- Text Size +

June 20, 1986 - 2:13 pm

Were driving back to Michael's secret hideout, for the third time in a row. But this time he tells me he has 'surprise' for me. I'd like to know what's this present all about. The limo stops, so I know what that means, were here. Michael tells me

"I'm going to cover your eyes, so I'll be behind you."

"Okay, Michael." Michael & I both open the car door as I felt, a little scared to walk because I don't want to be tripping all over, mountains. But Michael is holding me so I guess that won't happen. I am walking behind the limo, I think as Michael tells me

"Walk a little further…."

"& A little further….."

"Just a tiny bit further…"

"Jeez Michael, how much further do you want me to go?" I ask getting impatient

"As further as I want you to."

Then all of a sudden I feel my hands on something metal. Michael removes his hands from my face. & I saw a gorgeous motorcycle in front of me, nice & new, & all pink. I remember, telling Michael that I like the color pink now. I gasp, & touch it all over & I notice by the side there's a heart & inside that heart there's Michael's handwriting which said 'Michael + Kitty'. I look up at him, with happiness, surrounding me & say

"Thank you so much Michael! This is the best present ever!" I immediately hug Michael tightly & he says

"I knew you'd love it."

"Thank you….Thank you….I can thank you one million times for this."

"Aw, well I'll just put my voice on record to tell you your welcome a million times."

We giggle for a moment & then I look into my purse for something & I say

"Well your not the only one giving gifts today….Michael."

"What do you mean?"

"Lets climb down this mountain & you'll see what I mean." I wink at him, & we begin our journey down. Climbing down mountains don't seem as scary as it used to. Looking at it from above it seems terrifying because your so high up, but as you go down, it's not as scary. & it's not as hard as it was three days ago. I'm actually beginning to like this a little.

"You'll be happy to hear me say this, but I think I'm starting to like climbing up & down mountains now." I told him.

"Really? Or are you bluffing me?"

I giggle & say

"Bluffing?"

"Yes, bluffing."

"You have a strange vocabulary…." I told him putting on a sneaky smile.

"Really huh?" He walks slowly up to me.

"Yes!" I said as I quickly run away from him, because on the looks of his face it's time to be tickled. But he caught up to me quickly & hold on to my waist as I try escaping him, but we end up falling down & rolling around on the grass, until we stop rolling with Michael on top, & ferociously tickles me all over. I laugh out loud, & playfully fight him to stop but he just keeps going & going.

"Okay, Michael! Stop!" I scream out.

"Okay, I think you learned your lesson." He gets up off me, & sits next to me, & I sit up. He asks me

"So is it true?, you really like climbing mountains now?"

"Yeah I've gotten used to it, rather quickly."

"Well that's great."

"Is that why you've been carrying me here for the past 3 days in a row?"

"Part of it…."

"Oh Michael…" I rolled my eyes & playfully elbow his stomach.

"Hey, don't hurt me now."

"I'll try not to." I wink at him & he winks back. There was a bit of some silence between us, for a couple of moments, a little break, maybe all that tickling made us kind of tired. I then just remembered, I have something to give Michael.

"So Michael, I have something for you too."

"Oh really! What is it?"

"Cover your eyes Michael!" He gets up & walks around in a circle with his eyes closed.

"There covered!" He says as he looks extremely excited for what he'll be getting. I take out of my purse, a cute little teddy bear & some chocolates for us to share.

"You may not like it but you can look now!" I said while nervous that he may not like the present. He turns my way & uncovers his eyes & says

"Aw, that's so sweet of you Kitty!" He walks over to his presents takes up the teddy first & says

"This bear is so cute, it'd be nice for me to cuddle with at night!"

"You'd really, cuddle with it at night Michael?" I ask, thinking he's being a bit sarcastic with me.

"Of course I would! Why not?"

"Aww Michael, you are so adorable."

"Aww, no your more adorable." He walks over & sits back at his original, spot & gives me a big hug & a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay lets get down into these chocolates before they melt on us!" Michael says enthusiastically

"Okay, Michael." we got into the chocolates & remained quiet for some minutes, just looking at the beautiful skies, & breathing the fresh air.

"Nice & Quiet isn't it?" Michael asks as he looks up in the sun.

"It really is. Even with the city right across the street, you'd think you'd hear allot of noise, but really you don't."

"True, any places like this in New York City?"

"Well….Central Park is kind of quiet. I wouldn't recommend going there at night though."

"Why not?"

"Crazy people, well you can go. But just make sure you have something on you or at least you aren't going by yourself."

"But isn't there crazy people all over New York? Especially those train stations with all that graffiti."

"Well you make a point, but you actually see them in the park, & they attack you. There's always witnesses on the trains so you won't see the crazy people approach you."

"Ha yeah, the chocolates all done already?"

"Yeah you had most of it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"Damn."

"We can buy some more on the way back."

"Oh yeah, well speaking of New York there's something I need to talk to you about…"

"Yes, Michael."

"Well, I called your mom & had a friendly conversation with her, & she said she wants you to comeback home, & so since she's the parent & what she says go, & your still underage, we decided you should comeback. Since we aren't doing anything about the music until your birthday, which isn't until August."

When he told me that my mood went from happy to extreme anger. I don't want to go back home, Michael knows that, I haven't mentioned missing home in the past 2 weeks. So how could he do this to me? Fucking Traitor.

"You What!" I Scream with my face, getting as red as tomatoes & my eyes bulging. I slap him with all my force out of my anger & frustration. Michael rolls over & stands up, I warp my hand around my mouth, now realizing what I just did. I walk over to him, & he walks quickly away, I gently tug on to him & he flashes his arm away & turns to me & says

"Don't touch me. I see your true colors came out. You can take this teddy bear back & just don't talk to me." He throws the teddy bear at me as I catch it, Michael runs over to the mountains & I follow & I shout out to him

"It was an accident! I never meant to react that way!"

He completely ignores me the whole way up the mountains & didn't even dare look at me. He goes into the limo & left me hanging. I cry to myself, thinking about just how stupid & impulsive I was. How could I slap him? How can I be so mean? When did I become so violent? I was never the type to hit anyone, especially if it was someone I loved so much as Michael. What was going on with me? I climb up the mountains on my own, slowly when I reached up I saw my motorcycle was still there. At least he left me, my motorcycle. So I can get back to my hotel. I rode off, crying the whole way back, knowing I've never cried non - stop for this long ever in my life.