- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! :)

He has a gun. I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest. Cold sweat started to form on my forehead. I can't speak, I can't think, all I could do was stare at that deadly weapon that was being pointed at us. I heard a quiet whimper. I glanced over and noticed that Paris was crying. I just wanna run over and grab all of them in my arms. 

"Listen, man.." I heard one of my bodyguards say and start to get up.

"Sit down." He ordered and Faheem did as he was told.

He started slowly walking down the aisle. "So this is how it's gonna go. You're gonna do what I say or else you will get a bullet through your skull. Understood?" 

I closed my eyes to keep the tears from coming out. God please let him take me instead of my children. 

"Everybody's quiet now, huh?" He turned to me. "What's the matter, King Of Pop? You scared of a little, gun?"

I forced down a dry swallow and turned my head away from him.

"Yes? No? No answer? Fine. Maybe your little girl can answer for you."

My head shot over and looked at him. "No, please.."

"Relax, chump. I won't shoot her." He smirked and pulled out a knife. "But I never said anything about sharp objects, now did I?" His cold laughter filled the plane. 

I glanced back and forth at him and Paris. He slowly let the tip of the blade lightly graze her cheek. Tears were pouring down her pale face. 

"Please don't hurt my baby. Please.." Tears blurred my vision. I blinked and one slipped down my cheek. "Hurt me instead. Take me." 

He raised an eyebrow and turned torward me. "Don't worry. You'll get your turn." 

He pointed at Prince. "You. Come here." 

Prince hesistated, but slowly walked up to the man. He's not as upset as I thought he'd be. He wasn't even crying.

"How old are you, kid?" He asked him.

"I'm.. 12." His voice was shaky.

Hank nodded his head and handed him the knife. What in the world? Prince looked very confused, but he obliged and took the weapon in his hand.

"What am I supposed to do with it?" He asked, nervously. 

He stared at Prince for a while, then nodded over to me. Oh my god. No, he couldn't possibly want him to do this. 

Prince looked at me, then back at Hank. "My.. my dad?" 

"Yeah. Go hold it to his throat."

His mouth dropped open. "What?"

"Do it. Now!" He hissed and pushed Prince over to me. 

Prince kept looking at him then at me. Poor boy didn't know what to do. Well, I trust my boy. I have faith in him.

"I.. I can't. Please don't make me." He pleaded.

"Look. It wasn't a question. It was an order. Now remember what I said would happen if you didn't follow my orders?" 

Prince nodded. And looked at me. I took a deep breath. "Do it, Prince."

"What? Dad, I can't. No.. I just can't.." He shook his head.

"Son, I would rather die then you get hurt. Do it." 

Hank interrupted. "Aww. How sweet. You make me sick. Now do it."

Prince raised the knife with shaking hands and gently rested it against my throat. My poor baby. Why is he making him do this? 

"Good. You can take it away." Prince gave him a confused look. "I just wanted to see if you are capable of killing him."

He took the knife away from my throat and sat next to me, gripping my hand. I looked over at him and smiled weakly. 

"So, now that I'm in charge. We're gonna go to a location of my choice. And when we get there, you will still follow my orders. Got it?"

"How did you even get on this plane?" I blurted out, without thinking.

"Let's just say, one of the workers had a terrible accident, so I took his uniform. It's not that hard."

"Shouldn't they know you don't work here?" I asked.

"It's a big aiport. They hire new people every day." 

"But what about.." 

He interrupted me, "Okay, shut up with all the questions!" 

I sat back and shut my mouth. 

He pointed at my bodyguards. "If you have any weapons, give them to me now. Because if you try something with me, I swear to God, everyone on this damn plane will die." 

They threw all their tasers and pepper sprays on the ground. Hank bent down and collected them. "Alright. Now the journey can start." He smiled wickedly sat in front of us all with the gun still in his hand and the other weapons at his feet. This is gonna be a death ride.

Chapter End Notes:

Review :)