Time Traveling Jacksons. by staciethehedghog
Summary:



Summary: While enjoying a Saturday afternoon at Super Mega World, the children encounter a scientist and his time machine which sends them through different eras.


Categories: Jackson 5: 1965-1975, Adventure Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Jackson 5.
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 13073 Read: 24815 Published: Aug 31, 2017 Updated: Aug 31, 2017
Story Notes:

NOTE: This will be the first appearance of the Theme Park; it was suppose to debut in 5 Brothers and a Baby but it ended up making a brief cameo. Also, Miss Walton will be mention and this will be the first and only time Michael will narrate before Chapter 1.

1. Interlude and Chapter 1. by staciethehedghog

2. Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

3. Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog

4. Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

5. Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

6. Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog

7. Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog

8. Chapter 8 by staciethehedghog

9. Chapter 9 by staciethehedghog

10. Chapter 10 by staciethehedghog

11. Chapter 11 by staciethehedghog

12. Chapter 12 by staciethehedghog

13. Chapter 13 by staciethehedghog

14. Chapter 14 by staciethehedghog

15. Chapter 15 by staciethehedghog

16. Chapter 16 by staciethehedghog

Interlude and Chapter 1. by staciethehedghog

 

 


"WOAH!!" That's all they could manage to say as they were circling through the never-ending spinning vortex. 

"I can't believe that we had to end up testing the stupid contraption when we could be having a blast" Jermaine said clearly annoyed and mad at the same time with Tito nodding. "Yep, leave it to Small Fry who thought it was a great idea." "Hey! it wasn't my fault; at least I think about other people instead of just myself or ourselves!" Michael blurted out. "EXACTLY!" They all returned.

"Man how could I let my big mouth let this happen? I know what you all are thinking; but what was I suppose to do? just keep walking and let him deal with his own problems? I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of person; our Mother always taught us to help others in their time of need no matter what the situation is. Well I might as well start from the beginning; it had all started on a nice Saturday Afternoon at the greatest Amusement Park on Earth: Super Mega World.

     Laughter and excitement were heard as the children ran up to the gates with smiling faces. The ticket man who had met them, gladly took their tickets and opened up letting them pass; inside, was like a fantasy land where every person could come and be free; delicious smells of popcorn, hotdogs, and cotton candy inflamed everyone's noses while they walked taking in the beauty of it all.


"Man, I can't believe this day is finally here!" Jermaine exclaimed. "Yeah I was starting to think that we would never have the opportunity for this; thank goodness for Saturday not to mention all those paychecks we received and more money for babysitting Miss Walton's niece." Tito replied but soon was looking for Jackie who had came back with maps for each of them.

"Okay here you all go; we get to go on whatever we want but let's meet back here in exactly 1 hour." He said with the children agreeing going their separate ways.

Michael looked around at some rides thinking what he should ride on first; this was all a little too much for him checking the map but he was too occupied that he even bumped into a guy who looked to be in his 40's; having blonde hair and wearing thick rectangular shaped glasses. "Oh I'm sorry sir I didn't see you; are you hurt?" Dusting himself off and getting up, he shook his head and smiled. "No that's quite alright no harm done. I was just getting some spare parts is all; my name's Carlton, Floyd Carlton what's your's?" "Michael, Michael Jackson and it is very nice to meet you too Mr. Carlton. Me and my brothers and our friends are here today enjoying the week-end; and I was just looking for a ride to go on. Floyd nodded. "Sounds like fun; well Michael I think it's best that I should be getting back now; I have a ton of work that has to be done; but if you want, you may come and see what I'm planning." Michael grinned. "Sure, I would love to; the rides can wait."

Chapter 2 by staciethehedghog

 

      Michael passed the tools over to Floyd who was hard at work on his latest invention yet. "So Floyd, what's a guy like you doing here at a Theme Park like Super Mega World?" He asked the Scientist who got out from under the white sheet looking at the Afro wearing 11 year old; he smiled his grand smile and stood up straightening his tie.


"Well to tell you the truth Michael, I am testing out a new invention of mine; it is so rare that nobody has ever seen it before." "Really? What is it?" The little boy asked eagerly wanting to know what kind it was. Before Floyd could answer, the door knocked revealing to be the guys and girls. "Michael there you are we've been looking all over for you." Jackie said walking towards the two people setting his sight on the man. "Who are you?" "The name's Floyd Carlton it is a pleasure to meet you." "The pleasure is all mine; I'm Jackie Jackson and these are the rest of my brothers and our friends. I see you already met our baby brother already." Floyd nodded shaking hands and telling them to sit down.

"Okay Floyd now that the introductions are over and we are all here now, can you please tell us what you are working on?" Mike asked with him grinning walking over to take the sheet off revealing to be a machine that looked like a photo booth but at the top, had a clock. The curtains were a cobalt blue. "Is that a Photo Booth?" Rachel, the red-headed, emerald green eyed 9-year-old asked with him shaking his head. "Not just a Photo Booth it may look similar to it but it is a Time Machine!" 

The kids looked at each-other clearly confused then turning back to him. "A Time Machine?" Tito asked. "That is correct; it can send you into different eras. Both the past and the future wouldn't it be great?" Still, they were very confused. "Is it safe?" April asked. "of course it is once I finish the adjustments, then I'll let you all try it out." "What!? You mean to tell me we are going to be your test guinea pigs!?" Tito asked getting slightly frustrated. "No need to be angry; after screwing in this last bolt, it will be ready."

Finally, it was now ready. "Okay kids, it is all set, who wants to be the first?" Michael got up walking towards it eyeing in an unbelievable state. "Wow.... This is awesome!" Tito kissed his teeth. "Oh please Mike you honestly think we are going to go in there? What are you? Crazy?" "Listen, if we want to help Mr. Carlton to make sure it's working great, we have to it's worth a try please?" The others had uncertain looks then turning back to Michael who had puppy dog eyes making a little whimper. Finally giving in, they decided that it wouldn't hurt; they made it over their knees feeling like jelly as Floyd pulled back the curtain letting them, go in. He pushed some buttons on the key pad turning it on having a red light at the top; the clock's hands started to turn; it then went faster as the gang felt the ground shake beneath their feet.

"Oh my... Let's hope he knows what he is doing!" April said seeing a portal appear. The last thing that happened was when they were swept away screaming loudly in the process.

     


Chapter 3.

There they were in the large never-ending circling spiral. The clock could be heard ticking away though it was no where to be found. They stared at each-other trying to make words but they couldn't; their eyes became dilated by just staring at the moving circle.

"Oooohhhhh....." They moaned out loud. Finally, "M-Michael? where are you?" April asked who was trying to keep her orange mini-skirt down as possible only to get a tap on the shoulder hearing her yelp but then turned around seeing him wave. "I'm right here; man, it feels like you're becoming blind." "Tell us about it!" The others shouted out with not-so-pleased- looks. "Oh hey guys-" "Don't hey guys us; what in the world were you thinking?" Marlon asked his voice beginning to get slightly angry and agitated. Mike scratched behind his neck feeling his cheeks suddenly heat up. "Sorry about that." "You should be sorry; we told you this wouldn't be a good idea from the start." Tito chimed in crossing his arms still flying. "Listen you guys, I hate to interrupt the argument, but I see the portal opening up!" Rachel said pointing her index finger as they were going at the speed of lightning.

"HOLD ON!!!" Jackie yelled as they readied themselves closing their eyes and screaming at the same time falling like garbage.

