[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

They love you. They just want to help you. They want you to be happy. Whatever the reason, let's call a spade a spade. Matchmaking is meddling. And, even though they have the best intentions, it never goes as planned. But what happens when the friend you're trying to help just happens to be the most famous man in the world? Also the shyest and most awkward. Well, you'll have to read to find out.


Rated: T
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32908 Read: 14443
Published: Jan 30, 2012 Updated: Jan 30, 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The characters depicted in this story are fictional. Any resemblence to actual persons, living or deceased, is entirely coincidental. The author does not intend any copywrite infringement in any way and professes no ownership of any publicly recognizeable figure or name.

1. Chapter 1 by MJsChick [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstar (3133 words)
I'm just warning everyone now that this is a short story. Short stories are what I like to do most because ultra long stories are exhausting and often go stale. If, at the end, anyone feels there should be more, feel free to add it. Just let me know in a review and I'll open it up.

2. Chapter 2 by MJsChick [Reviews - 0] (5704 words)

3. Chapter 3 by MJsChick [Reviews - 0] (6923 words)

4. Chapter 4 by MJsChick [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (4852 words)

5. Chapter 5 by MJsChick [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (5987 words)
I know, I know. I'm posting fast and furious. But, when I pulled the story up on my zip drive, I realized that it was so short there was no reason I couldn't proofread and put everything I had up today. When I get to my last update, I'll let you know. Remember, anyone who wants to take it over, let me know and I'll let you.

6. Chapter 6 by MJsChick [Reviews - 0] (3585 words)

7. Chapter 7 by MJsChick [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2724 words)