[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is the place where my three oneshots were contestants in the running to be my final English assignment, which are YANA, Smooth Criminal, and Billie Jean, in that order. I hope you enjoy. :)

 

 photo TheTriobanner_zps295697cd.png


Rated: T
Categories: Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, Romance, Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Song Fics, Fantasy Characters: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2769 Read: 4029
Published: Mar 27, 2014 Updated: Apr 01, 2014

1. You Are Not Alone by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (412 words)

This takes place where Michael isn't famous and he's married to Lisa-Marie Presley. Now, I know that many of you don't like her, but I find myself falling for the shipping and this was the first choice before Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal came along.

Enjoy.

2. Smooth Criminal: Uncut. by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 2] (1232 words)

No reviews? Seriously? Aww. :C

But I think you may like this one.

I have put Uncut at the end of Smooth Criminal because my original draft for the winning story was very long and had to be heavily cut down to fit the size of my criteria. The original draft also had no swearing, but I had thought of it as I wrote it.

Oh, by the way, Janet makes a cameo. C:

3. Billie Jean by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 0] (1125 words)

Yay! The final story! :D

Now, when I was finishing off this story I couldn't help but think of the music video, real life back then and real life now, so I added them to the mix.

I made Martin Bashit and Sneddon in the story, and decided to give them a piece of the medicine they tried to give to Michael. They totally deserve it.

Own nothing but the story, and the ideas!