     Moaning and groaning could be heard from the children as they sat up slowly opening their eyes while adjusting their sight. "Is everyone alright?" Jackie asked with them nodding and standing up dusting themselves off.


"Man, the ride was fun, but the landing was a bit bumpy." Michael said trying to joke but the others didn't laugh which made him shut up in an instant. "Come on, let's see where we are." Tito said walking away with the kids following right behind taking in the surroundings; the sky was a clear crystal blue something that they were familiar with but the luscious green landscapes, wild flowers, and tall large boulders were all that made them wonder.

"Hmmm.... Something about this era seems to grab me but I can't quite put my finger on it." Tiffany said trying hard to think. "Well whatever where we are, it's just going to have to wait; I'm thirsty is there a stream anywhere around so we can get some water?" Marlon asked. 

The hot sun had shined its bright and intense light down; the wind started to pick up as the youngsters covered their eyes hoping that would shield the large golden sphere but it was no use. "Are we there yet?" Jermaine asked as Jackie squinted his eyes then smiled seeing a stream close ahead. "Come on guys not much farther now." And he ran off with them doing the same. "YAY!" They cheered putting their hands in the cool water and lifting them to their mouths taking in the refreshing liquid. "Mmmm.... So good." Rachel said with Marlon nodding and smiling at her. "I'll say I could get a straw and drink all of this." Tiffany replied as they all laughed but it was quickly short-lived when they heard rumbling beneath their feet; tiny pebbles were jumping and that could only mean one thing: Roaring erupted; scared looks were all they had as a giant foot stomped down. "T-T-T-T-Tyrannasorous Rex....." Michael said his voice cracking and lifting a shakey finger. "No sudden movements now..." He said in a hushed tone. 

The large orange dinosaur looked around finally gazing down at the children but he had set his sights down on April the most; soon, he lowered down sniffing her perfume as she trembled from head to toe and closing her eyes. "Hey! leave her alone!" Michael said getting in front of the brunette haired girl and lifting his arms now in protected mode; the next thing he knew, he was swatted away and the large razor sharp teeth lifted her by the back of her shirt carrying her away. "HELP!!!!" She yelled. "APRIL NO!!!!" The others all screamed in unison running after but he was so fast that he left a trail of thick dust blinding them.

Chapter 3 by staciethehedghog

 

     "Michael? Michael? come on little brother wake up." Jackie said while gently shaking Mike back to life. Michael turned his head all over slowly opening his eyes seeing only blurs of the rest of the kids; soon, his vision came back. "J-Jackie? wha-what happened?" "You got swatted by that T-Rex and then he took April." Marlon said speaking for his older brother. Standing up in an instant, Michael started to walk away but Tito grabbed him by his arm literally picking him up.


"Hey what's the big idea?" "Mike come on think straight we can't just go, get April and have that giant dinosaur run after us; we have to think of a plan to get her back in the most appropriate way possible then take down that over-grown lizard." Tito said the last part in the darkest tone yet that the others winced. "Tito's right; but what are we going to do?" Jermaine asked. The others scratched their heads and chins until Michael got an idea; going over to some little rocks, he looked for the smallest one; eyeing it and smiling, he picked it up and asked Tito if he could borrow his hammer and chisel; he set to work sculpting the rock into the shape of a slingshot. "Wow, Michael I didn't know you could make and build things" Rachel said clearly impressed. "Hey I learned from the master himself." Winking at Tito who did the same, he finished getting as much pebbles he could get filling his pockets of his bell-bottoms. 

"Awesome work there Bro! now we need to figure out on how to distract him." Jackie huddled them planning some strategies; grinning at each-other, they then made a group high-5 and were on their way.

Meanwhile, the T-Rex, with April still hanging from his teeth (and of course yelling and kicking in the air in the process,) decided to take a rest. Placing the Brunette down on top of a large tower of boulders, he yawned his gigantic and monstrous yawn, he lay down and closed his eyes. April looked at him with a blank stare blinking twice and breathed out a sigh of relief. "Hopefully he'll be like that for a while; oh Michael, I sure hope you and the others come soon." She made a silent prayer of hopes of being rescued sooner or later.

Chapter 4 by staciethehedghog

 

     The gang huffed and puffed as they were running through the forest full of tall trees overlooking everywhere. "Come on guys, we're almost out besides, if I know dinosaurs completely, he must have taken her up to that mountain." Michael said. The hot burning sun blazed down on the children; sweat formed on their foreheads as they were walking on the edges of the hills. 


"Oh man I never imagined us this high up before." Marlon said clearly and very terrified of his fear of heights. "Marlon, are you okay?" Rachel asked concerned only to get a nod and a fake smile. "Oh yeah never better I'll say how are you holding up?" Rachel slowly looked down but then caught her breath feeling her body trembled noticing this, Marlon held her hand gently. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you; not on my watch." Rachel smiled and blushed knowing with Marlon around, things were going to be better for all of them.

Finally, they reached the top. They all breathed for as much air they could get and were now starting their search.

     April sighed still sitting. She stretched her stiff arms and cricked her neck hearing air bubbles pop. She yawned now feeling bored. "I wonder where they are; I hope they didn't get lost." She thought soon, she caught a glimpse of the rest searching; she smiled a huge smile and her light brown eyes shined with excitement. "They're here; my prayers have been answered."


"It will be a lot easier if we split up and let's meet back here in 15 minutes." Michael suggested getting head nods and they left. Mike tightly gripped the hand made slingshot in his hand to the point it was starting to get sweaty. He also patted his pocket making sure that the pebbles were still in there. "April, April where are you?" He shouted in a quiet tone careful not to wake up the T-Rex after seeing it asleep. "Psst Michael up here." Looking up, covering his eyes, and grinning, it was indeed April waving. "April, thank goodness you're alright, what are you doing all the way up there?" "A lucky guess." Mike nodded knowing who she was referring. "Listen, I'm going to go get the guys and bring them here so that way we can figure out how to get you down okay?" April nodded watching him leave she smiled warmly knowing that her friends were not going to leave her alone.

"Hey guys I found April." "You did where?" Jermaine asked as the young Jackson led the way. They all gasped as they saw her high up. "April, how is the view up there?" Marlon joked only to get a slap from Tito. "Marlon, now is not the time for jokes we need to come up with a plan to get her back." Suddenly, Jermaine made a loud sneeze waking the dinosaur up making a low growl as it got up and gazed down. "Jermaine, why didn't you just cover your mouth?" Tito asked furrowing his eyebrows and gritting his teeth as Jerm winced. "I'm sorry but I couldn't do it in time." Roaring erupted through-out the entire land as Mike furrowed his brows now positioning the craft making sure that it would make the shot; sure enough, with the throw of the tiny pebble, the giant lizard covered his eyes, stomping his feet and his tail smashed into the boulders causing the young brunette to scream luckily, Jermaine caught her just in the nick of time. 

"All of you, get to somewhere safe!" Michael said as they all ran. " EAT PEBBLE LIZARD BREATH!!!!" The next thing Mike knew that after the tiny rock hit him straight in the eye, the T-Rex stumbled backwards causing him to make a huge fall; Michael stared after him completely stunned frozen like a statue couldn't believe what he had did. Cheering and clapping could be heard from behind as he turned around seeing the others congratulating him.

