[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The place:Normal Valley.....At first Isabella Collins doesn't believe all the rumors she keeps hearing about the man who lives in the haunted house up on the hill. She's determind to find out who this man is and why everyone hates him especially her father who happens to be the mayor of the town. *Based on the short flim "Ghosts"


Rated: T
Categories: Romance Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 3942 Read: 10366
Published: Aug 04, 2014 Updated: Jul 14, 2015
Story Notes:

Enjoy :)

1. It Wasn' t Only A Dare....But So Much More.... by butterflies97 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (515 words)

This is my first story y'all so please bear with me! Oh and thanks for reading! Please review to let me know if I should continue :)

2. Meeting....HIM by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] (365 words)

Ok so in this chap Isabella finally gets to meet the man that everyone hates and fears...should be interesting lol

3. That's Your Real Name...Maestro? by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (343 words)

Bella and Maestro try to understand each other better. She wants to find out why people are so scared of him.

4. Really...They Left Me Here With This Guy? by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] (387 words)

Review please :)

5. You're His Daughter??? by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] (331 words)

Lol haven't updated this story in forever.....sorry about that :/

6. Wait A Minute,You're A Ghost?! by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] (1334 words)

Finally decided to upload on my first story lol enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 by butterflies97 [Reviews - 0] (667 words)