- Text Size +

July 11, 1986 - 6:16 pm

"See, Michael this is why I fucking hate to fly. My suitcase couldn't fit, now were waiting here, for it, and it's nowhere to be found. We were the only passengers on the plane, where the hell could it have gone? Who could have taken it?" I asked out of frustration, as I walk up and down the airline, waiting for my bag to show up, since it shouldn't fit on top I had no choice but for it to go under. I kept calm the whole way about it, and now I regret being that way, because now my suitcase is nowhere to be found, I wouldn't be surprised if it's on some random flight, on some other airline, or maybe gone for good. Flying is something I definitely despise.

"I'll get someone to fix this problem okay? Stay calm…you were doing well earlier." Michael says.

"I know, but airplanes piss me the fuck off!" I said as I clenched my knuckles together, Michael knows as much as I do, that I am going off the wall, he took my hands and held them out & says

"Honey, you're a lover. Not a fighter. "When he told me that, I took a deep breath, and open out my knuckles, showing Michael I am calm.

"I'll go sit down somewhere near." I told him, feeling bad for being in such a bitch rage a while ago, I walk to the nearest seat, and sit down until Michael's got someone who knows where in the 'world' could my luggage be. Michael walks away, to further distance for me to see him, any longer. I sat around looking around, looking for anyone I can possible talk to about this, but this place was deader than the middle of nowhere. Michael's probably going to have to walk a far way to find someone. I hate being in huge places like this all by myself, not that I think something is going to happen to me, but it freaks me out. But I sat here patiently since getting up and looking for Michael might put me in a maze to nowhere. There I saw Michael running towards me, I got up out of my seat, waiting to see what he has to say. He comes up to me and says

"Kitty, your luggage is on the plane to Egypt."

When he told me that my jaw immediately dropped, I knew this shit is going to happen again. Ugh.

"What the heck? How in the hell did it reach there?"

"Misplaced it…."

I crossed my arms around my chest, I am angry about this but for some reason now I am able to control myself, and not go on a riot.

"Well, what am I going to do?" I ask.

"Going to have to go on another shopping spree, with Drake."

"Oh no, can I talk to someone about this? Can the suitcase be transported back to your home?"

"Yeah, but it won't be here until 2 weeks to a month."

"Ugh, do I have to go with Drake?"

"He's the body guard I assigned for you…Come on he's not that bad…"

"He's awful…"

"He's just shy, look you are a very attractive, maybe he likes you."

"Please, can we just go shopping together?"

"No, because I'm going to have to close down the whole mall, and I'm kind of tired…maybe later. Once I've taken my catnap? Or maybe my sister Latoya can go with you if you can't wait?"

"No it's okay. I'll just go with Drake…."

"Just try talking to him, he'll loosen up…"

"I hope not too much…."

"Now not that kind of loosening up." We laugh, at my somewhat perverted thought of him loosening up…..Yikes!

We walk outside and the limo was already parked at the front ready for us as the driver had the door open and we sat in, I'm beginning to get used to this, driving in limo's lifestyle. It's pretty cool, makes me feel all rich and elite. Now were driving to his home in Encino and I'm not exactly sure what to expect, according to Michael they already like me…or they'll learn to like me, whatever that's supposed to mean.

July 11, 1986 - 8:26 pm

We've reached to the home and I couldn't be any more nervous right now, Michael and I both exit out the car. I grab his arm and say

"Michael do they even know I'm coming here….to stay?"

"Yes they do." He replies as he laughs at my nervousness, he tries to walk away but I block him again.

"Michael seriously, you can't just move someone into your family's home just like that…What if they don't like this idea?"

"They said they welcome you here, so I take them by their word. If someone objected to it, I would have thought it out more. So as far as I am concerned, they are perfectly fine with you being here. We have lots of space and room for you. If things don't work out well or you're getting to any kind of conflict with them, you tell me and we'll work something out, but everything should be fine, you won't be treated any differently from anyone else here, so it's like your now one of us."

"Okay, sounds good…ah, they don't know about 'us'….right?"

"No, don't worry about it." He warps his arm around me, as we slowly walk towards the home, he puts the key in as I close my eyes, not wanting to look or walking in, I don't know why but my gut, tells me something bad might happen, or at least it could just be mind over matter. He opens the door and it's pretty quiet in, yeah I here a couple of whispers around, but basically quiet. I immediately took out a breath freshener mints and throw me down my mouth, just in case. I walk around slowly looking around at how, big and gorgeous in here looks.

