- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for the reviews I've gotten so far! I really appreciate them!<3 

 

Chapter 2


Stephan, my chauffeur was waiting patiently for me at the door of the limo.  "Good morning ma'am!" He greeted with a smile as soon as he spotted me approaching him.

"How are you doing today..?" 

"I'm doing well thank you.." I smiled. "Started off a bit late today though.." I cringed.

"Is that so ma'am..?" He chuckled. "I wouldn't blame you though.. You have quite a busy schedule these days.." 

"Indeed I do!" I grinned shaking my head in disbelief. "Umm Stephan.." I sighed pausing to think for a bit. "I don't think I'll take the limo today.. I'll just drive in my car.." I said glancing over to the closed garage that enclosed my long ridden vehicle.

"As you wish ma'am.. But I must warn you, there seems to be quite heavy traffic out there this morning.." He notified.

"Don't worry.." I chuckled lightly. "I'll cover up real good.. They won't be able to recognize me.. Hopefully.." I cut my eye at a small squirrel the scurried along across the driveway.  "I know a shortcut too.. I'll be fine.. And I'll call if I need anything.." I shrugged smiling.

"Alright ma'am.. Take care." He nodded courteously.

"You too Stephan.." I smiled as I nodded him off.

I headed over to the garage as the door opened automatically. The Ferrari Testarossa Spider was sitting still inside the garage shining like new.

I hadn't driven her in a while.. I didn't want to drive her in public too often either.. Or else people would get to know it was the car that belonged to me. It was a convertible, and I'd always drive it with the hood up just so I wasn't that exposed. But of course, whenever possible, I loved to ride it exposed.

I opened the door flinging my purse inside as I stepped in, getting comfortable. 
The smooth leather seats were soft under my tush as I felt relaxed. I ran my fingertips against the rim of the steering wheel feeling the rough leather against my skin missing it's touch.

Everything smelt so fresh in here... With a slight scent of leather contrived from the summer heat.

I stretched to the back seat probing for my black scarf. It was folded neatly and placed on the right seat. I reached out for it and spread it out wrapping it around my face only exposing my eyes.

Now, knowing my fans.. If they saw just one of my facial features they would instantly be able to tell it was me.. So my eyes were a pure giveaway.

I scrambled for my shades in the glasses holder as I opened them up placing them on the bend of my nose.

All was ready and finally set to go as I started up my car and headed for the studio.

Along the way, as Stephan had warned, I was most definitely caught in traffic. Not only was it a delay for me reaching on time, but also a danger for someone recognizing me.

I tried as hard as I could to look straight and not make eye contact with anyone.

"God this damn traffic.." I cursed as the line hadn't moved one bit. 
The sad part was that this was the short cut.. And it wasn't seeming very short right now.

I huffed in frustration as I pulled out of the line and onto the freeway. I'd much rather go the longer route than wait in this damn traffic.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally pulled into the underground parking lot as the security personnel stopped me.

"You're ID ma'am..?" He asked as I rolled my window down.

I reached into my wallet taking out my drivers licence. "Will this do..?" I asked handing it out to him.

He took it into his hands examining it as he looked back at me with a confused look.

"Oh.." I gasped remember I had covered myself. I took my scarf off and he smiled nodding. 

"Alright ma'am.. Have a good day.." He smiled handing the card back to me.

"Thank you.. " I pulled the car off the breaks and drove in to find a parking space.

Grabbing my purse, I hurried out the car slamming the door unintentionally hard, as I looked down at my watch. "Shit.. Half an hour late.. I'm screwed."

I literally ran to the elevator, making sure no one was watching of course, and hurried to the lobby.

I embraced myself for the expected rage from Quincy. I knew he disliked being held back and having to wait for people. Especially since I was a major part of this recording.

•••••••••••••••••••••

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try and post daily! Please leave a review.. And to contact me:

IG: @mjssecretlover31

Kik: @mjssecretlover31 

Thank you for reading!d84;