[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Excited, happy, and a drunken Michael made love to his friend, Alicia, unknowingly the night he was inducted to the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Alicia becomes paranoid of the  fact that Michael forgot what happened that night, and she fears that their friendship would never be the same. As Michael produces of what would be his final studio album, Invincible, he realizes Alicia's actions become far more strange than ever before. When she finds out she's pregnant with his child, her fear and anxiety of Michael's rejection leads her to do daring moves that would potentially harm both herself and him.  Thinking that her problems beforehand were already stressing enough, she tries dealing with this problem the way she thinks its best. Both Michael and Alicia go on an adventure caused by love, hatred, lies and in which they seek for freedom, truth, and relief.

This story is in 2001, the Invincible Era.


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Family Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 20886 Read: 38579
Published: Feb 05, 2011 Updated: Apr 30, 2011
Story Notes:

Note: All publicy recognizable characters, settings, etc. are property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by Clouds [Reviews - 6] starstarstarhalf-star (2961 words)

2. Chapter 1: Everyone Has an Option by Clouds [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (4298 words)

Honest feedback, please!

3. Chapter 2: You'll Tell Me When the Time is Right by Clouds [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2903 words)

4. Chapter 3: Family is Greater than Business by Clouds [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (3879 words)

5. Chapter 4: Happy Damn Birthday by Clouds [Reviews - 1] (2727 words)

6. Chapter 5 Part A: Am I Nuts? by Clouds [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (1231 words)

7. Chapter 5 Part B: "I Know It's Not Me." by Clouds [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2887 words)