[Reviews - 68] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

FORMERLY TITLED "NEVER TOO LATE" Because you asked for it; it's here. The sequel to "Something Borrowed"!!!

It's been 15 years since Erin Shields lost the love of her best friend to her younger sister. Life has taken Erin and Michael on many different paths but they've remained friends through it all. When trouble occurs in paradise, will Michael and Erin get the chance on love they missed out on? photo 1b1999ba-b4f1-4fc2-a43b-3bb742b24f66wallpaper_zpsedb06eaa.jpg


Rated: T
Categories: Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Something Old, Something New, Something Blue
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes
Word count: 64546 Read: 74072
Published: Jun 09, 2014 Updated: Dec 30, 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.




Originally, I did not plan on doing a sequel for "Something Borrowed". But since many readers insisted, I decided to do it. Sometimes, sequels are not always as good as the original story. I hope that "Something Great" can be just as good as "Something Borrowed" and I hope you all will like it. Please note that 15 years has passed since "Something Borrowed" so Michael, Erin and even Brooke are much older. I just decided to keep Michael with his Thriller era look. If you haven't read "Something Borrowed" it is strongly suggested that you do so before reading this story. But if you don't feel like it, by all means start here. Again, I hope this story can be as good as "Something Borrowed". If it sucks don't be afraid to tell me and I can do what I can to make it better. I hope you enjoy reading!

1. Chapter 1: Almost Is Never Enough by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1013 words)
Welcome to the first chapter! I hope you all will enjoy. Please leave reviews!

2. Chapter 2: Didn't See THAT Coming! by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1268 words)
Here's another chapter! I hope you'll enjoy! Please review!

3. Chapter 3: Too Much by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1518 words)
Thank you to everyone who's reading and reviewing!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please review!!

4. Chapter 4: Gotta Make A Big Impression by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (966 words)
Here's another chapter! It's a bit a filler but a chapter none the less. Please review!!

5. Chapter 5: Just Good Friends by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] (1101 words)
Two updates in one day! Some of you all will be a bit upset with Erin for perhaps the next two chapters but I promise it won't last long. Big thanks to camillieanPYT for her insight on the story. It really helped a lot! Please review and let me know what I can do to improve this story!

6. Chapter 6: Falling by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1299 words)
Hello lovely readers!! Again you have been warned that you might be upset with Erin and find her to be a bit stupid but I promise it won't last long. This might be the last chapter for a while. I'm begining to get suck in a rut with the plot of this story. I know that you all want Michael and Erin to be together but I have to rational about their situation if I want this story to be realistic. I'm stuck between pleasing the readers and rationality. If any of you all have any ideas, please feel free to pitch them at me. I could use all the help I can get. Please don't forget to review!!!

7. Chapter 7: Can't Have Your Cake & Eat It Too by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1221 words)
Here's something I came up with. Don't know if it's good enough or not. You can be the judge of that. I'm still working on the direction I want this story to go in so please bear with me. Please review and let me know how it was.

8. Chapter 8: Two Can Play That Game by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1198 words)
Hi my lovely readers!! Here's another chapter! This is the first chapter where my characters don't eat anything. Lol! My characters are such gluttons. Also a new character is introduced in the chapter. Let me know what you think about the new character and where the plot is going. Please don't forget to review!!

9. Chapter 9: Speak Of The Devil by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (1179 words)
Hi reader!! I'm back again with another chapter. Hope you all will like! Please remember to leave reviews and let me know what you think!

10. Chapter 10: Bone To Pick by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1720 words)
Hi readers! Are you still with me? As you can see the title of the story has changed but that's all that will change. Here's another chapter! I really hope you all are still with me! Please remember to review and let me know how it was!!!

11. Chapter 11: Setting The Record Straight by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1374 words)
Hi readers!! Sorry I made you wait so long for an update. I had a lack of inspiration. This is not my best update but an update none the less. Please don't forget to review and if you have any ideas please feel free to share them. I could really use them!

12. Chapter 12: Moving On? by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (847 words)
Hi readers!! I'm sorry it took me a long time to get another chapter out. The ideas haven't been flowing freely. This chapter is short, find of a filler and full of fluff. I know everybody's TeamMichael but this is a TeamJacob chapter if there's anybody TeamJacob. No? Okay. Lol!! Anyway, Michael's had his romantic moments with Brooke it's only fair that Erin gets her moments. Here's a question for you all. What would you think of some of the future chapters to be in Michael's POV? "Something Borrowed" was completely in Erin's POV and no one ever got to hear Michael's side of the story. Anyway, please don't forget to let me know what you think and leave reviews!!!

13. Chapter 13: Now Entering.... The Friend Zone by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1579 words)
Hi readers!!! Here's another update. It's not that great but I'll let you decided. I believe that Michael's POV maybe coming in the next chapter. Please review and please give your honest opinion!!

14. Chapter 14: Baby I Loved You First by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1022 words)
Hi readers!! Here's another chapter!!!I'm really self conscious about it since the POV's are switched. Please feel free to let me know if Michael's POV sound overly girly or feminine. I've been reading on how to write the male POV but anyway, here's Michael's POV! Please review and please let me know what you think!!!

15. Chapter 15: Just Do It by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (950 words)
Hi readers! Here's another chapter in Mike's POV.Michael's POV is pretty complicated to write and I really think this chapter is pure crap but I'll let you be the judge of that. Let me know what you think! Oh, and please review!!!

16. Chapter 16: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1375 words)
Yoohooo?? Is anyone still reading?? Here's another chapter! This one's back in Erin's POV. The next chapter will probably be back in Michael's POV. Well hope you enjoy. Please review and let me know how it is. And if you have any ideas, please feel free to share those also!!

