- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please continue to read and give reviews. You readers are my inspiration :)))))

We get up to our hotel room and count to three before opening. that's just something we do for good luck.


As soon as we open the door our face grew in  awe. There were what seems like millions of flowers sitting on the floor, on the beds,on the drawers. EVERYWHERE 


We couldn't believe it our fans loved us so much. Tboz picks up one of the flower tags and reads whos it to and from.


"Oh My Fucking gosh"  ,tboz says "what let me see T " I say as both me and chilli run over to the bed of bouquets. "This says it's from MICHAEL JACKSON !." 

we all try to read the small piece of paper at once. 

 "wait there's more" tionne beings to read the rest of the cursive-print handwriting on the  paper. 



                                                                                     October 5, 1992

Dear TLC,


I have grown fond of your story and background of how each three of you young ladies have made it to stardom. Im a huge fan of your songs and their messages. I wish for one day when I have a daughter she can listen to your music and  achieve empowerment from your lyrics.


sincerely, Michael J Jackson



" I can't believe Michael Jackson , like Michael here-hee triple spin on toes Michael Jackson. He  enjoys our music !", chilli says with dreamy eyes 


"yo I can't believe it I wonder if he'll like to manage us then we could get paid right" I say 


"Lisa is that all u think bout ?", tionne says rolling her eyes 


"No I just know where we came from and we still haven't rose from it financially."


"I wonder what all these other flowers say" chilli says walking to the biggest flower arrangement. 


It was huge, it was taller than all the others which I had really took a liking to because it had my favorite flowers arranged in it, Daisies. 


I quickly picked up the card and read it aloud.


"Dear Lisa, 


I know this is urgent, but I want u to join me for dinner tonight at 8. Meet me down in the lobby and I'll take care of the rest.

p.s enjoy the flowers."


,Michael



Tboz and chilli both looked at me with an envied look and I was shock by the words I had just read.  Me going out for a glamorous night with the king of pop. I must be on candid camera.


"ooooh girl just don't stand there we gotta get you ready for your date." , chilli says grabbing my hand 


"what do you mean ,Lisa looks fine how she is now", tboz says in my defense.


" she's going out for a glamorous night with a superstar not to the burger shack with some homeboy. we need her looking good ,looking sexy so she can get a second date in one night."


we all start laughing at chilli's little joke.,but still I thought what I was wearing was OK plus earlier today Michael saw me in my cross colur outfit and baggy jeans and he was liking what he saw.


But I insisted and let chilli make me over.



when we were done I felt like Cinderella. chilli had let me borrow one of her dresses. It was tight,short and black. It had a cut out back, cut out sides to show off my fit body and a v neck line traced with rhinestones. The problem was the shoes.


Chilli didn't know that she had forgot to pack the shoes before we left Georgia. we were in a huge dilemma.


"yo, I leave in the next hour and I ain't got any shoes. y'all gonna hook a girl up or what?"


Then Tboz says "hold on a second.", she walks out of the room and five minutes later she comes back with diamond encrusted 4 inch pumps.


Chilli then says, "tionne where did you get those sexy ass shoes from? don't tell me you stole them from Cher's dressing room while she was on stage."


tboz, then laughs ,"no , actually I borrowed them from pebbles good thing she's the same size as you." 

Then she hands the shoes to me. I slipped them on and they fitted perfectly.


I walk over to the big mirror and look at myself , I was beautiful. The image I saw in the mirror looking back at me reminded me of the days I used to compete and model in my school pageants.


Tboz quick get the camcorder, I want to remember this night. 




The bewitching hour came . I grabbed my jacket and my purse and headed towards the door while chilli and Tboz wasn't far behind me. I stood in the hallway and turned around. I gave my girls one last hug. 


Then Tboz says wait hold on. She then runs back into the hotel room and comes back with a hand full of condoms.


"Hey you gotta be safe, that's TLC's message.'" She then drops them in my purse and I we give each other a dirty grin. 


we all say goodbye for one last time and they watch to make sure I'm on the elevator.


That was the longest elevator ride I had ever took (only for it being three floors down). Before I stepped off the elevator I took one big breath and strutted out passed all the drunk,card gambling men from the casino taking a cigar break..


I nervously waited for Michael to show up. Hopeing that I wouldn't have to pull out my pocket knife for the drunk men that where hitting on me with old used pickup lines.


Soon as I had lost hope I see a black limousine pull up. I see black tuxedo pant legs step out out of the limo. Of course it's Michael legs nobody else has long dancer legs like that. Michael then approaches the lobby doors,waving the cigar smoke out of his face. 


Michael greets me with a smile then a kiss on the hand. You look like a million of dollars tonight Lisa. "Thank you."I then turn around and let him see my whole outfit. Michael bites his lip. "Michael you're looking pretty damn good yourself."  "Thank you", he says. " well are you ready to go my love ?", he says while gazing into my eyes.


I take his hand and say yes.   "wait !" Michael says 

I get a rage of terror through my body as Michael says that.

"what is it Michael?" 

"A girl like you doesn't need to walk out in beautiful shoes like those , I'll carry you to the limousine."


A sigh of relief hits me. " Michael you don't have to carry me"


"but I insist.", Michael then picks me up easily and puts me in the limo.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

How will Michael and Lisa's date go ? Find out in the next update...

 

 

 

 

Please continue to read and give reviews. You readers are my inspiration :)))))