[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

I've written three stories so far chronicaling Michael and Jess's love life. They followed through their life living together and dating up until they were engaged and married. But, although it's been mentioned, I never wrote in detail how the two of them first met and became a couple. 

This is that long anticipated story.

http://tamdinle.com/data/artist_photos/michael-jackson/michael-jackson-16_5939794_big.jpg

Michael is the most famous celebrity in the world. He has just returned to L.A. and is wrapping up his latest world tour. He has everything and seems to have the perfect life. But at this point he's got a lot of problems in his life. He's recovering from the first accusation of child molestation, his first wife just left him, and he's struggling with some serious depression. 

Jess is a young girl just out of college and an aspiring dancer. What happens when she happens to run into Michael Jackson by chance? Will fate bring them together? And can she give him what he needs and fill that void in his life that's left him feeling empty and alone inside?

meme

 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9700 Read: 12898
Published: Jul 21, 2014 Updated: Jul 28, 2014
Story Notes:

This is a prequel to my Michael and Jess series. The next story, "The Way You Make Me Feel" will pick up where the last story "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" left off.

1. The Life Of The King Of Pop by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (1001 words)

Plot twist: All of my stories are from Jess's perspective...but this is the first one from Michael's perspective!

2. What Really Happened by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (1108 words)

3. Backstage by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (849 words)

4. First Meeting by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (931 words)

5. Starbucks by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (1273 words)

6. Missed Call by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (1245 words)

7. Happiness by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (857 words)

8. Dream Date by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 0] (2093 words)

9. At Peace by Michaels_Girl [Reviews - 1] (343 words)

This is the last chapter of "Remember The Time". It's very short, but it wasn't really meant to be a long story at all. My next story which will be up soon called "The Way You Make Me Feel" picks up where "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" left off.