"Oh Mike that was awesome!!!" Marlon exclaimed giving his brother a pat on the back. "You were so brave." April said planting a kiss on his cheek who blushed. "Hey it was nothing; that was actually kind of epic if you ask me; but I don't want to spend the rest of my Saturday not to mention my whole life stuck in dinosaur ville." The others laugh this time now enjoying themselves as they stared at the sun-filled sky. "Now that we are all here together again, how in the world are we going to get down?" Jackie asked. "That sure looks like a mighty way below now this is when we need an airplane." Jermaine said. Squaking was heard as the kids looked up seeing a giant Cearadactylus flew in the distance.

"Looks like we have a plane." Tiffany smirked as she waved her arms like crazy hoping that it would see her; the others followed suit doing the same thing and to their luck, it was coming their way. It landed down; they all crawled on top of the back and it was now on it's way. "WooHoo! Now this is what I call smooth flying!" Jermaine said feeling the wind in his afro. "Ugh.... Just tell me when it's over." Marlon said closing his eyes with Rachel giggling. The green portal could be seen as Mike grinned very wide. "There's the portal, if we jump, then we might be able to get in." And on the count of three, the children all made a mighty jump and they were now in the spiral once again.

Chapter 5 by staciethehedghog

 

     "Phew, I gotta hand it to you bro, that was.... Kinda fun to say so the least." Jackie said. "Yeah, you really showed that overgrown reptile who's boss." Tiffany winked at Michael who scratched behind his neck and blushed a hint of pink. "Hey, it was nothing really. And the best part is, I have a little souvenir to take home with me." Mike said patting his pocket that the slingshot was in chuckling.


"Now where are we heading now?" Jermaine asked. "I don't know but where-ever it is, I hope there won't be anymore dinosaurs; I've had enough of them already." Tito said. Like before, the portal opened and they were speeding once again falling on the dirt covered path. "Ugh.... Now where are we this time?" Rachel said rubbing her behind and getting up followed by the others as they all gazed around; sounds of horses filled the air followed by people wearing togas of different colors walking doing their own business. "Wow, this place seems so familiar; all these people in those kind of clothes, and of course....." "Uh Rachel, why don't we take a walk and observe this more?" Tiffany suggested cutting her friend off before she could go any further; she nodded and they were on their way to experience the new time period that they were in; at least it was more calmer than the Prehistoric Era.

     The children walked through the outdoor market place looking at all the marvelous and priceless antiques; smells of olives, fresh fruits, and vegetables were heavily intoxicating that they inflamed their noses. "Wow, check out these delicious ripe bananas." April said holding up a bunch that gave her ideas. "Hey maybe I can bake a banana bread or even banana pancakes for breakfast one of these days how does that sound?" The others grinned imagining the hot and sweet hotcakes that they were going to endure one of these mornings.


Suddenly, Marlon's stomach began to growl; he covered it up in an instant and blushed. "Heh sorry about that, I guess after fantasizing about your food April, my belly started to interrupt." April giggled. "Well Marlon I would sure love to eat too but where can we stop though?" The group kept walking soon, a young girl with jet black hair was carrying a basket full of food when an orange dropped. "Oh no." She groaned out; seeing this April picked it up and gave it back to her who smiled. "Thank you so much." "Your welcome; would you like some help?" "S-Sure... thanks a bunch." Taking the basket from her, they walked back to the rest of the kids. 

"There you are April." Michael said running towards her and the girl. "Hi, I'm Michael Jackson and these are my brothers, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito, and Jackie; and our friends Rachel and Tiffany, we see that you had already met April." The female child shook hands with them. "It is very nice to meet you all; I'm Meg." "Is this basket your's?" She nodded. "Yes it is; I was here doing some shopping for my Mother who didn't have time to do it herself; and I have to get back before she realizes where am I so long." "Don't worry, we can come to your house with you that way you won't get in trouble." Meg's black eyes twinkled. "Thank you; you all are very kind.

Chapter 6 by staciethehedghog

 

     The group were then in front of single story house. The exterior was a little out of shape but it was still nice regardless. "Welcome to my home." Meg said leading them into the kitchen where they met a thin-bodied woman with black eyes and hair like the little girl's only it was in a tight bun; she turned her head towards the children smiling a warm smile.


"Meg sweetie, thank goodness you are home; I became very worried about you." She replied hugging her who patted her back in the process. "Don't worry Mom I'm fine thanks to them." Meg said referring to the kids pointing to them who all waved politely. "Why hello there, welcome to Ancient Rome; my name is Delores, thank you so much for bringing my daughter home safe and sound." They all shook hands and continued to chat as they sat down at the large circular table with plates of food which consisted of bread, blood sausages and vegetables along with bowls of fruit. "Mmmm... This is very delicious." April complimented to Meg who blushed. "Thanks a lot I'm very glad you all are enjoying your meal."

After lunch, Meg showed them around the house while Delores was cleaning up.

"And this is my room." She proudly replied. They all stepped in by dragging the deep red curtains taking in the quaint little site before them. There stood a chair along with a small desk that was near the window that way, she could look outside, and a mat with a blanket and a pillow at the far right.

"So, this is where you sleep huh?" Tito asked her who nodded. "Yeah it sure is sorry if it's not much but, I don't complain about it; I'm really thankful for what I have." "That's good to know; it seems like you were born and raised in a very warm-hearted family." Rachel smiled who did the same. "Yeah you can say that. Except for my brothers they are nothing but complete snobs though." "Really?" Tiffany asked. "Yep. They always take on tasks even though Mom tells them not to do it; sometimes... I wish I was an only child." "Hey you're not the only one I wish that most of the time." Michael said as he smirked only to get angry looks from the boys.

"Hey, you all want to check out the Colossem?" "Sure" They all replied in unison telling Delores where they were going to go who nodded and told them to be careful.

Chapter 7 by staciethehedghog

 

     "Wow!" They all gasped in amazement as Meg giggled showing them the hugest landmark in the history of Ancient Rome. "Wait till you see the inside." She winked leading them through the noisy crowd only to get more screaming and cheering.


Men eyed each-other smirking as the Chariot race started and they were moving on. People, mostly women, roared with excitement; even little kids were jumping up and down seeing the chariots horses move like lightning and of course hearing their hooves like endless thunder through the dirt path leaving thick clouds of dust flying in the air.

"Awesome! He's galloping very well if I should say so myself." Jermaine said eyes fixated on the race. Michael nodded while grinning crossing his fingers hoping that the Snow White horse would win. "Come on, come on, you can do it don't look back." He kept saying in his mind as Meg looked at him touching his shoulder and pointing to it. "See him? Everyone loves him; he's very lucky." "Really?" She nodded. "Yep, his name his Legend and he is indeed one; he has been winning many Chariot races for a very long time." "Wow..." Michael was speechless as the equestrians made it to the finish line. The Romans hopped out of their seats clapping and whistling too seeing Legend grinned and neigh in delight; the children all howled with happiness.

Lucius Domitius Aurelian, who was the Roman Emperor, gazed at the kids. His eyes twinkled with glee seeing Tito as they all talked about the race that they had experienced; soon, he made a small grin and rubbed his chin in thought. Calling his guard, he ordered him to bring them to the castle at once. Following his master's command, he then ran down.

     The noise from the horn got everyone's attention. The galloping of the horse's hooves were also heard as it got closer revealing to be the Messenger coming towards the kids.


"The Emperor wishes to see you all." He said as they all got in and rode back to the castle where he was waiting. Gasping was all that came out of the children's mouths as they saw the large Castle that stood tall and proud; the red flags were flying in the air as guardsmen opened up the gate letting the horse through. "Oh. My. Goodness." Michael uttered out in a whisper feeling the sun touch his skin and his eyes brighten up. Men, Women, and slaves all waved at them who took the nice, kind gesture as the ride stopped and they were escorted inside.

