- Text Size +



After the concert we met fans,signed autographs, and took pictures. After all of our group duties were done we were ushered to a tented Window  limo. pebbles blew a kiss and waved us good bye saying that she would meet up with us tonight over dinner. We would of went right now with me, T-boz and chilli being hungry n all (for god sake she's eating for two now :) ) but pebbles said she had some 'important" manager things to handle. yeah right her husband is her boss I know what they're doing :)


on our way to not just any hotel but MGM GRAND HOTEL ! :


"so chilli you wanna talk about what we talked about before the show ?" t-boz looking concerned but caring 


" what is there to talk about I'm carrying Dallas's baby, that's all" chilli says as not looking at either one of us but instead out the window.


"Roz it can't just be that's it does Dallas even know ?" t-boz says realizing that she's annoying chilli


"no and why does he need to know he's gonna make me choose my career I just know and I want this baby,but at the same time what about TLC ? it can't be no TLC without Me being C." I just don't know"   chilli says while getting a little teary eyed. 


"well I think you need to start by telling Dallas chill I think he has the right to know that your carrying his baby ."



"Tionne didn't I tell you tha..... "


I had to make them laugh before the conversation took a wrong turn.I then find one of the pretty plush pillows from the  limo and stuck it under my shirt.


" ooooh Baby-baby-babyyyy , chilli's having a baybeee, baby - baby- babyyyy chilli gonna have a baby and she gonna give it all 

all the  love iit needdsss.


all three of us joins in singing the parody of our song baby baby baby

that's the way we like it ,smiles on our face, I'm always the one to act silly :)



soon as we get inside the hotel we run straight to the elevator.


"WHOAH WOAH WOAH  guys where do you think you're going ?", a old man that was looking like he had worked in the hotel since the hotel was first built.


me being me I said, "umm number one we're not "guys" (I hate when older people try to use slang) we're dignified women. number two we're TLC and we we're told we would be rooming on the top floor... the 38th floor to be exact in the penthouse suite.Thank you very much sir."


we all three began to laugh and high five as the man slowly when through the booking book. 


" oh I'm sorry there is no TLC listed,just as I thought hoodlums raiding our hotel we always get this on Saturday night in Vegas."


" I know he did just call us hoodlums" I turn and say to Roz and tionne


" I can't believe pebbles set us up . " tionne says


" wait wait wait let's see if pebbles just booked the room under her name." "sir can you check under the name Reid , R-E-I-D." ,chilli asks


"Reid oh yes Reid your on floor  3 room 300 , so your going to take the elevator turn right and go all the way down the hall to the corner room.

 "I can't believe pebbles would do that to us she told us we would be in the top room not on no 3rd floor." "we are TLC we don't deserve this shit  from pebbles. first she take our money, lie about our contracts and now she lies about where we staying soon as we get to our room I'm  calling that hef....."


tionne then covers my mouth before I can say anything else.


"come on let's just go up to our room and just check it out", tionne says to me and rozanda

 

Chapter End Notes:

PLEASE NOTIFY ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW'VE I DONE SO I CAN GO ON ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT THE READERS WANT 

 

*NEXT CHAPTER MICHAEL !!!! :-)