[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Chance, a twelve year old girl, is in love with Michael Jackson and writing letters to him make her feel that she may have some kind of contact with him. She does not mail the letters because she thinks he will never read them. Her world comes tumbling down when she finds out she has cancer. Her dying wish was to see Michael Jackson. Will Michael find out abut his special fan? Read to find out.  


Rated: T
Categories: Open Letters Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 6749 Read: 13707
Published: Feb 27, 2011 Updated: Jul 09, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (534 words)

**DISCLAIMER*** The characters and events are pure fiction. None of the events took place. No copyright infringement intended.  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  


2. Chapter 2 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (729 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1231 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1478 words)

Sorry for such a long wait. I had serious writer's block. Hope you like it :)

5. Chapter 5 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1135 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Mjmoonwalkergirl [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1642 words)