[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Justice Phnaye is a 16 year-old girl with an attitude of a bull. But that's nothing compared to the dislike of the well-known basketball jock, Michael Jackson. Ever since Elementary School, their hate for each other hasn't yet to cease. He'd tease her, then go back to flirting. But of course, he only showed that kind of affection when no one was around. That's only if it isn't to embarrass her. One thing she didn't expect was seeig all of his brothers as his crew. Now her last year will be as twice as annoying. But there's a reason for his repeated behavior. Lust. Since the day she stepped foot into her first year in highschool, he's been all over her. Not letting her out of his sight; not once. But what happens when a guy starts to fall for her? Will he finally show his true feelings for her before the clock runs out? 

Michael & His Crew                            Justice Phnaye                               Melanie Conner

stories/1466/images/IMG_0050[1].JPG  stories/1466/images/thCAQS770M.jpg stories/1466/images/imagesCAUJU01S.jpg

Tatiana Thumbzten

stories/1466/images/IMG_0110[1].JPG


Rated: K
Categories: Thriller: 1982-1983, Adult, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7235 Read: 4266
Published: Jun 23, 2012 Updated: Jun 29, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: First Day In Hell by Missdiana [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3032 words)

2. Chapter 2: He What?! by Missdiana [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2198 words)

3. Chapter 3: What the hell?! by Missdiana [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2005 words)