There, a long red carpet rolled down; in the large golden throne, sat the Emporer with a large smile seeing the kids approaching; they were ordered to bow down before him as he clapped his hands for them to raise back up.

"Welcome to Ancient Rome young ones; I am very hopeful that you all are enjoying your stay here." They all grinned. "Yes we are thank you very much. It is with great honor and excitement that we are having loads of fun here as we speak." Tito said bowing down. "Very good; I must take it that you all had fun at the Chariot Races today I believe?" They all nodded. "We sure did." They said in unison.

"Well, that is absolutely great to hear. And I have one question to ask you there." Pointing to Tito, the guitarist became confused. "Out of all the people whom I have witness today, I have not seen anyone as enthusiastic and more energetic as you. And of course very strong; how would you like to participate in the next race?"

     Tito blinked twice to make sure if he had heard him right. "Me? you want me to be apart of it?" The Emperor nodded while grinning. "Certainly; after seeing you I couldn't have been anymore glad to see how you were letting yourself be free. Many guests who come, some of them see it as a waist of valuable time and call it nonsense; but you all especially you on the other hand, I could tell by the look of determination on your face said it all for the horse to win." Tito narrowed his eyes collecting all the words that Aurelian had said.


"But.... I don't know if I am willing to-" "Come on Tito it will be fun; after all, you are strong not to mention quick-witted and very light on your feet also." Michael chimed in with the other little ones giving puppy eyes minus Jackie and Jermaine who both thought it would be a terrible idea; Jackie placed a warm fatherly hand on his two-year-younger brother whispering in his ear. "Are you sure Bro because there's always time to pull the plug out you know." Giving him a smirk, Tito turned back around taking slow steps.

"I will do it." He said firmly. "Wonderful. Now, I'll have my servants escort you all to your wings to get ready for the evening ahead. Sirius!" A small plump bald-headed man came in an instant bowing down before speaking. "What do you wish for my Lord?" "Take my new guests and have Delilah cleanse them with a nice hot bath and have the cooks prepare some nourishment; the chosen one will need a lot of strength for tomorrow." "With pleasure." And they all followed him towards the deep inside not believing that in their minds, they were having the royal treatment.

Chapter 8 by staciethehedghog

 

      Steam hovered around the large bath section as the kids were being pampered by the maids who were bathing them. Sighs of relief were heard with them wrapped up in their towels.


"Man, I never thought this would be the life." Jermaine said having his hands behind his head taking in the calming and relaxing steam all over his body. "I'll say, this is very grand." April said letting her ponytail get wet not really caring about it. The others kept on chatting while Jackie just sat there quiet as ever. "Hey, what's wrong bro?" Tito asked him who instantly got out of his muted trance.

"I'm fine it's just that... Tito, you've never done this type of stuff before; face it we're in Ancient Rome, a million years away from home, and our families must be worried about us by now. I wish we had never tested out the Professor's machine in the first place. You might get killed." Tito stared at his male sibling for what seemed like hours on end. "I'll be fine Jack really; you worry too much it feels like you're the Father of everyone but mainly to us; just try and have some faith in me for once alright? I'm capable of taking care of myself without anyone having to do it for me; besides, Joseph taught me everything that he knew." The others looked then also gave their own concern for the Jackson guitarist; they were just hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

Finally, they were fully refreshed and dressed back in their usual clothing as they joined the ruling Roman for dinner. It wasn't a feast but still the kind Emperor showed his gratitude for having all of the delicious, edible and marvelous food that they had received. Later that night, they all slept in separate rooms; Tito stared up at the night sky thinking about the conversation that he and Jackie had. "Maybe he's right but I want to show them that I can do it no matter what it is; I'll do it even if it kills me."

     Horns were heard loudly filling the entire Coliseum early the next morning. The Romans from all around got to their seats waiting patiently and intensely for the sport to start. At the castle, the maid had just finished putting on the armor clothing on Tito who stood in front of the mirror looking somewhat nervous but he was well rested and fully ready to get it on once and for all.


"Hey Tito, are you ready yet?" Jackie asked going towards his brother who nodded. "Yeah Jack I am." He replied firmly walking away; Jackie could only look after him and watch he couldn't help it this was his brother his two year younger brother for Pete's sake and was very worried on both the inside and out about him. Through the years, Jackie has always been like the Father figure to the little ones and was very and highly protective of them that no matter where they were, he was always by their side. He sighed a deep and shaky sigh and left to join the others to sit down.

The sun was very bright and intense; the air was fresh along with the smell of the brown dirt filled ground. The Emperor walked up slowly overlooking the large audience with a smile on his face as he clapped his hands and began his speech. When he was done, the gates slowly lifted open revealing to be the 16 year old himself eyebrows furrowed and a determined smile; he was led over to his own chariot which he had gazed at it in wonder couldn't believe his eyes that he was really going to ride in it. Soon, a woman with beautiful and bright blonde hair, in a red toga, came up to him with a small rope that had on sausages around it as she put it on his neck. Tito gave her a confused look but she walked away before he even had a chance to ask her what were they for.

Jackie shook his leg in a nervous state; sensing this, Michael put a warm hand on his shoulder letting him know that Tito was going to be fine and that he could take on anyone and anything that got in his way; he managed to put on a small smile but it had went back to a frown when the gate was opening again. Suddenly, a loud roar ran through everyone's ears; out came a ferocious lion with its mane all around his head and brown. Jackie stood frozen sweating so much that his afro was starting to get wet. "Oh no." He thought in his mind. The horn was heard again and now it was time.

     The Lion crept closer to the Jackson Guitarist. Tito kept his stare steady not wanting to blink; his heart was beating rapidly and his forehead starting to sweat. Smelling the sausages, the large feline grabbed one off of the rope and licked his lips after savoring it. Tito's face beamed and his grin appeared. "That's it. So, he just wants these huh? well, I'll give them to him."


"Hey cat breath, want these?" Nodding, Tito smirked and got on the chariot. "If you want them, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO COME GET THEM YOURSELF!" And with that, he growled and started to charge at him.


 

Jackie stared intensely at the chase. He was biting his bottom lip fearful for his brother going to get hurt or worse killed in the long run. The others, on the other hand, were enjoying themselves and fist pumping in the air; Romans were clapping real hard even one old woman was shouting among them by saying to let him have it; give them to him. Jackie stared up at her like she was crazy and only shook his head and sighed.

Tito stared at the lion and only laughed throwing the meat at him. "YOU GOTTA DO BETTER THAN THAT!" He shouted taunting the Ferocious Cat who roared even louder. Soon, he ran at super speed making to his heel wanting to bite it; luckily, Tito pulled his foot away in time and breathed out a sigh of relief. Suddenly, the razor sharp teeth bit down on the back of the chariot; the audience looked worried and afraid at the same time. The lion continued to do this until there was nowhere left to bite. "TITO LOOK OUT!!" Jermaine yelled at the top of his lungs seeing his brother swirling all over; the King looked down very concern. Tito gritted his teeth trying very hard to steer into a right direction; his brain then hatched an idea getting off, and doing a backflip in the air, he landed on the animals back who yelped trying to get him off but Tito, as strong as he was, grabbed onto him very tightly. "Now, are you going to be nice if I give you these? or what is it going to be?" Only getting a roar as a response, and getting a mighty throw, Tito landed on the ground sweating hard and grounding his teeth furrowing his eyebrows hearing the paws coming.

