[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

  I had caught several fish when it started to rain. "Shoot..." I thought to myself. I started so turn back around, but the current was too strong. I panicked a little. The wind grew stronger and kept pulling the boat. I started to feel rain droplets on my skin. I looked around to see if there was any land near by. Sadly, the was none. "Okay," I tried to calm myself, "Just calm down. You're awesome. You can find a way out of this." I looked for anything to help me: A life boat, Life jackets, the fish, anything. Then I remembered the Walkie Talkie I had in my case. I ran over to the case and took out the Walkie Talkie and as I was about to contact my two friends, I heard something flop on to the deck. 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Fantasy Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 5053 Read: 9649
Published: Dec 16, 2013 Updated: Apr 30, 2014
Story Notes:

Hi, Sarah here! This is my first story with a co-author! This story was her idea, and I couldn't pass up the deal! XDXD She's a good close friend, and my interenet- MJ sister! 

Disclamers: Alex, Alex's Parents, SMJH, Dawkins belong to us. WE DO NOT OWN MICHAEL JACKSON. Even though that would be epic.

 

1. Prolouge by FireFliesForMJ [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (388 words)

2. Ch. 1: One Interesting Catch. by FireFliesForMJ [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (728 words)

Sorry f t's too short. :/

3. Ch. 2: Hello There. by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1045 words)

Sweetpanda14 here, bringing you the second chapter. Enjoy! :3

4. Ch.3 The Mad Man by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (482 words)

So here's the next chapter you've all been waiting for, brought to you by Sweetpanda14!

Enjoy!

5. Ch. 4: Close Calls and Terrible Research. by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (899 words)

Sweetpanda14: Hello, and now we bringth you thy fourth chapter!

FireFliesForMJ: Enjoy, 'Cause it took up our dear ol time. XD

Sweetpanda14: We've now got one in Michael's PoV. YAY Have fun reading!

FireFliesForMJ: BYE! <333

6. Chapter 5: Surprise Surprise by Sweetpanda14 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1511 words)

FINALLY

Sorry it took so long, but here is the chapter! 

Please do enjoy! :D