[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:



Strongwilled, and fiercly overprotective Frank Dileo left little room for his daughter Whitney to come into the person she wanted to be.  A verteran in the entertainment industry Frank refused to entertain Whitney's dreams of one day sharing her music with the world.

Deciding the best way to teach Whitney the pressures and drawbacks of fame would be to include her on Michael's world tour Frank packs her up and forces her along.  Throughout the duration of the tour Michael and Whitney are thrown together often, much more often than either of them would like.  What happens when sparks flying between the two transition into something more than either one of them can handle?  And what will Frank do when he learns that not only is his baby girl not deterred from the music industry, but is quickly losing her heart to the world's most famous megastar?


Rated: T
Categories: Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7180 Read: 5521
Published: Nov 17, 2013 Updated: Nov 25, 2013
Story Notes:

1. Chapter 1 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1702 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1659 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2427 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Leahluv21 [Reviews - 2] (1392 words)