- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Halloween is approaching...so I thought I bring this back from the vault..

What is happening to me? Lola ponder to herself, looking at her half empty glass, as if she was searching for the answers....Suddenly, she heard the eerie, deep whisper of a man, chanting..."come to me, come to me, my sweet Lola!!!" 

Frightened by this, Lola jumped, dropping her glass in the process.. The glass shattered, many fragments flew everywhere. Unfortunately, the jarring tune in the other room blocked the clashing sounds of the glass...

Lola rubbed her hands in tendrils, vehemently...her gorgeous orbs danced along the kitchen, trying to spot that dreaded face that will accompany that eerie voice...but to no avail.

Perhaps, someone's playing a dirty joke on me....after all, it is Halloween. Lola try to reason within herself. Yep, that's it a joke or I'm just....losing my mind...

Lola suddenly remember the broken glass from earlier..she looked down...

"Crap!!" She whispered. She kneeled down, meticulously picking up the shards up from the egg white tile floor...

"Hello, beautiful." A voice complimented...

Lola quickly popped her head up and saw the visage....the visage that gave her a motley of fear and fascination.The visage belonged to the man....the man from the house..the house she never should've visited.

The beautiful stranger smiled that wickedly gorgeous smile of his...

Still in fear and a daze, Lola absentmindedly slipped backwards and her hand smashed on the dreaded shards...

She shrieked and jerked her hand in pain...

"Ouchooooowwwwoo!!" She screamed...

She looked down and saw tiny shards embedded into her hand and the blood that trickled down...

She looked at her hand and winced, cried at the ugly sight...

"Here, let me help you, sweet lady." The stranger said, taking her hand in his...observing it and with his other he concealed it.

What the devil is he doing?? She inquired to herself.

Suddenly, the stranger pulled his hand away and her hand was normal...like nothing ever happened...

She pulled her hand hastily from his, and scrutinized it....It was like.... Magic??? 

Lola looked up at him and saw this dazzling smirk played upon his saccharine rosy lips...She caught herself....gazing at his Angelic features..his cheekbones, his bone structure was all soooo.....delicate yet masculine...she couldn't peel her eyes away from this haunting, dazzling creature...

Suddenly, a warm, soft firm hand pressed upon her chin, raising it a bit...

"Lola..." The voice whispered.

"How you know my name???" Lola inquired either fright...

"Lola, why did you leave? I wasn't done introducing myself to you..." He responded....a non sequiter response....

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and anger...

"What do you mean why I left? You're ghouly kinfolk...scared the bejeezus out of me And you as well!!! If that was your way of winning my heart.... You suck at wooing!!" She said irritably, while slapping his hand from her chin.

he just chuckled at this ethereal, gorgeous maiden. Her angered state was quite adorable to him.

Laughing at me??? That was his only response was a chuckle???...she become more irate.

Lola pulled herself off the floor and made to get the broom, to dispose of the mess she made. When she turned back around...the mess was gone. She looked up and saw the man, smirking with his hands behind his back...

She cocked her eyebrow up, amused but pissed...

"*sighs* Thank you..."

"Maestro...call me maestro."

"Ugh...maestro...well, I guess I don't need to tell you my name." 

"I'm delighted to meet you." He bowed like a gentlemen...

Well, he's gallant, at least....Lola thought.

She noticed the maestro...was in the same attire from her dreams...except...he had a cape this time...and his belt buckle was in the shape of a crown, gilded in silver and brilliant red and black diamonds...

hmm..the maestro was obviously born with a silver spoon in his mouth...

"Yes, I am very rich." 

That threw Lola for a loop...how did he know what she was thinking???

Lola's beautiful eyes widen in surprise...

"I can read minds, my dear, so be careful." He said with a naughty smirk..

Lola was flabbergasted...

Chapter End Notes:

Hmm...