Jackie covered his eyes not wanting to see what was happening. "You know what? here you can have them." Getting closer and closer, the next thing happened when Tito lifted him up so high that he was starting to glow bright. "Gotcha." And he threw him as far as he could.

     Everyone in the large audience screamed, hugged each-other, and chanted. "Jackie, you can open your eyes Tito's still alive!" Michael exclaimed to his elder brother who slowly put his hand down and grinned with tears in his eyes seeing the strong Jackson teen waving to the crowd and flexing his muscles. Soon, the horn had erupted again as the Emperor came down with his arms behind him.


"People of Rome, I give you our champion!" He shouted out as they continued. "Congratulations young one I have never seen anyone with so much determination inside their soul that I proudly present: The medal of Perseverance!" Holding out a shiny gold medal, he put it around Tito's neck who thanked him kindly showing his reward to his male siblings and female friends who all were smiling and clapping very loud for him.

"Thank you so much sir, but I wouldn't have been here today without my brothers and my friends who encouraged me to do this; I am very lucky to have great people like you all in my life!" He yelled to them who all blushed. "Please, now that you have sent the lion away, what do you say we give you a parade in your honor?" Shaking his head, "Gee, that sounds really cool but that's alright; this was all very fun and so forth but we gotta get back to where we came from." The Emperor nodded. "Indeed I understand, but please come back to Rome anytime you all wish." "Oh we will most definitely do." Tito said as he grinned.

"So, you guys have to go?" Meg asked in a sad voice with them nodding. "Yeah, trust me Meg, we all want to stay here, but we really have to get back to our old time period. We will come back and visit again someday." Michael said placing a hand on her shoulder as she smiled giving them one big group hug. "Great! I can't wait; this has been very fun since you all came here." Smiling, and seeing the vortex appear, they bid their final farewells and left leaving her standing eyes watery but her smile not fading. "Take care."

Chapter 9 by staciethehedghog

 

     "Tito, in all my years, I haven't seen anyone with that amount of strength before; and it was very amusing seeing you show that Lion who's boss!" Jermaine explained patting his brother on the shoulder who winked. "Yeah well, hey I got that from Joseph; we both got guns if you know what I mean." Tito said flexing his muscles as Jackie rolled his eyes. "What's the matter Bro? Can't handle the mighty Tito?" Jackie sighed crossing his arms. "Tito, I'm really proud that you had taken that challenging risk but don't let it all go to your head. You don't want to start gloating and something terrible happens in the long run."


The children flew very fast through the portal as the vortex opened. They had now gotten used to falling down hard on the ground by the time they would come out that it was kinda relaxing. "Now where are we? I hope we are home this time." Tiffany said dusting herself off but only heard gunshots not too far. "What the heck was that?" Jermaine asked becoming a little scared but tried not to show it. "It sounds like someone is firing pistol shots nearby let's check it out but we have to be very careful." Jackie said as they stayed close to eachother and walked.

     The kids squinted their eyes as the fog was very blinding for them. "When in the world is this fog going to fade away? It is beginning to get annoying." Tiffany asked in pure agitation. "Calm down Tiff, hopefully soon, because I really can't see anything so we get the idea." Tito said patting her on the shoulder and soon enough, it did; they finally got to where they were going towards a sign.


"What does it say Michael?" April asked him who read it out loud. "Welcome to Pennsylvania." Jermaine scratched his chin then snapped his fingers. "Then that means we're in the year 1775. When the Revolution happened." "Say what?" Tiffany asked her left eye twitching. "Yeah, this was when the war had began." The others looked at him in amazement. "Wow Jermaine, I didn't know you knew a lot of your American History." April said. "Yep, I was top notch about it in School to the point, I was even in the Honor role." "That's correct, he also got many A's on the tests and pop quizzes." Marlon said elbowing his brother who had a soft blush spread onto his cheeks scratching behind his neck. "It's not such a big deal, you just get pretty into it that's all; now come on, let's check out the surroundings." More shots fired sending them into running instead.

     There's a tree let's hide up there!" Jackie announced as one by one, the kids climbed on top of the branches catching their breaths; Jackie told them to be as quiet as mice hearing them coming closer. "Where did they go? surely I heard them running" "Hmph! whoever they were, they most certainly are wizards and witches but don't worry, we'll catch them soon enough" And they left; luckily, the fog hid them so they couldn't be seen. "Okay gang, let's go down they're gone."


"I can't believe they were talking about us! the nerve of those men" Tito snarled balling his hands into fists but was quickly calmed down by Tiffany. "Slow your tracks; they must think we're evil but it's alright we'll show them somehow." And they continued to walk fighting through the endless cloud that covered them like a thick blanket. Not long after, more Horse hooves roared like thunder.

     The kids stood in their fighting poses furrowing their eyebrows. "Be on your guard." Jackie whispered to them nodding. "Woah there!" The driver said to the Horse who instantly stopped; they all eased down seeing a guy wearing a black top hat with a black dress coat and brown suspenders. He eyed them curiously. "Who are you all?" They all stared up at him trying to find the right words to say without making complete fools of themselves; they didn't want to say that they were from the Future it was just too soon for that.


"Oh um... Well you see sir, we're lost and we can't find our way around here." Michael said as he patted the seat next to him indicating for them to climb up. "No problem, I'll take you all to my home where we can get you all warm and comfortable. The name's William, William Bradford." "We're the Jackson 5 and these are our friends it is very nice to meet you Mr. Bradford." William chuckled. "The pleasure is all mine so, tell me, where did you all come from?" They all had nervous looks. "Not to worry, you all don't have to explain yet when the time is right, then you can take all the time that you need." Sighing in relief, they all made it to his cabin where they saw a Middle-Aged woman smiling waving her long arm towards him.

"Welcome home Dear, how was your day?" She asked him kindly after she kissed him on the cheek. "It was indeed a killer I say so myself." Giggling, she asked them who were these children? "This is the Jackson 5 and their friends; kids, I would like for you all to meet my Wife Miriam." "It is very nice to meet you kind angels." She bowed down and shook their hands taking in the polite gesture." "It's also great to meet you Mrs. Bradford." April said grinning. "Come, you all must be hungry and exhausted; I have made some homemade Chili it is nice and hot." "At least it will be better than stuffing my face with blood sausages." Marlon whispered to Rachel who giggled.

Chapter 10 by staciethehedghog

 

     Rachel and Tiffany were setting the table, Miriam and April were making the chili real warm, and the boys were warming themselves up by the fire. "I see that you love cooking don't you?" Miriam asked the young brunette girl who turned her head towards her and smiled. "Oh yes mam very much, I've been doing it since I was only 7 years old. And I've been in cooking contests also." The look on the bonnet wearing woman's face was a mixture of surprise and amazement; how on Earth could a nine-year-old girl cook like a grown person but the food would come out tasting so scrumptious? "Wow April, I'm impressed you must have worked very hard to be who you are right now." April nodded feeling proud and admired at the same time.


Everyone was now at the table. After saying grace, they all ate in silence taking in the delicious chilil and homemade bread. "This is very good." Michael complimented seeing the lady smile. "Why thank you Michael, I'm glad you are enjoying it; there's plenty more where that came from."

Dinner-time was now over; after cleaning up the small kitchen, the girls stayed indoors while William showed the boys around.

    "Really? You all are a music group?" William asked in an unbelievable tone in his voice after Michael told him about themselves. "Yes sir we are; we've been doing it for quite sometime; our Father was the one that had started it all in the first place." "That's incredible so that explains the clothes that you all are wearing even your hair." "They're called Afros; it's a hairstyle for the 1970's." "So, I take it you all are from the 1970's am I correct?" The boys looked at one another, took a deep breath, and sighed nodding their heads.


