A Mystic Romance by witchybear
Summary:

The year is 1864, and Michael was brutally betrayed and murder by his ex lover Jonathan nd his ex best friend Lorenzo after catching them making out together in Michael and Jonathan bed. Michael is heartbroken, devastated, and mostly angry because the two people who claim to love him never truly loved him.


 


After both Jonathan and Lorenzo murder him, Michael became a dark evil ghost who can't rest in peace and Michael vowed revenge on the two males who had hurt and betray him.


 


Many years later, Michael is still an evil bloodthirsty ghost who heart is full of darkness and hate and he's still plotting his revenge.


 


But what will happened when Michael meet a young male who has also been hurt and betrayed. Will Michael fall in love again or will his heart forever be full of darkness and hate.


Categories: Suspense, Bad: 1986-1990, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Slash, Supernatural Characters: Michael, Original Guy
General Warnings: Mild Violence
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1276 Read: 138 Published: Jul 17, 2023 Updated: Oct 18, 2023
Story Notes:

This is the first time that I've ever written Michael being a evil bloodthirsty ghost. I hope that everyone will love the book.

1. Chapter 1 by witchybear

2. Chapter 2 by witchybear

Chapter 1 by witchybear
Author's Notes:

Michael won't be a kind sweet caring ghost because when he's killed by his ex lover and best friend, he will become evil dark and a coldblooded ghost who heart is full of darkness and hate.

The 31st of October year 1864: New Orleans 


Michael was humming happily to himself as he left a jewelry store, he was holding a beautiful velvet box with a beautiful engagement ring inside of the box. Michael was planning on asking his boyfriend Jonathan to marry him. After leaving the jewelry store, Michael walk inside of his and Jonathan favorite restaurant and he ordered their favorite foods and desserts. Michael wanted everything to be perfect and amazing for his lover. As he was waiting for the foods to be made, Michael smiled softly as he look at around at everyone. He couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with his beautiful gorgeous man.


 


The cook smiled at Michael and gave him the foods and desserts saying "I hope that you enjoyed the delicious foods as well as the desserts," "I'm sure that I will enjoyed everything Leon and thank you." 


 


He left the restaurant and made his way down Bourbon Street and he listen to the music and he watch everyone enjoying themselves enjoying themselves. As he was watching the people dance along to the music, Michael was pulled into a memory where Jonathan and him were dancing together to the jazz music on Bourbon Street and he also sing to him. After daydreaming for a bit, Michael shook his head and made his way back to the beautiful manor that he shared with his gorgeous guy.


Michael's and Jonathan's house


Lorenzo smirked happily as he was making love to Jonathan and he said "Oh Jacey you're such an amazing sexy hot gorgeous guy who know how to treat a man." Jonathan kiss the top of Lorenzo nose saying "Unlike Michael who's not very mature, you are so much more mature and not to mention more handsome than Michael ever could be." Lorenzo smirked asking "What do you even see in that pathetic excuse of a man?" "I really don't know what I ever saw in him," replied Jonathan.


 


"I'm thinking that maybe we could get rid of Michael by killing him baby and than we could be together forever and ever and ever," "I love the way you think my evil sexy man," replied Jonathan as he kissed him some more.


 


Suddenly Jonathan groaned out of frustration when he heard Michael calling out to him. Lorenzo kissed him saying "It's showtime baby." Jonathan smirked kissing him back.


 


Michael smiled as he walk upstairs and he called out to Jonathan saying "Jacey I'm home and I have a surprise for you." Lorenzo rolled his eyes when he heard the happy tone in Michael voice. Jonathan rolled his eyes and he couldn't wait to killed Michael and run off with Lorenzo.


 


When Michael open up the bedroom door, he was extremely shock to see his boyfriend and best friend in bed together. He yelled angrily "WHAT THE HECK JONATHAN AND LORENZO." Lorenzo smirked saying "Hey Mikey," and he kissed Jonathan on the lips in front of Michael. He didn't care that Michael was about to cried in front of him and Jonathan.


