- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I kinda forgot you guys were one chapter behind so the gif images from the last story were supposed to be for this ^^; heheh...

It took me awhile to decide what looked right on Michael. 

"How about this?" I asked holding up a spike-ish black shirt. He shook his head "No."

"Alright... How about this one?" I held up a shiny black shirt with a white 7 on it. 

He signaled "no".

I sighed, and looked for another shirt. 'Ohh... This is different' I thought. I held up a silver shiny shirt. Basic, but cool.

Michael looked at in awe and nodded rapidly. 

"Okay," I smiled, then looked at one of the helpers, "Can you help him change into his clothes?"

The helper accepted the request and I handed him the shirt and matching pants. 

As they walked to the changing rooms, my phone vibrated in my pocket. As I answered it, the owner of the CWM (Who is now my boss), Clover, was on the other line.

"Hello?"

He shouted in to the phone, "Where is it?!"

"Where's what?"

"The robot!"

"Hey! It's not just a robot! He's special." I smiled to myself lightly.

"Whatever, where is it? You were supposed to bring him to me as soon as he was up!"

"All I did was get him some clothes! Last thing we need is a naked man running through the corridors."

"Cat, this isn't a joke. Bring him. NOW."

"Okay, okay, we're on our way." I hung up the phone and walked towards the dressing room and waited for them to come out.

 

 

 - - - - - - - 

 


I paced back and forth in the hallway. I was waiting for the test results to see if Michael was fully stable and working.

 

Clover came out of the testing room with a selection of papers in his hand, "Well, he seems stable. He's definitely a fast learner. Here's the papers if you wanna see it for yourself," He handed the papers to me, "He's like a computer if you ask me."

I scanned over the papers then looked back at him, "Good. So no problems at all?"

"Nope. Although his behavior is a bit strange, I think it'll past soon."

"Okay, great. I'll take him to his sleeping chamber," I walked to the examination room. As I entered, I saw Michael holding the back of his neck as if it was in pain. "Hey, Michael. You okay?"

He looked at the door then looked at me, "No."

"What's wrong?"

He moved his hair towards the front so I was able to see his neck. Looking at it, printed on his neck was this:

 

#7.858

PROPERTY OF THE C.W.M.

 

This made me beyond mad. "I'll be back," I walked out of the room to the hallway, "Clover!"

I marched down to his office and swung open the door, "How dare you?! Since when is Michael your property?? Before he's anything, he belongs to me and only me!"

He turned around in his chair and faces me, "Catalina, did you forget your contract?"

"I know exactly what it said and exactly what you said to me," I retorted, "You said that my creation was in my control and so did the contract."
He got up from his chair and took out the contract. He reviewed it then looked at me in defeat. " I am truly sorry, Cat. I should've asked you for permission. This will not happen again. Forgive me?"

I looked at him and sighed, "Yeah, I guess so," Before he could say anything else, I excused myself, "I have to put Michael in his sleeping chamber."

"Michael? That's what you're calling him?" 

I glared back at him and he sat back in his chair, "Nothing, nothing."

 

 

As soon as Michael was behind the glass boarder, I turned on my microphone, "Michael can you hear me?"

He looked at me with wide eyes, but nodded.

"Good. It's resting time. Just close your eyes and relax."

He did as he was told and rested against the mattress-like wall. I left the room for him to sleep and walked to my room.

 

 

 - - - - - - - 

 

I was woken up by red flashing lights and sirens

"CODE RED. CODE RED. OVERLOAD IN ROOM 215"

'Wait... That's Michael's room!' I jumped out of my bed and slipped on a quick outfit and ran to room 215. In the room, was Michael in his chamber, shaking madly against the walls.

"Quick, restart the system!" I shouted. The more the system overloaded the more he shook with more and more violence. As soon as someone restarted the system, the lights when out. All we could here was the rattling of Michael in the chamber.

When the power came back on, Michael was still. Very still. His eyes were wide open, staring blankly. As people started to take him out of the chamber, I just hoped he didn't die. 'Please... not now.'

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Michael's reaction:

2

w