loved everything about her. He loved the way she kissed him, the way she made him laugh and her personality. Michael knew today was her birthday and their 2 year anniversary. She was his " The Way You Make Me Feel" girl for the short film and the 'Bad' tour. Tonight was the night that Michael was going to make her his forever. While she went to work as a nurse at a children's hospital, he decorated their private bedroom with rose petals and set up a hot bubble bath for the both of them to relax in. He laid out her favorite little black dress. Once he got that done, he had to go to the backyard and set a nice romantic dinner by the lake, their favorite spot in Neverland. He kept having fear and anxiety about proposing to Anna. Once he got back inside, the phone rang. It was his baby girl. " Hi, baby, I'm on my way home now so we can celebrate my birthday and our anniversary, I love you!" she exclaimed as Michael smiled to himself. " Okay my sweet Anna, see you soon and I love you so much more than anything in the world!" he replied as he looked at the 15 karat princess cut engagement ring he picked out for her. He quickly got dressed in a white shirt and black pants. He left his shirt unbuttoned and left his curls in front of his face. He quickly wrote notes that were clues for Anna to find him. He disappeared quickly to the lake. Anna got out of her car and followed the first note that said; ' Anna, my angel, go up to the bedroom and change into something nice because you have a perfect night ahead of you.- Michael.' She did as the note said and went to change into the black dress. " I wonder what he has planned for me?" she asked herself as she looked into the mirror. She followed the noted that led outside to the location where Michael was. " Hello, PYT," he greeted her with a hug and a kiss. "Hello, my sweet Peter Pan," she whispered in his ear. He loved it when she called him that. They sat down and ate their meal and talked for a while before Michael went to get her the first present. It was a small white puppy named Hook, just like Captain Hook in " Peter Pan". She played with him for a while as Michael took the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee. " Anna oh my precious and gorgeous Anna, you have been putting up with me for the past two years. Yes we have had our little disputes but you still managed to stay with me. I would fall apart without you and everything makes sense when I am with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wanna make you feel wanted forever. You are my lover and my best friend. I am ready for the next chapter in our lives. So Anna, beautiful Anna, will you marry me?" he asked her as they both got emotional. " Michael Joseph Jackson, yes I will marry you, I love you so much babe!" she said through her tears as he put the ring on her. The ring fit just right. She gave him a deep passionate kiss and hugged him as Hook barked with joy. " I love you so much more!" he murmured into her ear. " Mommy and Daddy are getting married Hook!" Anna said in a baby voice. They cuddled under the stars and talked about their future. Soon, they went inside to take a bubble bath and fell asleep in each other's arms. Michael was glad to call Anna his forever.
Chapter End Notes:
" I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I wanna make you feel wanted. I wanna call you mine I wanna hold your hand forever and never let you forget, baby I wanna make you feel wanted." - Hunter Hayes " Wanted"