- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a minute, but....I'm back??? lol

*Woow, that was weird." The pretty Lola said in her head. Lola walked out the door, to find herself back inside the forboden and forbidden house of the gorgoeus, strange man she encounter 2 minutes ago....

Wait??? what the duece??? I--- all she could manage to say, seeing that she was right back in the dreaded yet interesting place she tried to leave before. "How did I get back in here?" She whispered to herself, while gazing at the lavish, obscure,mold-fashioned scenery of the house.
She heard a creepy yet sweet laughter coming from behind her. She swiftly turned her body in the direction of the effaced laguhter, but no body..literally no body to trace it to.

"Ok, dude...*giggles sarcastically* I get it... while throwing her hands up. "I get it; ok, bad Lola, don't ever do it again." She playfully slapped her hand like a mother scolding and punishing her disobedient child.

"I will leeeeaaavvveee your house or who ever." she dramatically droned and dragged the word "leave". As she turned around and pull the intricate gold handle once again... "Leaving so soon??" She saw the alabaster visage on her right. She shrieked and jumped from the handle.
She looked at the face...that face that was sooo beautiful and yet soooo terrifying. Unconsciously, Lola slowly backed away from the sexy stranger.
He gave her amusing look. "Leaving so soon??? He droned again...but this time, his voice more deeper, more riveting, and more demonic???
This rumbled through Lola's skin and blood. She backed away further and further...Not knowing where she landed, Not caring where she landed. 
*AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed, realizing she fumbled over the opaque colored couch coverings...
He hovered over her, amused by this woman's frantic yet beautiful visage.
"Awwwww." he bellowed, in that deep and demonic voice from earlier.
Lola is one tough chick, she's a goth for God's sake, but this man's presence really did freak her out...she tried to play it real cool and smooth like, but the way he was eyeing her....he already knew her scared out of her mind state.
"Why are you leaving so soon?? you're my guest...Oh, did I mention I was not alone." 
Not alone, what the devil did that mean??? Lola's pensive and aprehesiveness was about to be disrupted. 

Chapter End Notes:

hope you like