- Text Size +

June 20, 1986 - 5:21 pm

**Michael's POV**

I've been in the limo for 4 hours going back to my home in Encino, & all I can think about was that impulsive, hard slap Kitty gave me. How could she be that way? Why couldn't she talk to me about how she was feeling? That's why I brought the subject matter up, so we can talk about how she feels about this whole transition. Kitty's never really told me much about her family, since we've met. I've heard a couple of stuff about, her mother so I'm sure she probably has an okay relationship with her, but I've never heard her mention a father, a brother, a uncle, a aunty, or an other family member…Maybe she has a bad relationship with them? Or, could it be possible she doesn't even know them? Were lacking, communication, allot it seems, because how can you be so angry about going home? Something's going on there, that I don't know about.

Kitty's gorgeous face, & pure personality flashes through my head. I've only known her for only 2 weeks, but for everyday of the 2 weeks I've hung out with her, gotten to know her a little better. But there was always something about her that drew me more to her, & crave to be around her more often. She has such innocence, in her eyes & personality that you wouldn't even think she'd hurt a fly. But I guess as the old saying goes, looks can really deceive. Maybe her true side is coming out, or maybe it was all an accident, something in the moment, But if she really loves me, how can she do me this way?

The limo stops right in front of my house, & I pay my limo driver for giving me my ride & I walk out of the limo into my home. As I walk in, I see a surprise visitor I wasn't exactly expecting. Tatiana is back. I thought she wasn't coming until, the 25th? I don't like the idea of her coming today, I'm not in my best mood, & she's going to want me to be on my best mood or she'll make a fuss out of it.

"Michael! Your Finally Home!" Tatiana says as she runs up to me & gives me a big hug.

"Where have you been, Michael? I've been waiting for you for the past 2 hours!" She adds.

"Oh, I've just been in the studio, working on my new album. Sorry about that, I had no idea you were coming today." I lied, well not exactly, I have been going to the studio working on my new album, but that's not where I was coming from.

"I know, I thought it'd be better if I gave you a surprise, because I know we've missed each other so much!"

"Yeah….we have." I didn't miss her very much, right now I really don't care that she came back. I wish she'd go back to where she was originally.

"When are you going to give me my 'welcome back' kiss Michael?" She asks, being needy.

"Right now." She smiles brightly as I warp my hands around her waist & give her a little peck kiss, as were being interrupted by a voice.

"I don't mean to interrupt you love birds, but dinner's ready." My brother, Jackie informs us.

Tatiana & I slowly walk to the dinner table where each & everyone of my brothers & sisters, are sitting & sharing out food. I sat at the chair right in front of me, in between Janet & Latoya. Tatiana taps me on my back & whispers in my ear

"How about we eat in the living room? so we can catch up on each other, since we haven't seen each other for a while."

"We'll, catch up later, right now I just want to eat." I don't think catching up was the main reason, why she wanted us to eat alone, sometimes she didn't like it when I wanted to be with my family, or anyone else besides her. She loves to be in the center of attention & today I'm not in quite the mood to be giving anyone all of my attention.

I shared out my own food, & begin eating before everyone else did.

"Michael, what's up with you today? You don't seem yourself." Latoya asks out of curiosity.

"Just hungry…" I answer her.

"Michael! You're always hungry! But your never usually this quiet!" Randy butted in. I see their concerned but I can't exactly tell them what happened, Tatiana is here, & I don't want to cause any trouble with her & I don't want them to think of Kitty as my 'other woman' because of the amount time & money I've been spending on her.

"What are we having for dessert today? I feel for chocolate." I ask, trying to change the subject & to forget about what happened earlier, be myself.

"Well it's great you asked for chocolate because were having chocolate cake, today for dessert Michael." Janet answers.

"That's wonderful, I've been craving for chocolate all day."

"Great, maybe that'll put you in a better mood." Janet replies as she winks at me & I wink back.

I finish eating my dinner & as they were all sharing out cake, I took out a slice for myself & I went into my room, wanting to be alone. Seems like no matter what I do, I can't seem to take Kitty off my mind, thoughts of her just depress me. I just need sometime on my own. Maybe tomorrow I'd feel a little better. I hear a knock on my door & I say

"Come in!"

I saw my mother, slowly walk in, as I eat my cake & she sits next to me & asks

"Michael, what's wrong? You don't seem to be as cheerful as you usually are. "

"I know."

"Are you upset Tatiana came back so soon?"

"Kind of… but I'm just tired mother."

"Are you sure your just tired, Michael? You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be better in the morning, thanks for checking up on me, Mother."

"Okay darling, I love you."

"Love you too." My mother & I hug, in which felt like we hugged for a life time. I walk her out of my room, & take my cake plate out to the dish washing machine. I walk past the living room, where Tatiana is watching TV at & I walk straight into my room & hop on to my bed, seems as if everyone's gone to bed. I guess I should too, I dress into some red PJ''s & get back into my bed as I close my eyes, for a split second, I hear my door creep. It's Tatiana. She sits by the edge of the bed & rubs my stomach through my pajamas & says

"Well, everyone's sleeping…" By the look on her face & the way she's rubbing me, I knew exactly what was on her mind.

