- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclamer: All publicly characters,settings,etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the properity of the author. The author is no way associated with the owners,creators,or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringments is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This poem is dedacated to Michael Joesph Jackson. He Will Never Be Forgotten. He Will Always Be In My Heart
Its Been 3 Years Since You Left. June 25th Was The Day The World Had Stop Moving 2009 Was The Year 2:26pm Was The Time(5:26pm Was The Time In Fl). I Was 14 At The Time. Your Name Was On The News Saying That You Were Dead. CNN,MSNBC,VH1,MTV All Said The Same Thing,Then Your Brother Jermain Came On And Announced To The World That You Were Dead. You Were Only 50 When You Left Us. You Were Prepairing For Your Upcomming Concert. The Concert That Would Be Your Very Last. The Last Curtain Call,This Is It, The Fans Were Screaming Your Name. Now They Were Morning. People Were Asking Why Did You Have To Go And Leave Our World So Cold. Then 2 Years After Your Death Dr. Conrad Murry Was Sent To Jail. We Heard Your Voice,We Saw Your Picture. It Was Unimaginable To Hear Your Voice. It Was Not How We Rememberd It,It Was Druged It Was Hard To Hear It. You On A Hospital Gurny Was To Hard To See,To Hard To Handle,To Hard To Imagine. All Of Us Were Used To Seeing You Happy & Filled With Joy. We Saw Your Memorial Service.
Chapter End Notes:
We Saw Your Daughter Crying. Now You Would Be Proud Of Your Children. Its Been 3 Birthdays Since You Left. Its Been 3 Chritmas's Since You Became An Angel. You Were Truely Gone Too Soon. Its Been 3 Very Long Very Sad Years. But.... We Will Always Celebrate Your Life,Your Legacy,Your L.O.V.E.