[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

 [broken image link]

 

Anna Nelson is a 15 year-old girl who just can't get over Michael Jackson's tragic death. About a year and a half after the event, she still suffers and cries for him while watching his old videos and listening to his old songs. The thing is, Anna's tired of being in such grief, so now she wants to set herself free in a memorable way. Maybe through some sort of public tribute or dedication to Michael? What will she come up with? Will she accomplish her wishes and honor her idol? Read and find out! Based in a true story.

 


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Angst, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4276 Read: 5582
Published: Sep 18, 2012 Updated: Sep 25, 2012
Story Notes:

I hope you read and like it. This story is kind of based in a true one, I would say. It's not been easy for me even three years later, and I transferred my feelings and intentions to Anna.

Oh, and I just wanted to ask you all to be nice to me, because English is not my first language, you'll probably notice that. Besides, I'm a teenager... Anyway, hope you enjoy my story and leave me comments!! I would love to talk to you about it.

 

- IN LOVING MEMORY OF MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON -

- OUR KING OF POP -

- 1958 - 2009 -

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. PROLOGUE - Set Me Free by imissyoumj [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1236 words)

Sorry about any mistakes, I'll try to make it better. xx

REVIEW!!

2. CHAPTER 1 - Worth A Billion Dollars by imissyoumj [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (556 words)

3. CHAPTER 2 - First Approval by imissyoumj [Reviews - 0] (1254 words)

4. CHAPTER 3 - I Have This Dream by imissyoumj [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1230 words)

Your reviews are my fuel! Please!