"Yes we are; we're really from the year 1971 which is 195 years from now. We were at a Amusement Park and I ran into a Scientist name Professor Floyd Carlton who had finished building his Time Machine and.... I suggested that we should all test it out and here we are in 1775 during the Revolution Era." William nodded his head slowly taking in every word that the little Jackson Vocalist said and smiled patting him on the head. "I believe you all it must have been quite an experience traveling through time?" They all nodded feeling quite relieved and relaxed that they got everything out. The horse stopped and neighed as they were in front of the Town Hall I'm the center of Town.

"Wow, is this the Town Hall where you all have your meetings?" Jermaine asked seeing the man nod. "Yes it is; and to make it even more exciting, they're holding one right now would you all like to join me?" "Yeah!" They said in unison and they all went inside.

     Sounds of loud talking and chatting filled the entire room as the Man and Boys revealed themselves. Seeing how the Children were dressed, everyone stood still completely like stone and looked at each-other then back at the newcomers. "Are those the youngsters you were talking about?" One man who was wearing a bright red dress coat asked another who was in a dark green one nodded. "Yes, they are perhaps wizards along with three girls who might be witches; we saw them flying in the air after a large hole disappeared in the sky; we better keep an eye on them before they do something drastic that we might regret."


"Evening William, how nice of you to come and join us for tonight; who are these fine gentlemen?" The Town Clerk asked pointing over to them. "They are The Jackson 5; they, along with their friends, have traveled all the way here." "I see, so boys, how do you like Pennsylvania so far?" "We absolutely love it thank you very much for asking." Jackie replied warmly. "I still say that they are wizards coming to reap everything that we had suffered to get; let's wait until the time is right." One of the men said.

     "So, what is this meeting about anyway?" Michael asked curiously to the Town Clerk. "It's about the Revolutionary War that has started; we're lacking great armies and navies and we need more men who will indeed be apart of it and we're going to need more Militia." Michael scratched his head. "Militia?" "It is a common word to refer a military force composed of ordinary citizens to provide defense, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or income to a fixed term if service."


Michael nodded his head clearly understanding every word and detail as he sat back and listened to the rest of the meeting. Later, back at the Bradford's house, the men told the women everything what had happened; Miriam gasped while the girls looked at eachother quite nervous themselves. "Does this mean we have to move out of here at once?" The Bradford Mistress asked with Wiliam shaking his head plus furrowing his eyebrows. "We will do no such thing; we are not running away just because of some silly war that has taken place right now; we will fight one way or another."

Chapter 11 by staciethehedghog

 

     "Thanks for letting us stay the night Mr. Bradford." Michael said taking off his platform shoes and getting comfortable. "It's no problem at all Michael you are all welcome anytime but we have to get you children back to your own time soon or you all are going to be the first in those clothes to ever be in the 1700's." William turned off the light and went to bed; their room was only a hallway down to the left and not far if the kids wanted something, they would come to them and ask. Michael opened one of his eyes and woke everyone up in a quiet tone.


"Michael, the next time you wake us up, can you do it a little more gentle?" Tito said clearly agitated while trying to adjust to the darkness. Michael ignored his brother rolling his eyes thank goodness for the dark. "My brain just got an idea." "If it's about using that slingshot to be as a weapon in the war, then you can just forget about it; save it in your dreams." Jermaine said plopping his head back down on the soft pillow. "I was about to say, why don't we create some weapons and machinery for the Militia? After all, the Town Clerk did say that they are lacking them and we could sure give them a helping hand."

The boys scratched their Afros and suddenly, gave into the idea with wide grins. "Yeah, that might work but we also have to think about getting back home Mother, Randy, and the girls must be worried sick about us right about now; I don't know about Joseph though plus, what about the girls?" Jackie added in. "April's food is very delicious she can be the chef and nurse along with Rachel; Tiffany can be the karate teacher so they can train." "Yeah!" They all shouted out but was quickly shushed by their younger brother. "Let's do it to it." After making a group hand clap, they all went to sleep.

     Early the next morning at around 6:45am, the kids went straight outside to William's shed where they had set to work to design and create some useful weapons. "Marlon, could you pass me the hammer?" Tito asked with the Jackson brother handing him the tool and nodded as a thank you in return. Footsteps were heard but the boys were too busy to pay any attention. "Good morning there boys, you all are up very early." The Jackson 5 turned around and smiled wiping the sweat off their foreheads. "Good morning William, sorry that we didn't hear you come in; we're just making up some weapons and gadgets for the men since the war has started." "I see that, well, why don't you all take a break and come eat breakfast." Nodding, they put aside their tools and went inside where they saw the girls making a hot pot of porridge.


"Morning boys." April said smiling up at them who all washed their hands and sat at the table and waited for the substantial hot cereal that was now in front of them. "Thanks girls, this oatmeal looks so good." Michael complimented with them smiling at each other.

Later that evening, the guys had returned to the town hall where another meeting was taking place once again. The men looked at the boys with scowls on their faces. "Oh great, it's them again; shouldn't they all go back to where they came from? After all, they look like they have something up their sleeves." "I know, what kind of diabolical plot are they up to this time?" The town Clerk smiled seeing the children again with a giant white sheet that covered up the stuff that they had built.

     "What's all that stuff there boys?" The Town Clerk asked curiously. The boys grinned real wide lifting up the blanket showing the men who all had their eyes as wide as saucers. "Introducing: The Jackson Cannon!" Michael announced stepping out of the way for all of them to admire its beauty. Men, including the Clerk stared with their mouths fully agape taking in the famous structure not to mention the well done paint job that sparkled in the light with their initials J5 at the side.


"I don't know what to say; this is... Marvelous! You all did a swell job we will definitely use this in the War." Smiles were all around; the sounds of Horse's hooves were heard along with the ringing of the bells as everyone ran out just to find out what the commotion was all about.

"People of Pennsylvania, I give you word from President George Washington, the British are coming! So it is best for all of you to get ready and fight for our country!" Screaming and shouting were all the noises as men ran home to prepare; the boys pushed out of the way as they got into the carriage and drove off.

"The War? Has anyone ever made it back from battle?" Jermaine asked. William kept his eyes on the road but spoke calmly. "Hundreds of them weren't able to get home to be with their families again; most of them all got killed from explosions even died from malnutrition walking 15 miles in the snow, sleet, and rain. Now, it has come to fight for the ones who lost their lives in the line of duty." The kids looked at each-other furrowing their eyebrows; this could be their chance to show the people what they were made of.

Chapter 12 by staciethehedghog

 

     The calming winds blew the trees branches as some leaves fell down later that night as William told Miriam everything while they were getting ready for bed. "I don't know about this Willy, are you sure you want to do this? What if you get hurt?" The Bradford man stared at his wife long and hard as he got under the covers. "I have to do this dear for the sake of our country, these men need to be stopped once and for all. We are not going to run and hide just because they are taking over it's just not right we are going to fight and make sure that we are still standing as high as they are one way or another."


The kids heard everything that the adults were conversating about as they quietly crept back into the room that they were staying in. Michael was deep in thought as the others took their shoes off getting comfortable. "Mike? I know that look, please don't give us anymore of your grand ideas remember, we still have to find a way to get back home because this is getting ridiculous." Jermaine said as quiet as he could be watching his little brother; soon, Michael had a little developing smirk.

