- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story will be switching back and forth between Michael and Prince's POV. 

 Prince's POV

I sat up in the bed and looked over and saw the two sleeping bodyguards. I have to get out of here. I quietly got up and put on my shoes. I saw Faheem's jacket laying on a chair and walked over to it. Hopefully he didn't give up all his weapons. I reach in all of the pockets and found nothing. I sighed and something sticking out from under the matress caught my eye. I bent down and pulled the object out. A gun. Holy crap. I slid it into the top of my pants and covered it up with my shirt. I put on my baseball cap and walked to the door. I was shocked to see it was unlocked. I could've sworn that he locked it. Oh well. I stepped out into the cold hallway and quietly shut the door behind me. I tip-toed over in front of Dad's door, looked through the small window and saw everyone asleep. I took a deep breath and tried to find an exit. I can't go out the front door, obviously. I looked around and saw an exit at the end of the hall. I silently ran to it. I turned the knob and went outside. The air was very humid. I took off my sweat shirt and threw it to the ground. I looked around at the surrounding trees and started to walk through them. It was very dark. I had to make my way by holding onto the trees. I saw and opening in them and sprinted over to it. The fresh smell of the ocean hit me. I walked through the sand trying to see if I could spot any other island or type of land anywhere near. There was nothing. I could see the sun starting to rise on the horizon so I went to a different section of trees. The rising sun was giving me some better vision. I could see vines everywhere. This looked like a scene out of Tarzan. I took off the remaining white t-shirt that I was wearing. Here I stand, shirtless, with a gun in my pants, in the middle of some random island. I started to walk deeper into the woods as the sun rose.

 


 

Michael's POV

I was rudely awaken by the opening of my door. 

"Get up!" 

There's that lovely voice of our kidnapper. This day isn't starting off good. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

"I'm up." I replied.

"Wake the rats too." He said, referring to my kids.

I glared at him. "Don't call them that." 

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever I'm going to wake the others." He walked out. 

I looked down beside me at Blanket and lightly rubbed his shoulder. "Blanket, wake up buddy." He sighed and sat up. I walked over to Paris' bed and kneeled down beside it. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and kissed her nose. "Time to wake up, princess." She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I don't wanna get up."

"Why not?" I lovingly caressed her cheek.

"I'm scared that today will be worse than yesterday." She looked down.

I sighed. "I won't let anything happen to you, baby. Okay?" 

She gave me a little smile and sat up. "Okay daddy." 

I heard a lot of loud voices and stepped out into the hall.

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Your little moron of son is missing." Hank hissed at me.

My heart dropped. "Wait, what? How.. how did this happen?" 

"I don't know, but I find him, I swear to god I'm gonna.."

"You won't do a damn thing. You will not touch my child." I said, interrupting him."

"Right. But you actually think that I'm gonna let you guys go out and look for him? Ha, No. You're staying right here, until I say you can leave, which I won't." He scoffed.

This guy is really pushing on my last nerve. He better get out of my face, before I do something I'll regret. I went back into my room and slammed the door. I sat on the edge of the bed, fighting back tears. My baby is gone. This is nightmare that I've always been afraid of. Blanket sat beside me.

"Daddy what's wrong?" He looked up at me.

I put my arm around him. "Nothing, son. Everything's gonna be okay." How could I tell them that their brother is missing? I don't have the heart to do that. All I care about right now, is finding my son. God, please let him be safe. Please protect him, I'm begging you. I couldn't help, but let a tear slip down my face. 

Paris stared at me. "Why are you crying? Did something happen?" 

I shook my head and smiled weakly. "I just wanna be home. That's all."


Prince's POV

It was starting to get really hot out here. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and continued my search. I was trying to find another building or something. I just needed to find a phone to contact someone for help. We can't stay here forever. I had no luck at finding anything. This is just pure hell. We're gonna die out here if we don't get any help. It's up for me to find it. I just hope that dad isn't worried about me. But knowing him, he's probably running around like a headless chicken. He worries way too much, but I guess that's what fathers do. I'd rather him worry too much, than not care at all. Anyways, I kept walking. I looked up at the sky while I was walking, not watching where I'm going and I felt my foot get hung on something and I fell forwards, smashing my head against a tree. Blood starting to drip from my head and I could see everything starting to fade as I blacked out..

Chapter End Notes:

Will someone find Prince? Wait until the next chapter to find out. :)