[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

"You will never be safe, Scarlett."

 

 

Scarlett Campbell, is a twenty five year old college student who recently returned to her home town where she grew up in the streets of Las Veags, Nevada. To find out when she returns that her whole family has been killed and she also has her eleven year old sister, missing. Being raped, drugged and beaten, Scarlett also has the help of Mr Officer Michael Jackson to help her through her way of recovery and to try and help her find her sister before it is too late. 

 

Their relationship blossoms as they begin to help each other find love in deep down inside their deep big hearts. Find out what happens in this adventure of love, death, murder and also sexual incounters in; Blood Drops.


Rated: T
Categories: Off The Wall: 1975-1981, Thriller: 1982-1983, Bad: 1986-1990, Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, Adult, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Romance, Song Fics, Suspense, Trigger Warning! Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Alcohol Abuse, Anorexia, Death, Drug Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Racism, Rape, Self-Harm, Suicide
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2523 Read: 4449
Published: Jul 02, 2013 Updated: Nov 08, 2014
Story Notes:

Please read with your own risk as this story does contain parts of, death, murder, sexual violation, sex,rape and strong lanuage and also detailed gore.

1. Prologue. by Michael_Jackson [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1010 words)

2. Loveeee and all that shitttttt! by Michael_Jackson [Reviews - 2] (834 words)

OMG Gus I'm so sorry this has been so long!:( omgggg but hey here you go, so enjoyyyy!!!!:)

3. Oversized James brown top. by Michael_Jackson [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (679 words)