- Text Size +

July 11th 1986 - 11:35 pm

I walk out of the limo from my shopping spree and only brought stuff that can last for 2 weeks, because I couldn't be bothered to buy off the whole damn mall, on a boring as hell spree and on someone else's money. I'll go shopping again sometime, next week because I surely wasn't in the 'shopping mood' tonight.

I ring the doorbell to the home, and Jackie answers

"Hey..." He says lowly...

"Hi…why so quiet?"

"Um…nothing." Jackie walks up stairs, as I feel it in the air, there's something going on. I slowly take off my heels at the side, of the door, making little to no noise. Then I hear a female voice speaking from afar.

"You're going to bring this whore up into this house before any of us even met her? There's something going on between you, no I'm not following the rumors, I'm following my gut!"

When I heard that I knew automatically it was Latoya speaking, her voice was way too distinguished not to miss, especially since she's the only one who has a problem with me being here. I figured there would be problems, but not this soon. I tippy toe, nearer to where I heard her voice.

"You don't even know her and your already judging her! Seriously, what about her makes her a whore huh?"

When I heard Michael's voice, just respond to her my heart shook as now I feel like I'm causing drama into the family and I do not want to be a home wrecker, I feel bad for agreeing to come here now.

"Just look at her! Yeah she has an innocent face, but I don't trust those innocent looking people. They always have 'something' up there sleeve. Listen, I'm just not comfortable with her being in the house."

"When I asked you, if it's okay if I bring another member into the household you agreed to it. So I don't want to hear it now, she's already here, and is to stay."

"Mark my words Michael, this bitch is using you for what you've got and you better believe it, I don't care if she's just a friend, your girlfriend or your side chick. She's no damn good for you. And if you don't realize it now, it's going to hit you bad….real bad. You'll be sorry."

"Yeah, the only thing I'll be sorry for is listening to you. If you don't like the fact that Kitty is here to stay then you can go, but as long as I am here, she's going to be here. So get used to it."

"I can go? I can go? I should tell mother how you're speaking to me; this is the Jackson Family compound. How dare you kick me out! She doesn't belong here, she's not a blood relative, and she isn't married to anyone here - as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a damn how much you both 'love' each other."

"I'm not kicking you out, I'm just saying, that if you don't like the way things are being done, then you can happily leave, as long as I or mother doesn't have a problem with her being here, then she'll be here, until whenever. I don't care if you like her or not, I expect you treat her with some respect. Okay? I'm not going to argue with you about this anymore. Case closed."

"Whatever, Mike. Fuck you."

"Yeah you too."

I saw her walk out as she walks by me giving me a glare and says

"Hey, I'm watching you…." She gets really close up to my face and says "I better not see anything suspicious between you and Michael…and if I do, all hell will break lose! You hear me?"

"Okay…" I replied timidly all of a sudden all of that bitch rage I had in me this morning have seem too died down. Not sure if it's because I'm becoming calmer, somehow or I just didn't want to cuss her out because she's Michael's sister…or both. She walks out of the house and I took up my bags and ran up the stairs quietly, feeling bad for doing this to Michael and his sister, causing rupture in the house. How could I do this to a family? I feel so selfish now. I walk into my room which was one of the guest's rooms and immediately took a shower, busying myself so I don't focus on the argument Michael and Latoya had over me. I can't believe I'm doing this to them, everyone here seems to have had a close relationship, why does it seem like I'm tearing them apart? Especially since I haven't even spent 2 full hours here yet, I'm already bringing allot of negativity in the family. Gee, what a disgrace I am. I got out of the shower, and warped my towel around me as I look through my bags looking for any Pajamas I brought to wear.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I wonder who that is.

"Who is it?" I ask walking up to the door, having a feeling it could be Michael.

"Michael." He answers; yeah my gut was totally correct. I answer the door, with my towel still warped around me, not bothering to go put on something before answering the door; I figure this is just going to be a discussion about the fight.

"Hey" I greeted him at the door, not very happily.

"Hi, um, want me to wait until you get dressed?"

