[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

"Love can change lives. Rescue is possible. Love is the movement."

Ember cuts herself... To rid herself of the pain. To be considered a "normal" teenager.

Her only comfort, her only bliss, is music. When she goes to a concert, all she can feel is euphoria, all she can feel is the rhythm of the music beneath her feet.

When she meets Michael, her heart fills with an overwhelming sense of happiness, her feet lift off the ground and she is alive once more.

What will become of them?


Rated: T
Categories: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 607 Read: 2281
Published: Jun 02, 2011 Updated: Jun 04, 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and places, etc. are strictly that of their respective owners. The original plot and storyline belong solely to the author and are strictly her own property. The author is in no way affiliated/associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and no copyright infringement is intended.  

 

This is an experiment as of this very moment in time, and I'm more just curious as to how this will play out.

As always, read and review please, kittens. It's appreciated.

1. C1: She's upset. Bad day. by ChelsealovesMJ16 [Reviews - 2] (324 words)

2. C2: He leans down to comfort her. by ChelsealovesMJ16 [Reviews - 0] (283 words)