"Hey, stop looking so afraid, the house isn't haunted if you're wondering that too." Michael tells me. I half smiled at his comment, as I saw Michael's brothers walk towards him, crowding him, greeting him, I just looked and kind of started walking off, looking observantly around as I bump into something, thinking it was something on the floor I look on the ground only to see feet of a man and it was no other then Randy.

"Hey I'm Randy & you?" he says as he extends his hand out to me.

"I'm Kitty. I thought the whole family knew who I was…."

"Yeah we do, I just thought it'd be formal if I personally introduced myself to you."

"Oh okay. Well nice to meet you."

"Very nice to meet you too…"

He begins to walk around me like he's checking me out, turn my head trying to see if what he's going to do, then I felt a pull on my hair.

"What the hell!" I scream out, as I turn around & face Randy.

"What? I was just checking if this is the real thing or a weave….looks real, feels real, even smells real."

I just looked at him without any idea what to say to him right now, shocked he'd actually pull on my hair. Michael runs over and says

"Hey Randy, you're not trying to scare my friend are you?"

"No not at all."

"He's just checked out my hair to see if it's real or fake!" I protested.

"No I didn't!" Randy replies.

"Randy, you're so weird!" Michael told him as he gently tugs me away

"That's Randy's way of saying 'hey, I want to take you out on a date' you should have heard the things he said about you before…."

"Like what?"

"I don't think you want to know right now…" I looked ahead of me and I saw Janet walking up to me and she says

"There you are! I've been excited to meet you!" She hugs me and I hug back, and say

"I've been excited to meet you too!"

"I can't wait to get to know you better and everything I bet you'll just fit right in with us!"

"I hope so…" I reply as Janet walks away and then I saw Latoya walk over to me, not looking very happy, like everyone else is, she looks pretty pissed off, she walks around me, examining my whole body it seems, I felt kind of weird about this so I turn around, look back at her as she glares at me.

"I really don't know why but I don't think I trust you very much. Listen, Michael has a girlfriend, so don't you ever try and mess up their relationship, okay?"

"Okay." I smile sarcastically, letting what she said fall on deaf ears.

"Let me add, that you know….You can say whatever you want about me but, it really takes 2 to tango and nice meeting you too." I added, as I walk off, and I see Jermaine coming my way.

"Hey dear, nice to meet you." He extends his hand out to me, as I assume were going to shake hands, but looks like Jermaine had something else in mind as he takes my hand and rubs it with his and kisses it. I felt kind of….odd and disgusted, but I try not to show it. That couldn't have been a flirt? Could it?

"Ah…nice to meet you too?" I said not knowing what exactly to say.

"Thanks, it's nice to know you'll be living here with us….We can get to know each other allot better…" He says, as steps forward, and I step back feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Um….was that supposed to be a flirt?"

"Yes it is." he replies as he licks his lips.

"Aren't you married?"

"Married, but available….You are too beautiful to pass up…"

"Um….ah….Thank you?"

"Kitty!" I hear Michael shout out, which I am very grateful for, since things with Jermaine were getting extremely weird, and I needed to get away from that guy ASAP. I walk over to where Michael is.

"How do you like my family so far?"

"Honestly, the ones I've met so far are okay….Latoya doesn't like me very much…..Jermaine likes me too much…"

"Oh no, Jermaine flirting with you I bet…."

"Yes, EW."

"Let's not worry about him, right now; I want you to meet my mother."

"Sweet." I follow his lead and walk up the stairs, as I follow him; Joe walks out of his room, ignores Michael and looks directly at me.

"Oh damn! You look sexy! Tell me, what's yo name again?" Joe asks.

"I don't have a name." I told him as I move out of his way, catching up to Michael.

"Oh! Want me to give you one?" He asks, I completely ignore him, Michael takes me to a dark corner and says

"Sorry about that, Kitty."

"It's not your fault…."

"I know, but I just want you to feel comfortable here, sorry for my brothers, Latoya's and Joe's disrespect towards you. I really wasn't expecting this happen…"

"It's okay…I guess I'll get used to it after a while…."

"You sure? We can work out somewhere else you can live so you don't have to put up with this…."

"I'm sure. If it gets too much then I'll tell you…Anyways, where's your mom? I want to meet her!"

"Okay, follow my lead again….Hopefully there will be no more distractions." I follow him down the hallway, as he knocks on a closed door.

"It's Michael." He answers to a female voice asking who it is. We wait awhile until the door, opens and Michael receives a hug from his mother automatically. I looked as I admire, their love. She then, took her time and walked over to me and hugged me. I wasn't exactly expecting a hug so soon, but it felt welcoming and sweet to get one.

