[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Michael Jackson has started work in the studio once more. He has so many new ideas running through his head for his next album. For one of his songs, however, he's looking for some fresh talent to get the record notice so he ends up talking to some of his representatives at MJJ Productions to scout out someone that catches their attention.

In the midst of all this, Eminem is struggling to make it by and angry he isn't allowed near his daughter. He begins turning to rap as a sort of therapy. He then struggles to make it somewhere up there with those greats.

Join these two very different people on a very interesting journey together. Will things work out? Will they be able to tolerate each other? Or will they drive each other far too insane and pull the plug? I don't know, let's wait and see.


Rated: T
Categories: HIStory: 1995-1999 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4044 Read: 3792
Published: Feb 02, 2012 Updated: Sep 26, 2012
Story Notes:

Please don't kill me!! A friend and I wrote this, just messing around. >.>

1. Two Very Different Lives by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (815 words)

2. A Chance? by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1120 words)

I know it's been forever but I was waiting on my other friend before deciding to take this story fully on. :) Hope you'll enjoy it.

3. The Start Of Something Very Interesting by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2109 words)

Hey everyone! :) Here's another chapter for you all. :) Enjoy!