[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 "THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRES"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   stories/2539/images/the_peopel_under_the_staires.jpg

''remake"

 

 

"Somewhere in town lives the most richest couple who where really brother and sister,thats so mysteriouse,.But they seem to be like the most nicest ,well put together peopel ,almost perfect,almost too perfect,well not behind closed doors.two kid's by the name of michael and poindexter also known as "fool" one day suddenly thrust into a nightmare.the two young boy's and thier friend jimmy who are from the slum's try's to seceretly break in,quickly learn the true nature of the houses homicidal inhabitant's and the seceret creatures hidden deep within the house.the new girl from school marshaya,who was kidnapped at birth by the couple and never seen or met her parent's and think's that her real parent's are the ones she's living with,is trapped in the mysteriouse house, marshaya goes to school with michael and fool,they all become friend's who she just met but they both also have one thing in common,that they both like her.Michael and fool decide to break in the house while the parent's are gone,but they get caught,and trapped in thier ,and thrown into the basement with the rest of the so called "Peopel",who are really halfway dead,they try to find thier way out,but that's when the tables began to turn.

 

coming soon..

 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Suspense Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1369 Read: 1893
Published: Oct 19, 2012 Updated: Oct 20, 2012
Story Notes:

stories/2539/images/bhgoub.jpg

POINDEXTER A.K.A "FOOL"

stories/2539/images/bs.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON

 

stories/2539/images/mdh.jpg

MARSHAYA

stories/2539/images/vgcg.jpg

WELP,YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO THEY ARE LOL:) THE CRAZY COUPLE

stories/2539/images/bh.jpg

stories/2539/images/bhl.jpg

stories/2539/images/bghui.jpg

and that's:"fool",again. and ''jimmy"

those are all the character's for now stay tune.....;)

 

 

 

 

WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS MOVIE,I EMIDIATLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LITTLE BOY<3,AND I ALSO GOT INSPIRED TO REMAKE IT,I'LL POST PART ONE VERRRYYY SOON,AND ABOUT HOME SWEET HELL,I REALLY REALLLLYY,NEED SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PART,SO IF YOU HAVE ANY, JOT EM' DOWN;).

1. Chapter 1 by denise [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1 words)

hey guys about my story someone put your hand out,im sooo sooo sorry ,i accedently  deleted it for more info about it,check out my post' i will put.i will deffinately keep you updated

l.o.v.e

but comment.And like i always say give me ideas,and especially for someone put your hand out.but other then that when i post it,nothings gunna change.

2. Chapter 1 ''michael and fool'' by denise [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1368 words)