17. Chapter 17: Whisper Words Of Wisdom by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1572 words)
Hey readers!! Here's another chapter!! i hope you enjoy!! as you can tell by the title of the chapter, I'm kind of in a Beatles mood today. This chapter is in Michael's POV. Please review and let me know how it was!!!

18. Chapter 18: Onto You by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1179 words)
THIS CHAPTER SUCKS!!! I am thoroughly convinced. You can cyberly beat me when you finish reading. I'm glad that you all are enjoying

19. Chapter 19: A Day In The Life by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2236 words)
Hi readers!! I'm back with another chapter!!! This chapter provides both Erin and Michael's POV. It's probably the longest one I've written so far. I hope you all enjoy! Please review!!!

20. Chapter 20: Confessions by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1860 words)
Hi readers!! Here's another chapter!! I don't know if I can get another one posted before school starts on Monday but I can try. Feel free to let me know what you think and please review!

21. Chapter 21: Downward Spiral by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2505 words)
Hi readers!! I know it's been a while but I started back school this week. The updates will not be as often but I'll try not to make you guys wait. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget to review!!

22. Chapter 22: That's What Friends Are For by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2172 words)
Hi readers!! I'm back with another update! I don't think it's my best but it's an update never the less! I hope you'll enjoy and please don't forget to review!!

23. Chapter 23: Come Back When You Grow Up by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (1555 words)
Hi readers!! Here's another chapter! I hope you enjoy!! Please don't forget to review!!!!

24. Chapter 24: Stay by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (2555 words)
Hi readers!! Here's another chapter! I hope you all are still with me. After this chapter there may be a time lapse in the story. That also means it may take me a while to get the next chapter out but I won't make you wait forever. Also, Michael's POV maybe appearing again soon. I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to review!!

25. Chapter 25: Truly, Madly, Deeply by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1663 words)
 photo a_zps03be1c5e.jpg

Hey readers! Are you still with me?? I really hope so. So, this chapter is very important. Time as passed since the last chapter. I hope that this doesn't throw you guys off and confuse you or make you give up on the story but I can assure you that nothing of high importance has happened. I really hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to review! I love to hear what you guys think!

26. Chapter 26: Speechless by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1797 words)
Hi readers!! I've gotten in another update!! I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to review!!

27. Chapter 27: Do The Right Thing by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (1408 words)
Another chapter for my lovely readers. It kind of sucks but hopefully I'll bounce back to better chapters. Please don't forget to review! I hope you enjoy!

28. Chapter 28: Drunk by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1774 words)
Hey readers!!! I hope you're still with me. Here's another chapter. It's completely in Michael's POV. Also, a new character is being introduced. I hope you all will enjoy. Please let me know what you think in a review!!!

29. Chapter 29: No Reply by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1442 words)
Hi readers!! It's been a very busy week and weekend for me. This is a very crappy chapter but I hope you will enjoy. Review only if you want to!

30. Chapter 30: Who Do You Think You Are? by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2332 words)
Hi lovely readers!!!! Here's another chapter! I'm actually surprised I got to 30. I didn't think this story would be so long. I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to review!!!!

31. Chapter 31:Going To Take Some Time by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1668 words)
Hi readers!! Here's your weekly chapter!! Don't know if I'll be able to update this weekend or not. It will be busy for me. Hope you like and please don't forget to review!!
'

32. Chapter 32:Working My Way Back To You by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1812 words)
Another chapter!! Hope you enjoy!! Please don't forget to review!!!

33. Chapter 33: Starting All Over Again by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1490 words)
Hi readers!!! Here's another chapter!!! I hope you'll enjoy! Please don't forget to review!! I love to hear what you think!!

34. Chapter 34: You've Got A Friend by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (1188 words)
Hey readers!!!!! The story might not be updated for a few weeks. I have a major test to study for that I will take next month so I will need total concentration. My Mother wants me to study everyday and I'm not sure if I'll have time on the weekends to update. That really sucks because I enjoyed bringing you guys a new update every week. I'll try to update this weekend but it will probably be the last one for a while. I wanted to let you all know because I never like to keep you waiting for updates. The story is getting ready to come to a close and I can't wait to get back to updating frequently. Thanks again for supporting my story!!! Please don't forget to review!!!!

35. Chapter 35: The Perfect Fit by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)
Hi readers!! So I got a chance to update but this for sure is the last update for while. Don't worry, I'll be back. Please review!!

36. Chapter 36: A Date With Destiny by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1543 words)
Yoooho! Is any one still here? This story's been like a ghost town the last couple of chapters.I have two more weeks until my big test. I'll be doing major studying this week so I might not be able to update until it is over. I really miss updating frequently. Well, I hope you guys like that chapter and if I don't get to write another chapter before Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!! I love you guys!! Please don't forget to review!!

37. Chapter 37: More Than This by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 0] (2403 words)
Hi lovely readers. Here a chapter. I hope you enjoy. Only a few more chapters to go!! Please leave a review!!!

38. Chapter 38: Give It Up by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1936 words)
So, is anyone still reading?? Here's another chapter! I hope you all will enjoy, if anyone is reading. Please leave a little review!

39. Chapter 39: Pre- wedding Problems by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1227 words)
Hi readers!Just a filler chapter before Erin's big day! I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to review!!!

40. Chapter 40: Something Great by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4599 words)
This is it!! We've come to the end of the road. This is the last chapter!!! I've had a blast writing this story and I want to thank any and everyone who has ever taken the time to read or review this story. It would truly be nothing without you! This chapter is very long. The longest one I've ever written. I'm strongly considering writing an epilogue for the story but as of now this is the final chapter. I can't thank you all enough for the endless support. I love you guys!!! Now, without further ado, I present to you the final installment of "Something Great"!!!!