- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This may startle you after years of inactivity, and I do apologize extremely to those who even remembers that this story still exists and was hoping this was a new chapter or... something. But for now, whoever is out there, id like to tell you all where I have been these past couple years, where this story is going and feedback id most definatley love to hear back from you!  

Read on whoever is out there!

 

Hello! And greetings once again after a couple years of inactivity. Well... At least 3 years of inactivity since my last update to this story.

I would like to apologize from the deepest depths of my heart to those who... actually liked this story! Now now, this doesn't mean that the story is ending or im discontinuing it! (Cliffhangers, now that a dumb way to discontinue something!) but as everyone else, life gets in the way... for a long time. 

 

Where have I been? 

As an arts student, things do get in the way forawhile. Completing high school for one took awhile, but getting into my first year of college made me rethink the way time management worked. Then it REALLY got put to the test in my first year of Animation at Seneca College. Now that my dream program has destroyed every fiber of my being and made me forget what sleep was, it has finally chewed me up and spat me out to enjoy some time off. (I CAN SLEEP NOW GOODNESS ME!) I have time to catch up on things that my program refused to let me do (or, literally having no time at all to do any personal work until now)  And one of those, is this story.

Even though i've been inactive, i've still been developing this story behind the scenes for a very long time. I never stop developing an idea, and with this story so close to my heart, I can never let it go. Nor can I ever forget 72 and 62! This story made me become closer to storytelling and it's elements in which I crave and push to make something new, which is why I pursued Animation! who knew writing Mj fanfics can contribute somehow! (I would thank Michael for opening my imagination and his creative vision through his short films that kept me thinking of newer things to write) 

 

Where is this going?

And so, where is this story going? Well, I really want to re-write the whole thing!

Im not joking on that aspect.

Even though i've been away, something kept me going. It was you guys! I never knew people would continue reading my stuff while I was away and kept leaving reviews regardless! i've always tried to check back when I could and would be so happy that people would continue leaving reviews on my stuff! 

what really struck me most that a fellow reader managed to find me on my DeviantArt page and told me how much they still love my stuff and still reads it often even though it's so outdated! Everytime I look back at the reviews, I feel so heartbroken that i've let you all down. I stopped something you actually liked, and no one likes that. Now I dont know if anyone will even see this! 

What hits me the most is that people still re-reads the crap I wrote when I was still in high school! such bad grammar.... such bad writing style... ugh nope, I cringe whenever I re-read my stuff. But somehow.... you guys liked my story regardless of how poorly it was written at first. 

As much as Id like to get somewhere in this story, life and school happens. I can't really do much about that, and unfortunatley school will begin again and college will swoop me back up in it's gaping jaws. For now, Id like to at least breathe some life back into this. All for naught unfortunatley, at least I never forgot about you, my precious readers and 72... my beautiful boy.  (Ill also try to continue writing the 7's as well! never forgot about them too!)

 

What I'd like to hear.... from YOU! yes YOU! 

OK enough tears and reading, onto the juicy part!
I want to know.... what you'd like to see out of Experiment 72! 

Reviews mean everything to me and this story, do tell what you think should go on more or things that should be done! Why am I asking this? Im very very rusty from not writing this story or even writing at all, so.... I'd like feedback so I can get caught up with you all!

 

IS BEST BOI 72 GOING TO CHANGE?! 

Nope. BUUUUT

As mentioned before, i'd like to re-write the entire story!
Now that doesn't mean that the ENTIRE story will change! The plot will be the same and so will beautiful 72 and his big brown eyes, just minor tweaks and changes here and there. New characters, changed characters, and ect. I just want to start this story off at a new fresh beginning with a proper storyline, not jumbled and all over the place. 

So please do tell me, if you are all ok with me re-writing this story! Nothing major will change! Story will be the same, characters the same and so will the plot, just a better output. 

 

And that being said, I CANNOT guarantee this whole re-write will come true in a matter of months, nor the new chapters. It's my goal for this story, but im seriously going to try my hardest to accomplish this. Even if I stop once again.... Thank you all for even believing in my efforts to give you the best I can. So thank you again and again, and the most thanks to those who even remembers my stuff! so thank you. 

Lots of L.O.V.E, and a kiss from your beautiful specimens 72 and 62

DarkestDreams