 


Tears were streaming down Michael face as he look at the two people who he trusted. He asked coldly to Jonathan "What did I do to deserve to be hurt by Lorenzo and you?" Jonathan didn't feel bad about what he did to Michael. "I never loved you Michael, I always loved Lorenzo." Michael had a look of pure anger on his face and he let out a heartbreaking scream of anger as more tears rolled down his cheek.


 


Lorenzo grabbed his gun and said coldly "Prepare to died Michael," and he shot Michael in cold blood. Jonathan took his own gun and shot Michael some more. 


 


Michael fell down on the floor and the beautiful velvet box fell out of Michael hand and onto the floor when Michael fell onto the floor. Michael began to bleed extremely heavily as he slowly. 


 


As he was slowly dying, Michael whispered his last dying words saying "I will have my revenge when I come back as a evil ghost, you two won't be safe from me." After saying these words, Michael laughed coldly as he went into a peaceful deep sleep.

End Notes:

Hope that everyone will enjoy reading a story where Michael is a evil villain and ghost who seek and want revenge on his enemies.

Chapter 2 by witchybear
Author's Notes:

I'm sorry that I have not updated any new chapters on the longest time. I was suffering from another writer block.

The next chapter will takes place during the late 80s. Michael is now a evil ghost and he's still living in New Orleans.

The 10th of October year 1987: New Orleans

~Present Day~

Michael's POV

I can't believe that I'm officially a ghost now since I was brutally murdered by my ex boyfriend and best friend in 1864. If I'm correct, I have been a ghost for over one hundred and twenty-three years. When I have died, a beautiful woman by the name of Marie Laveu who's the voodoo queen was somehow able to bring me back as a ghost. 

When I became a ghost, my body temperature was very cold, I didn't have a heartbeat and it felt like I was an undead vampire. Since becoming a ghost, I'm able to walk through wall, fly, turn invisible, possess the body of a living, move an objects with my mind, tapped into the mind of others. The only downfall about being a ghost is that I can't eat or drink anything as well as sleep. 

I have travel all around the world and some of the countries that I have been to were so beautiful and learning about the different cultures was absolutely amazing. The countries that I have traveled to were Japan, China, Africa, Paris, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Greece, and of course Madrid. I think that my favorite countries would have to be Japan and Africa.

In 1982 I adopted this adorable little boy name Adam after his parents were tragically killed by a drunk driver when they were coming home from visiting relatives. I can still remember the words of the boy mother telling to love and protect her son with my life. I made her a promise that her son would be safe with me. 

The last part of my life was that I have open up my own bookstore. In my bookstore, I sell fantasy, horror, supernatural as well as fashion books. I even wrote some books of my own that I have been selling in my bookstore.

After getting himself and his son ready for the day, Michael picked up his son and said "Let head off to the bookstore and maybe later on if you're a good little boy, I'll take you to the toy store." "Yay I'm so happy papa and I promise to be a very good boy while you're selling books to the customers"'said Adam as he smiled at his papa. Michael laughed as he packed some foods for breakfast for them to have together before the customers arrived. 

Before heading out to the bookstore, Michael gave Adam his beloved stuffed teddy bear name Teddy and together the father and son made their way to the bookstore. Michael was happily humming to himself as he was walking down the street toward the bookstore. Adam hugged Teddy and smiled at his papa saying "You are my hero papa." "I'm glad that you think that I'm your hero Addy."  When they saw the bookstore coming into the view, Michael put his som down and began to search for his keys so that he open up the door. Adam was waiting very patiently for his papa to open up the door. 

Which seen like forever, Michael finally found his keys and he unlocked the gate and open up the door smiling. Michael held onto his son hand and walk inside. Michael turn on the lights and smiled saying to himself "The bookstore is definitely home away from home. 

 

 

End Notes:

I hope that you all love the next chapter. Michael is officially a ghost now and he also has an adorable son who he had adopted.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7724