"And?" I ask. She lays herself on top of my stomach & says

"And so, were the only ones up…."

"I know."

"So, I've came back so early because I missed you…." her hand crawls down to my crotch, before continuing "In more then just….One way….I'm sure your feeling it to, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling like going to sleep. Care for a cuddle?" I asked, trying to make it up to her for not paying her so much attention since coming home. I wasn't exactly in the mood or in the right frame of mind to be having sex, so hopefully I don't piss her off for seeming totally uninterested. She sighs, so I know she's pissed with me. She gets off me & crosses her arms & says

"I can't believe you Michael, I come back from my mother's house & I left you for over a month, & you don't want to sleep with me?"

I knew this was going to happen, sooner or later.

"We'll make love tomorrow night, just tonight is not a good night for me. Sorry Tatiana."

She gets up off the bed & faces me standing.

"Sorry? Sorry is all you can say? Our relationship has been rocky for awhile & I've had it with you, you don't want to spend time with ME, you don't want to kiss ME, you don't want to have sex with ME, not even phone sex is good enough, you don't want to buy anything for ME! You don't want to do what I want to do."

"That's fine. I'm tired of the relationship always revolving around you, I can't spend time with anybody but you, or you'll have a fit. We always do what you want to do. When you want to do it, How you want to do it. & when you don't get your way, you give me hell about it. I try my best to be as loyal & perfect to you as I can. But I can do a million things right & you'll still find something to complain about. If you've had it with me, then I am fed the fuck up with you!"

"Fuck you! All I wanted from you today is some quality time, & some hot, beautiful sex. But that's too much to ask for! I'm leaving!" She storms out of the room with the door slammed shut. I couldn't be bothered to go to her rescue, & make up right now.

Today has turned out to be such a disaster for me, it all started so happy. I woke up at my usual time, ate breakfast, & went out & brought Kitty her motorcycle, sign our names on it, then I went to the studio for a while, then I pick up Kitty from her hotel take her back to my secret hideout & give her, the motorcycle, only to be slapped in the face in the end. Then I come home to nagging Tatiana. My day turned into a disaster & I don't know how am I going to fix all of this.

June 21, 1986 - 1:42 am

I'm turning from side to side on my bed non - stop thinking of no one but Kitty. Despite the big blow out I had with my Tatiana. Kitty is still the only person I can think of. I can't sleep, tonight because of how obsessed I am with that impulsive slap she gave me. I want it to just go away, I wish I could sleep so I can relax, & recuperate but seems like I can't.

I look by my phone which was right beside the bed. How about I, call Kitty, to talk to her, & work this all out. But it's almost 2 am at night, she could be sleeping. Or…wait, why am I calling? Shouldn't she should be calling me? I didn't do anything wrong…..But I mean, what if she's afraid to call? What if she's afraid I may not answer? Or I may not want to speak to her ever again? Or what if she hasn't even been thinking about the whole situation? What if she thinks I deserved to be slapped? Maybe she's sleeping tight, happy she's living in a hotel under my money, has a motorcycle, & is living life. She probably hasn't even thought about me all night…..maybe, she really never did love me. I gave my whole entire heart to her & she just throws it back in my face like it was nothing. I don't know what to think anymore or believe, I just wish this never happened in the first place.

June 21, 1986 - 2:01 am

**Kitty's POV**

It just turned 2 am, & I'm in bed crying my eyes out & blowing my nose in tissue thinking of what I have done to Michael earlier on. I turn on the TV thinking it'll take my mind off it, First thing I saw when the TV turns on was, his sister Janet music video playing called 'Let's Wait Awhile.' Seeing Janet reminds me of Michael so Immediately changed the TV channel, I flick through & everything on seems so boring, or pornographic. So I turned it off & listen to myself sob, & cry my eyes out. I look at myself in the mirror & my eyes a bloodshot red. I look ugly, & drugged up as if I was smoking something.

I turn to the left of my bed & I saw my room telephone there, maybe I should give him a call & get this all over with. But what if he doesn't want to? Earlier today he just stormed out of his secret hideout, & didn't even look at me. That's how angry he was, what if he hasn't calmed down? What if he's just as angry at me? What if it's true, he doesn't want to talk to me…..yet? Or maybe he doesn't want to talk to me at all? Maybe he's disgusted of me, & hates me & would be happy if he never talked to me ever again. I hope he just realizes it just was just an impulsive mistake I did without even thinking. This isn't who I am, or what I am about, I'm not violent or slap people out of nowhere. I need to find Michael, I need to apologize, but I'm so afraid he may not want to hear it. Gosh, I fuck up everything good that seems to come my way, it seems.