- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is all based off of the song, "Alice Human Sacrafice" by MEIKO, KAITO, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, and Kagamine Len. This is a much darker take on Alice in Wonderland. All the Alices and the Tiny Dream are all physically based off Michael at different points of his life, but not all based off of him when it comes to personality, and are also symbolic. I don't want to spoil the story, so I'll explain at the end of the story. The story will be divided into two parts for each Alice. There are four of them. One part for when they each come into Wonderland, and another for what happens to them and how they each are sacraficed while in Wonderland. Enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:

First Alice: Michaelis (Thriller Era) A knight who has just come back from war.

The first Alice . . . You are my first Alice! A childlike voice giggled. The child’s laughter echoed through the void, and that had Michaelis anxious. There was no one in sight. Now, he could feel the chills running up and down his spine. He didn’t like it. He didn’t like it at all. The knight bit his lip as he slowly drew his sword. Ahahaha! I’m so happy! We can create our world now! Our very own! People will dream of me! And I won’t disappear! I was so scared that I would!

Michaelis’s blood-red eyes narrowed. There was nothing but white. No child stood in front of him, but he could hear the child’s voice. "Where are you? Don’t hide from me like a damn coward. . ." Michaelis growled as his grip tightened on the blade he carried proudly in his right hand.

Okay! I’ll come out! It’s rude to hide anyway!

The voice chuckled. Michaelis blinked a moment, and felt a small hand pull on the crimson cape that he wore on his left shoulder. He turned and faced the child.

He looked no older than six or seven. He was pale, slender and small, and had wavy, chin-length ebony hair that covered one of his eyes. He had big, chocolate brown eyes, a small mouth with a delicate pair of thin pastel-pink lips, and rosey cheeks and a cute, round baby-face. Honestly, the small boy could pass off as a girl if he wanted to. He wore a long, worn out, beige scarf that dragged behind him, and he had on an old, stitched up, oversized, orange and white stripped sweater. He wore tattered, greyish-green shorts down to his knees, long white socks, and scuffed black loafers were slipped onto his tiny feet. He wore a black fedora with a dark-blue feather tucked into the ribbon that leaned to one side, and he wore a single glittering, silver glove on his right hand. A strange boy in a strange place...

The boy looked up at Michaelis and smiled innocently. Oh, and it isn’t nice to curse, Alice. . .

"My name isn’t Alice. My name is Michaelis." Michaelis said, irritation venomously lacing his voice.

The boy’s smile vanished, and his expression grew dark as he glowered with threatening onyx eyes at Michaelis. Michaelis froze. This little boy was scaring him?. . . This boy was really scaring him. . . The void seemed to darken to a dreary black the boy furiously gazed at him. You are in my realm. I shall call you what I please. I am letting you help create this world, but it is still in my control. You are under my power, and you will do as I say. If I can bring you here, I easily can pluck you out. And I swear to you, it will not be pleasant. Am I understood, Alice?. . .

Michaelis could only nod as he backed himself a few steps away from the boy. The void calmed to a dull shade of grey. The boy didn’t come off as threatening, but he certainly wasn’t as merry or rhapsodic as he had been earlier. Now, he seemed serious, as if he simply wanted to get something over with. The boy hummed as he put a small hand to his chin, and pondered. I’ll make a pact with you, Alice. . . If you help me create this world, it shall be all yours. However, you cannot leave once you have finished. When you will finish, I am not sure of. Perhaps when I see fit. Does that sound fair enough?

Michaelis stared at the boy in shock. An entire world all to himself? He swiped a dark curl from his cinnamon-brown face and paused to reckon about it. An entire world. . . He would have power. Michaelis wanted power. He looked back at the boy, and smiled. "I’ll help you create this world. But you promise me. . . I’ll have it all to myself? An entire universe at my fingertips?"

The boy nodded, and grinned slyly. Of course. You’ll stay here forever, ruling over your own reality. Change it, shift it, morph it into whatever you please. Make it a real wonder. Make it as bogus, odd, outrageous, or twisted as you want. I am a dream. Whether I am a nice dream or a nightmare, I don’t care. I simply want to be dreamt. If you can make that happen, then I am yours. The dream said, bowing slightly, humbling himself. Michaelis’s smile only grew as the dream put out his hand, and Michaelis gladly took it to seal the deal.

As he grabbed the dream’s hand, his skin burned and he gasped in surprise. The dream only grinned as this happened. Michaelis couldn’t take the searing pain anymore, and pulled his hand back, making the glove his was wearing over it slip off. He looked at the top of his hand stunned. Now there was a blood-red spade that appeared to be tattooed onto his hand. He looked back at the dream. That is your seal. As long as you bear it, you can never leave this place. The dream said, giggling cheerfully. His eyes darkened again. Good luck, my dear Alice. . .

Chapter End Notes:

Describing the Tiny Dream was my favorite part for some reason. . . Anyway, please give me some feedback. It keeps me going.