"It's so nice to meet you darling; Michael's told me so much about you." Catherine tells me.

"Really? Does he talk about me allot?"

"Yes, he's always 'Kitty is so this' and 'kitty is that' and 'kitty is so pretty' He loves you so much."

"Aw, and I love him too."

"Aw Kitty." Michael hugs me, and we giggle, and look back at Catherine smiling at us.

"You both look so beautiful together." Catherine tells us.

"Thank you." we both reply, then we both looked at each other. Michael's looking deep into my eyes, holding me close, and I felt his love being transferred into me just by looking into his eyes too. But I also felt kind of reluctant being so intimate in front of his mom, so I distract myself and ask

"Is Drake around, ready to go?" Michael snaps out of his zone when I asked the question, and says

"Ah…Yeah he's right outside, did you meet everyone yet?"

"No, but I was planning on shopping after I do."

"Oh okay, let me personal carry you around to everyone, so you can meet everyone and not miss a soul."

"Okay." so we walk together holding hands, walking downstairs, all the rest of his brothers, are crowded in a circle.

"Oh there she is!" I hear Jackie shout out looking up at me, oh no. Don't tell me another, 'Jackson brother who's in love with me.' Do they all have similar tastes? Or they just somehow become attracted to me for some reason? Ugh.

"Hi" I shyly wave at them as I reached down, to them, they wave back as Marlon hugs me and says

"Were excited to have you here with us!"

"Yeah…me too!" I reply. We let go of the hug and its Tito's turn to introduce himself to me.

"Hey, nice to meet you." He says as he extends his hand out to me, he's the quietest one yet. Thank Gosh; Michael has a few normal family members.

"Hey, I got this for you…" Jackie tells me as he hands me this very pretty rose, well how sweet.

"Aw, that's kind of sweet of you. Thanks."

"You're welcome dear."

I smelled the Rose and ask

"So anyone got a vase I can put this in?" Jackie gave me one and put it in.

"I knew you were going to need it so I came prepared." Jackie answers me.

"Okay, thanks." I replied as I put it in the vase which already had water Michael turns to me and whispers

"Sounds like he's got a crush…"

"Tell me about it…." I reply. "But it's kind of adorable the way he's going about it." I add.

"Yeah, but still your mines." We giggle at his comment

"And what are you 2 talking about that the rest of us can't hear?" Marlon asks.

"Your love life." I answer sarcastically. Everyone except Marlon laughs, and he puts his hands around his waist getting all 'diva' with me.

"My love life huh? I see, I see, the cat of the house got jokes." Marlon says.

"Yeah, Meow."

"Fellas, are you guys messing with Kitty?" Rebbie butts in out of nowhere.

"No she is messing with us, actually. Somebody go get her some milk so she can keep quiet!" Marlon protests.

I hiss at him like a cat and Michael laughs out loud out of nowhere

"Oh My Gosh, you sound just like a cat!" Michael says while laughing.

"Oh Jackie you're in love with Cat Woman!" Marlon shouts out.

"Well…what can I say?" Jackie says while blushing. I turn my attention away from him before anything gets anymore awkward & say

"Well nice to meet you Rebbie."

"Welcome Home." She replies as we hug for a brief period of time, I walk over to Michael, gesturing him to go outside, as we both went through the front door and I say

"So what's up with your brothers & Joe? Do you all have the same taste or what?"

"Well no…Randy & Jackie seem to always like the same girls for some reason, but otherwise they usually don't go for girls, I like even though they really don't know I like you."

"Michael you don't just 'like me' you loveeeeeee me!" I said while I squeal.

"True, true. So here's Drake, right behind you before you bump into him." I look up and saw him looking down at me, I frighten and step back a few.

"Hey" Drake says

"Hi…" I replied quietly.

Michael taps my back and says "Don't have too much fun! See you soon." I gently tug on his shoulder before he walks away.

"You're not going to kiss me, before I leave. You haven't given me one all day."

"What do you mean? I gave you plenty of kisses today."

"Not right here…" I told him as I pointed to my lips.

"Well, I don't exactly want people to see…"

"No one's here…"

"Well…" He looks around to see if any family members are around, Drake was already in the car so looks like the ghosts were clear. He leans in quickly and gives me a little peck.

"I'll give you a better one later on tonight." Michael replies as he winks at me.

"Can't wait…." I wink back. "Bye." I add.

"Bye! Don't have too much fun!" I laugh at his sarcastic remark and went into the car for what's going to be one boring visit to the mall. Unfortunately.