"No, you can come in." He walks into the room and sits at the very end of the bed. I begin walking back and forth in the room.

"I'm such a home wrecker, forgive me Michael. I didn't mean to be in the center of drama." I explain to him in distress.

"It's not your fault…"

"It is my fault. I don't belong here, obviously because I'm causing trouble and I haven't even been here for 6 hours yet. This is a huge mistake; I think I need to go back to New York…."

"No, listen Kitty…." He tells me as he gently tugs my arm, I sat next to him on the bed as I listen to him speak.

"Things between Latoya and I haven't been great. We haven't been in much talking terms lately. She's been picking fights with everyone, in the house. I thought she only did it because she's pretty annoyed and tired of us and wants to leave, or is just looking for some attention. But looks like she's picking on you too, and so soon. I worried if she was going to pick fights with you too or not but looks like she did. Don't pay her any mind and whatever she says to you, don't give it any thought, she's trying to get into your head, so be a nice Kitty, and stay as calm as possible. Can you?"

We laugh at how Michael never fails to be extremely adorable, at all times.

"I'll be a good kitty, just for you."

"Perfect!" We giggle and lean in to give each other a short little peck kiss. We then look into each other's eyes, admiring each other's beauty, I look away, feeling bad for kissing him after what Latoya, told me. Michael brings moves my face over to his with his fingers, and his lips touches mines, at this point I was at no point of return. As our tongues twirl around together passionately, and Michael holds me close to him, to the point where our bodies were clenched up together. As he kisses me his hands slowly move up to my breast, caressing them, about to unravel me from my towel. From that point on, I felt slightly uncomfortable for some reason. I pulled away from him, gesturing him to stop which he did immediately.

"Michael, can we please…wait another time?" I ask, nervously.

"Sure we can." He rubs my back as I look down on the ground, feeling pretty bad overall, in no mood to make love nor was I anywhere emotional ready to do it yet. He kisses my cheek and says

"I love you, have a goodnight sleep." He gets up and leaves the room. As I sit and just stare at the ground, thinking of what Latoya told me, "I better not see anything suspicious between you and Michael…and if I do, all hell will break lose! You hear me?" I don't even know why I'm letting her words get to me. Why is someone affecting me all of a sudden? The feeling of not being accepted by everyone in his family made me feel, empty. Makes me feel bad, like there's something up with me, Michael can say there's been stuff going on with Latoya, but he can just be making excuses for me. Who knows what's really up; maybe I am really wrecking a home. I dress into pajama's hoping I can forget about this tomorrow.

July 11, 1986 - 1:56 am

I'm in a brand new environment, so that alone made it hard for me to sleep. I never sleep well when in new places. Then the argument between Michael and Latoya is just repeating in my mind which made the chances of me sleeping tonight little to none. I had to find a resolution to this one problem. I got out of my bed, in hopes that Michael is still up. I walk to his room, slowly, holding on to the wall, just so if there's something or someone in front of me, I wouldn't fall all over them or it. When I reach to the front of the room I knocked on the door lightly not making too much noise. He opens the door without, asking who's there, but I guess he didn't have to since he knew it'd be either me or one of his family members.

"Hey, I didn't interrupt you did I?" I ask, when I looked at Michael at this moment he looks pretty tired, and rightfully so, at 2 am in the morning.

"Yeah but it's okay. What's up?" He asks tiredly.

"No, forget it…sorry for interrupting your sleep."

"No, it's okay, you're already here. Now tell me, what's going on, honey?"

"Nothing….sorry..." I replied I refuse to keep him up even more, as I begin to walk away but he pulls me by the shoulder.

"Something's got to be up, your wide awake and its 2 am…..what's wrong?" He asks.

"Well…I'm just having difficulties sleeping, so I was wondering can we cuddle." I asked reluctantly.

"Sure we can. Come on in." He takes my hand as he closes the door, behind me and we walk to the bed crawling up in it, cuddling on to each other.

"Goodnight Michael, love you."

"Love you more."

"No I love you more." We giggle, and he says

"Okay, I'll let you win, for only one time. Goodnight Kitty."