[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Her name is....Diana. Her pray... anyone famous who can get her somewhere. Bouncing from man to man, one of the most dangerous women around, many men have fallen victim to her web of sin.

His name is...Michael. He is one of the biggest celebrities around, formally titled the King of Pop. He has finally found love with a nice, sweet woman named Nicole. They are blissfully happy.

However...Diana, knowing of Michael's high status, targets him as her next victim, knowing how huge he is and also knowing just how big she, herself could become after just one night with him. She sets on her way to meet up with him before one of his performances. She is confident he will give in to her, she feels she is irresistible as if no man can deny her. Can he though? Can he ignore her seduction? Will he be strong enough? Will he even want to? Is love enough to make him see clearer or will he feel trapped by lust's strange inhumanity? I don't know, we'll have to read and find out.

Join with me on a journey full of temptation, seduction, and decision making. Find out for yourself how strong Michael is or how tempting Diana must be. ;)


Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Song Fics, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: Bad Era Challenge!
Challenges: Bad Era Challenge!
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2421 Read: 1311
Published: Oct 15, 2011 Updated: Oct 15, 2011

1. Dangerous Diana by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2421 words)