[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

And that’s when it hit Katherine. “Joe! Joe, gee-whiz! It’s Michael! Michael is the missing piece of the boys’ group!” Joe wasn’t at all convinced. “Katherine, really. Don’t get the boy’s hopes all up in the sky when you know it won’t proceed to his expectations.”           “Joe, you really need to see your boy over there swing and belt out a tune or two. You’d certainly be surprised at how mesmerizing that boy is.”

                  That’s how the prologue of my life would be as a book in second person POV. Of course it would be an extremely long prologue, probably taking up a few pages. Anyway, hi. My name is Michael Jackson. Maybe you’ve never heard of me…but I don’t care. This is how my story really begins.

  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Family Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4216 Read: 7889
Published: Dec 18, 2011 Updated: Dec 20, 2011
Story Notes:

A lot of this is based off of real events and stories of Michael's life, but it was changed for purposes of the story.

1. Prologue: The Family...Ch 1: The Beat[ings] by PYT4evr [Reviews - 1] (1112 words)

First Chapter!

2. Chapter 2: The Jackson 5ive by PYT4evr [Reviews - 0] (335 words)

I already have the first three chapters written :) I hope that this will make up for times when I can't write; but starting Thrusday is Christmas Break! And then i will writre A LOT!

3. Chapter 3: The Love Of My Life by PYT4evr [Reviews - 1] (953 words)

Told you it would be up;) Warnings: Language, Slight Sexual References

4. Chapter 4: Jehovah’s Confessions (My Adorable Mangasm?) by PYT4evr [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (982 words)

OKay, this one's innapropriate too;) I think if it gets any more sexual I might have to change the rating.

5. Chapter 5: You Too? by PYT4evr [Reviews - 0] (834 words)

Alright, so I'm not sure that the chapter title makes a lot of sense, but I had a different story in my mind when I named it. But, I figured out how it can makes sense.

 “I guess you’re too embarrassed to be seen dating a white, huh?”

like Joe said something about her being white or something. i don't know. Anyways why the hell are you reading this? Go go go! Read the chapter;)