"We're going to war whether you all like it or not; we're going to help all those brave solders get back what's their's." Tito sighed. "I was afraid you were going to say that I had the vision in my head." "Come on guys it's our way of saying thanks to them who had both gone out of their way providing us with a warm place to say, food to eat and somewhere to sleep besides, it's better than being out on the streets right?" "Yeah... I guess you have a point." Marlon said hate to admit that his little brother was right. "So, I say, for one last adventure, let's make the people proud as best as we can possible are you with me?" The others gave eachother uncertain looks as they all sighed and nodded putting their hands on top of the other ones and fell into a mighty deep slumber.

     A blanket of gray fog hung around all over the areas early the next morning. The kids all got in the carriage as quiet as possible. "Are you sure about this Mike?" April asked him who nodded. "Of course I am, would I steer you all wrong?" The others all had uncertain looks and they sighed as they heard William and instantly stood still careful not to make too much noise.


"Please be careful alright honey?" Miriam pleaded giving her husband a kiss on the lips as he patted her back. "Don't worry dear I'll write to you by the time I get there; where are the children?" Miriam looked but they were nowhere. "I have no idea but I hope they didn't go too far or they would have said goodbye." Will sighed and nodded hopping up behind the horse and drove off leaving the woman in tears. "Please God may he come home safe soon enough." And she went back inside.

"Hey, we're moving." Marlon whispered as he pulled the curtain away slighty to see the landscapes passing by; just then, the carriage bounced on top of a rock as Will cursed to himself getting off to get a spare wheel. Rachel made a little gasp. "The Wheel is right here." "Oh no." Jackie panicked as they saw the curtain move the next thing they knew was that Will had the same shocked face like they did.

     "What are you all doing inside the carriage? I thought you all were back with Miriam." William said as Jermaine tried to find the right words to say without making a fool of himself but Michael took over. "The truth is Mr. Bradford is that... We are coming to War with you to help take back your Country; it really is wrong for the British that had gone completely overboard and we promise we will not get in the way; we discussed about it from last night and this will also be our last adventure." Will stared at them taking in every last word that had sunken into his mind then nodded his head furrowing his eyebrows. "Alright, you have my permission." The kids smiled at eachother and high fived as the colonial man finished what he was doing and got back up; the road to their destination was going to be hard and tricky but the gang was determined to help in every which they could not to mention to try and get back home.


On the way, the kids could see the men in uniform marching away which was a mesmerizing sight but more to little Michael who had his eyes glued on them the whole entire time. "We will win." He thought. Finally, they had reached to the location: Bunker Hill in Charleston Massachusetts.

Chapter 13 by staciethehedghog

 

     Loud cannon ball and gun shots were heard by the time the man and children got there. They were all completely frozen like blocks of ice as they saw the battle taking place right before their very eyes. "Oh man, this is just like our American History homework but for real." Jermaine said in total awe. "Please Jermaine don't talk about school especially on a Saturday it will force me to learn." Marlon groaned shaking his head. William got out of the carriage getting some of his weapons with the help from the kids as he told them to stay put and ran off leaving them in disappointment.


"That's not fair how come we can't be apart of the battle?" Michael asked crossing his arms and pouting his lips as Jackie placed his hand on his shoulder. "Mike, we're just kids you gotta remember even back in these times, children were not allowed to vote not even women only grown men had the rights to everything and then some." "Well I'm not going to sit here and watch William get killed by a bunch of men in red coats it's time we unite as one! Who's with me?" "I'm in you can count on me." April chimed in her voice full of determination setting her hand on his, then each brother, Rachel and Tiffany but Jackie declined. "I don't know about this." "Oh come on big bro please do it for the Americans; plus Will and Miriam they are counting on us." Michael pleaded showing his puppy dog eyes again. Jackie tried to ignore them but just couldn't; why did he have to be so sensitive? Sighing, he then put the palm of his hand on top of the others as they all got out to join. "I need to start being more stern." He thought.

     The kids quickly hid behind some bushes without being caught; they all caught their breaths and wiped the sweat off their foreheads. "Okay, so what are we suppose to do now?" Rachel asked as Mike started to think finally, he got an idea. "Okay hear this: we can pretend that we are the soldiers but we're gonna need to get their attention." Seeing some in front of them, Mike spoke very quietly as possible seeing them come closer as they looked around and out popped up their Afros.


"Um... Hi there, I'm Michael Jackson and these are my brothers and our friends." The children waved very shyly and nervously at the same time. "We just how should I say it... Time traveled here and we heard that there is a battle going on so we decided to take your places to help get your country back." The men nodded as they shook hands with them and gave them their suits; thanking them, they told the girls to stay hidden until the noise calmed down and they were now apart of the fight.

    "Wow, I can't believe this, we are actually going to fight how great is that?" Michael asked them as they were trying to hold their rifles. "This is a one time only thing Mike remember that." Tito told him sternly as it all began; the brothers quickly ducked behind some large rocks. "Have you ever held a rifle before?" Jermaine asked Marlon who shook his head. "Nope, I wonder how it works." Suddenly, his finger then pushed down as a bullet went flying. All men looked stunned turning their attention over to the boys. "Marlon..." They all said in unison clenching their teeth as he sweat dropped. "Heh, did it." They all face palmed themselves.


The girls and soldiers looked at the whole scene still hidden. Rachel blushed in embarrassment just by looking at him. "Whoever thought that for a prankster, he can be clumsy?" "Don't worry Rach, besides, he can still sing like an angel though." Tiffany said patting her on the shoulder knowing that deep down she had a crush on him. "Hey girls look." April said pointing with them setting their eyes on the upcoming action. "Oh boy, this is it." Tiff whispered grinning. 

"You, you all are not the soldiers that came a long way to help us stop this war from rampaging." One of the blue coats confronted pointing their glove covered finger at them. "No sir we're not; we're the Jackson 5 and we're from the future; we'll talk about this some other time but right now, we're here to help get back what's rightfully yours." Michael explained determinedly. Looking surprised, he nodded his head and it was now or never. The heat could be felt on their bodies and hair; sweat trickled down as bullets were whizzing pass back and fourth; teeth were clenched and horses were heard from afar even cannonballs were coming out of nowhere. "Man, talk about American History coming to life huh?" Michael asked. "Shut up and keep firing." Jermaine blurted out running from rock to rock shooting like crazy like never before but he had to admit, this was awesome although this would be the last adventure that they would do.

Chapter 14 by staciethehedghog

 

      The red coats looked at the boys with impressive expressions written all over their faces. "Hmmm.... Not bad, those fine young gentlemen are very good; but they won't be when I pull out the secret weapon." Getting out his very large pistol, he then started to shoot directly at them who all ducked just in time. "Man, that was a close one." Jackie said as they all nodded slowly breathing out sighs of relief but, something was missing; Michael's hat was gone the bullet must have hit causing it to fall off his Afro. Looking around frantically, the guys saw that they were nothing but children impersonating to be like soldier men the entire time. "I can not believe we've been bamboozled by kids!" One of them exclaimed clenching his teeth and gritting them. Pointing toward the child vocalist, he then shot making the whole scene going into slow motion.


Upon seeing the bullet, Michael tried to get out of the way as quick as possible. Jackie, who also caught a glimpse of it, ran in front of his little brother protecting him but it had hit him in his chest making him fall on his side. Everyone watched in horror at the most frightening scene ever; even the girls were stunned themselves couldn't believe their eyes. "No... It can't be." April whispered covering her mouth to keep herself from screaming. They decided they had enough of just hiding around and it was time to make their presence known to help their friends out by carrying the eldest. The red coats stared at the guy with his gun as they all furrowed their eyebrows asking him why he would do such a thing? But he was already gone.

