[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

42 year old Michael Jackson is a lonely superstar and a single father. With the death of his first wife and the sudden absence of his second wife, Michael struggles to raise 4 children on his own. Despite his bad breaks with relationships, he is still hopeful that he will one day find the woman of his dreams and be happy. Now that his children are older, he decides to give love a second try and begins to date again. However, his children keep running all love interest away!!! After a recent incident, it is suggested to him by his good friend Elizabeth Taylor that the children need a motherly figure in their life. This is when Michael decides to hire Grace Mullins, an out of work kindergarten teacher, to be a nanny for the children. Can Grace straighten out the children and be the mother they never had?? Will the children ever get accustomed to Grace?? What happens when Michael and Grace start feeling attracted to one another?? Will Michael ever get that one last chance at love??
 photo onemorechance_zps2a1bd590.jpg


Rated: K+
Categories: Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, Invincible: 2000-2003, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2199 Read: 3975
Published: Dec 15, 2013 Updated: Jan 05, 2014
Story Notes:

It's been a really long time since I've posted a new story and I'm going to try and stay committed to it. Life has been so crazy for me lately and it's really important that I prioritize. Of course no copy right infringement is intended and no money is being made form this work. I got the inspiration for this while I was watching "The Sound Of Music". I hope you all like it!

1. Chapter 1: Meeting the characters by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (317 words)
Hi guys!! It's been a while since I've posted a new story but I got a really good idea and I had to get it out. The first chapter is in progress but I thought I would start simple by introducing the characters. The first chapter should be posted by the end of the week. Please read and review!!!

2. Chapter 2: Daddy's little Hell raisers by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1070 words)
Hi guys!! Here's the first chapter!! I hope you like it!! Please review!!

3. Chapter 3: Keep Your Head Up by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (812 words)
Hi guys!! I'm back with another chapter!! It's not that great and it's short but it's an update. Please review!!!!!!