[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

CHAPTER SIX IS UP!!!!! Thanks you guys for all the support and encouragement i've gotten :) I <3 my readers and appreciate you guys a bunch!! I should have another update by tonight

<3 Leah


What would you give of yourself to save someone you loved? To spare them from pain?  How many people would allow themselves to sacrifice everything, inlcuding who they were?

That's exactly what Katherine Taylor did.

Introducted by her aunt Elizabeth Taylor, Katherine is best friends with Michael Jackson.  Both of them drowning in their own demons a bond was formed that few people get to experience.

They became everything to each other. 

Katie is on set of her hit television series when she learns that Michael has been accused of sexually molesting a child.  Shocked, Katie rushes to his side and agrees to form a pretend relationship in the public eye to keep the press from eating him alive. She thought it would save him.  That it would keep the demons from his past from ressurecting.

She thought wrong.



Disclaimer: 
All publicly recognized characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are property of the authors. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.    


Rated: T
Categories: Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Drug Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 13993 Read: 10128
Published: Nov 26, 2013 Updated: Jul 03, 2014
Story Notes:





Katie




Elizabeth



Michael

1. Chapter 1 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2395 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3101 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1859 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2051 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2668 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1919 words)