     William watched the entire time as he slowly turned his head towards the kids who were carrying a weak Jackie. "What happened to him?" Michael explained the whole thing making sure not to leave out any details what-so-ever as they were walking to a cabin that was not far. April came in with a bowl full of cold water and some bandages as she set to work nursing the eldest Jackson back to health while the boys watched with hopeful but helpless eyes. There, laid the 18 year old motionless not making a sound his eyes shut tightly while the young brunette took off his clothes leaving him half naked only showing his torso; lightly dabbing the rag, she cleaned him up and then wrapped the medical supply around. "Oh Jackie please be okay; we love you big brother." Mike said to himself feeling tears going down his face. "He needs rest right now it might do his body good." April said as they all nodded.


Michael watched the moon while the others slept soundly later that night. He sighed a deep sad sigh and turned his attention to his big sibling who hadn't moved from his spot. He quietly walked over planting a kiss on his forehead. "Please be alive and thank you so much for protecting me." Just then, a smile slowly crept up on his face but he didn't opened his eyes. "I love you all always." He said in his mind.

     Jackie's eyes flickered opened early the next morning. He was still feeling slightly sore but sucked in the pain anyway as he looked all around his eyes then traveled down to the children and William who were all still sleeping soundly; Michael was sleeping over next to him as he smiled warmly giving him a kiss who slowly awoke and rubbed the yucky mucus out of his eye corners as he looked up seeing his brother smiling. He then grinned real wide and hugging him but not too much for he was still in pain somewhat. 


"You're alive, I thought you weren't going to make it." The elder brother wiped his tears. "I would never leave you all behind to face danger by yourselves not on my watch." The others then got up and shook their sleepiness off seeing Jack waving towards them. "Nice to see you up Bro how are you feeling right now?" Marlon asked as he just replied saying he was much better but sore. "I'm sure you'll heal soon than later; how about I make you some soup to settle inside?" April asked and he nodded telling her thanks as she got to work making enough for everyone. "Why don't you just rest and we'll take care of everything?" Tito suggested but he shook his head. "No, I need to be there I was afraid that you were going to lose your life when we were still in Rome I'm not going to see any of you get lost let them put their all on me that's how siblings and friends are." The brothers, girls, and man became shocked after hearing his little speech as they had determined smiles and nodded.

Chapter 15 by staciethehedghog

 

     A few minutes later, Jackie was now fully better and had completely healed and now, it was time to take care of some unfinished business. "Sir Bradford, the British are back!" One of the blue coats announced as he nodded. They were now outside going back to the Battlefield where everyone was shooting at each other or all over. "Jackie, why don't you sit this one out? We don't want you to get hurt again." Tito explained seeing him shake his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "It's a good thing you care Tito but America needs our help without even asking for it and it's up to us to be there." "I'm loving your language brother." Jermaine said as he winked with him doing the same too.


"Oh look, they're back finally, now let's take them all down." A British man whispered to his friend who smirked. "So, any bright ideas that will help us?" Marlon asked. Jackie thought hard and in less than a few seconds, he snapped his fingers as he huddled his brothers discussing things through as they all smiled ear-to-ear. "Yeah, that sounds good." Michael replied grinning his biggest grin ever. 

"Hey, where are they? They were just here I saw them." Soon, they heard humming; positioning the rifle, revealed to be Michael who was in a bush. With one shot, he ducked his head quickly. "WHAT!?" The red coat shouted out. The Jackson 5 vocalist snickered under his breath. "This is the best idea ever." He whispered to himself as he saw Marlon winked and popped his head out making a raspberry at the colonists who shot again and ducked down and they high-5ed. It was now a Wack-A-Mole type of game as they kept shooting wanting to get the boys but they were a lot smarter than the men; and now, it was time for the big finale.

At the count of 5 , they all came out charging towards them and started to shoot like never before running at the speed of light catching up to the red coats. "Calm down all of you they are just children; we shouldn't run from them." They stopped now positioning their artillery on them who all smirked as they called on one of the blue coats who came out with the Jackson Cannon that they had created and built. "Fire in the hole!" Michael shouted. At 3, the ball was then shot out with the guys trying to run but it was too late; they covered their eyes not wanting to see anything graphic in front of them; when the smoke cleared, they were flabbergasted seeing the sight.

All over the English shouted lifting them up high in the air congratulating them as they all smiled. Even the girls were kissing them on the cheeks. William nodded as he smiled giving them pats and hugs. They did it... America was finally back to them.

Chapter 16 by staciethehedghog

 

     Later that night, everyone was gathered at the town hall to celebrate their victory. They all toasted their beers while the kids did the same with orange juice. "Three cheers for The Jackson 5 for their courage, and bravery through our tough times." Glasses clanked each others and now it was time for some dancing to take under way. The evening went off very great without any interruption what-so-ever. Suddenly, the gigantic portal was seen in the sky as they all looked and turned back. "Looks like it's time for us to go." Tito said. "I understand thank you all for being here with us make sure you come back to Pennsylvania anytime you wish." The Town Clerk said as they watched the children leave but not without giving William a hug that made him shed some tears.


"I will never forget all of you. Thank you so very much for assisting me." "It was no problem at all Will we enjoyed our time here." Michael said. "Now we gotta get going before we're stuck here forever." They all slowly walked outside as the vortex lifted them in the air sucking them in like a vacuum cleaner as they waved their heartfelt goodbyes and it closed up leaving everywhere dark once again. "Thank you Jackson 5." Will said with a warm smile.

     Back to the Present...


Professor Carlton watched the machine very intensely. The Jackson and The Thompson Families all hoped and prayed that their children would come back without them getting harmed. "They have been gone for a very long time now but don't worry, they will come back alive and well you all will see for yourselves." He assured them. Sure enough, the curtain opened and out came the kids; Katherine was overjoyed to see her sons once again even Latoya, Little Randy, and Janet all ran up to their brothers giving them group hugs. Darla, on the other hand, lifted April up giving her a tight hug and crying her eyes out feeling relieved that her daughter was back home and safe in her arms. "Where in the world have you all been?" Joe asked in a suspicious tone not bothering to feel happy after seeing the brothers; they all took turns telling him that they had went on a marvelous and outstanding adventure but he didn't want to hear it instead, they all left but not without saying goodbye to Floyd.

"You all have some explaining to do when we get back home." The Manager of the boys said while they were waiting for the stoplight to change. Randy and Janet both asked what was it like wanting to know everything that had happened as they took their time telling them about the Prehistoric Age, Ancient Rome, and The American Revolution. Joseph had enough of this foolishness as he was about to yell, a humongous figure appeared roaring in the distance. It then came closer as it stepped on the cars causing people to get out immediately. "What the heck is that!?" Joe yelled out as the kids recognized that it was the T-Rex!

Katherine and Latoya fainted, Randy and Janet both screamed and Joe just sat there frozen in his seat. Upon seeing the Patriarch, it roared a mighty roar using its tail to smash the window as it grabbed him with him yelling and ranting; the vortex was then seen as it jumped in making it leave in thin air. The Jackson children saw with wide eyes shaking their heads, Jackie took the liberty in driving them back to Hayvenhurst. "He will only be for a week or two I'm sure he'll survive." He said as they all nodded free from his bickering for now.


~*The End~*

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7531